Remember When Liberals Thought The War On Terror Meant Killing Bin Laden And That Was It?

Yes, liberals insisted that if and when bin laden was killed, that the war on terror would be over.

Hence, the reason why the democrats need to make up terror group names instead of calling them al qaeda. Really, I think they thought if we killed bin laden and al qaeda was on the run that the war on terror would be over.

The reality is the war on terror will never be over, and it really does not matter what the name is. Al qaeda, khorasan, hamas, muslim brothergood, ISIS, ISIL, hezbollah, it does not matter one bit.

Anyone thinking that this was ever going to be a thump and run after 911, then you are very naive about the nature of fighting fanatics. Especially these fanatics.

Let me clue you in. It will never end. Not if we did what all liberals want and abandon our ally Israel. Not if we did not import one more drop of oil from the ME (what hypocrites liberals are who then protest a pipeline or any drilling here, as though none of them take part in relying on oil).

It is a lot more vast and extensive than that. What is the answer? Well, here is the hint. Japan, once worshiped their emperor as a god. They were once as fanatical as any army we have faced. Kamikaze ring a bell? Well, through OUR influence, Japan slowly and distinctly recovered and they are a strong ally to us today. Tell that to an average American on Dec 8th 1941, and they would have never believed you.

The point is this is in no way some pie in the sky wishful thinking that we have just one quick answer. Unfortunately, in this democrat, liberal, politically correct, ignorant, peacenik world we live in where everything is America's fault, it will never happen.

If we have not learned the extent of the problem after what they pulled on 911, then it will never happen. The liberals to this day are truthers, they think terrorism is a myth, and there is not much we can do to educate them, since they think anyone like me a knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, rightwing tea party loon.

I think I can explain this. Liberals are stupid. Hope this clears things up. :D

They didn't actually say it and the liberal media didn't dare call attention to it but the strange burial of Bin Laden was Barry Hussein's "mission accomplished" moment. It goes to show that democrats still don't understand the war on terrorism.

Remember When Liberals Thought The War On Terror Meant Killing Bin Laden And That Was It?

No, I don't remember that. Please give us some "credible" proof that Liberals thought that.

"Bin Laden is dead and Al Qaeda is on the run." -Quote from our idiot-in-chief.

On the run means on the run, sparky.

ps0732.jpg

What mission?
The crews 10 month mission the crew preformed, the longest such mission since the Vietnam war. The crew requested the banner. Of course liberals will deprive our great soldiers satisfaction, if they can use it to make political points. Like I said, in obama's war, when will you start counting casualties? You won't, you can't gain political points in doing so. Can I say hypocrite?
Then how nice to hold them an extra day off the coast of San Diego for a presidential photo op, eh?
If Obama did the same thing, you would be saying the soldiers would love to see the president.
Soldiers? They were sailors and marines.....and I'm sure some loved seeing him....as they also looked out over Point Loma and North Island.

You mean Bush could have landed by helicopter?
Yes he could have.

The crews 10 month mission the crew preformed, the longest such mission since the Vietnam war. The crew requested the banner. Of course liberals will deprive our great soldiers satisfaction, if they can use it to make political points. Like I said, in obama's war, when will you start counting casualties? You won't, you can't gain political points in doing so. Can I say hypocrite?
Then how nice to hold them an extra day off the coast of San Diego for a presidential photo op, eh?
If Obama did the same thing, you would be saying the soldiers would love to see the president.
Soldiers? They were sailors and marines.....and I'm sure some loved seeing him....as they also looked out over Point Loma and North Island.

Yeah and he could be like Obama and send the dog on a different helicopter.
Ah...ODS. :D

Yeah and he could be like Obama and send the dog on a different helicopter.

You mean Bush's BIG Carrier landing was a fraud?
No I was just telling you are a hypocrite worried how Bush got to the aircraft carrier, but you can care less that hussien, Michelle, and bo the dog take separate aircraft to go to the same place a couple hours apart from each other.
Isn't it funny how you fail to mention that the dog went on an aircraft with other cargo that was going there anyways.....dog or no. Suddenly, silly people such as yourself, try to alter history to make it seem like that plane ONLY flew the dog and wouldn't have flown at all if it wasn't for the dog. :rofl:

Yes, liberals insisted that if and when bin laden was killed, that the war on terror would be over.
No, I don't remember that, but I do remember Bush saying that he wasn't concerned with the whereabouts of Bin Laden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back