Remember when Hillary Clinton ducked Bosnian snipers to get to her base?

Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

Unless they like storytime with Kukla Fran and Ollie

Video shows tarmac welcome, no snipers

*snip toll's idiotic meme*

don't you loons have anything better to do with your time.

i'm going to have so much fun laughing at you for the next 8 1/2 years

but then again what can you expect from someone who thinks a bigoted reality TV star should be president and gets his political info from kid rock.

So we should vote for trump and his whoppers ?

Her lies are different, they are pathological. No one in their right mind in this day and age lies about things that are so easily proven wrong. A lot of what the left, and the right, calls lies are hyperbole or just getting facts wrong. But Mrs. Tuzla Clinton stood and told folks a complete and utter lie. She did with her support for NAFTA, her name, where Chelsea was on 9/11. The list of lies that she didn't have to tell goes on an on. NOTHING she says can be trusted.

Remember, brian williams wasnt far behind. His helicopter was taking fire.

Exactly!..... Hillary by far is the worse of the two ....or the best LOL...depending on how you see it!

Along with the lies....... she carries this fake Southern drawl when she speaks .....when she is in the South? I mean...she is the total enchilada that woman! :laugh:

THE consummate liar! THE total crook.

Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

but then again what can you expect from someone who thinks a bigoted reality TV star should be president and gets his political info from kid rock.
You are reading it, and responding to it, so I might ask.

Hillary heard distant rifle fire and that would scare anyone.
No she lied as there was nothing but smiles. R U RETARDED? Hillary admitted lying. Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

So your hero is a liar and a fool, your kind of person however.

I was born and bred anti-democrat and just relating what the news reporters said at the time when Air Force 1 landed in Bosnia, a combat zone when she landed.
CXk3EbfWYAAMWSg.jpg

Exactly!..... Hillary by far is the worse of the two ....or the best LOL...depending on how you see it!

Along with the lies....... she carries this fake Southern drawl when she speaks .....when she is in the South? I mean...she is the total enchilada that woman! :laugh:

Actually, I don't think she is a very good liar. She lies because she is pathological, she can't help it. And when she is doing it I don't think she realizes she is not telling the truth. It really is a sickness with her. Sympathy is what she needs, not the Whitehouse.

Hillary heard distant rifle fire and that would scare anyone.
No she lied as there was nothing but smiles. R U RETARDED? Hillary admitted lying. Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

So your hero is a liar and a fool, your kind of person however.

I was born and bred anti-democrat and just relating what the news reporters said at the time when Air Force 1 landed in Bosnia, a combat zone when she landed.

Please link us to a news story with that quote. Or watch the CBS video in my signature line and point to the minute where it is said. Thanks.

Actually, I don't think she is a very good liar. She lies because she is pathological, she can't help it. And when she is doing it I don't think she realizes she is not telling the truth. It really is a sickness with her. Sympathy is what she needs, not the Whitehouse.

What she truly needs is a lunatic asylum.

Let alone sympathy.:rolleyes:

I know. Why point out blatant dishonesty (and stolen valor here as well) with the political class. You are going to vote for them anyway...

Betty Boop speaks as though it matters.

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

Where is your own credibility? You just posted this crock of shit:

CNN reports that Cruz would have dropped out of race if he lost Texas

I posted a CNN article.

First on CNN: Ted Cruz would have dropped out if he lost Texas - CNNPolitics.com

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Are you saying that CNN is not accurate?

You may resume smoking now

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

Where is your own credibility? You just posted this crock of shit:

CNN reports that Cruz would have dropped out of race if he lost Texas

I posted a CNN article.

First on CNN: Ted Cruz would have dropped out if he lost Texas - CNNPolitics.com

Are you saying that CNN is not accurate?

You may resume smoking now

I linked to the wrong article and had since fixed m post. This is the article I was referring to:

Kid Rocks assistant killed after the Rock endorsed Donald Trump

Forum List

Back