Remember When Liberals Thought The War On Terror Meant Killing Bin Laden And That Was It?

bush-mission.jpg
That actual mission was accomplished, why do you hate our great soldiers. In Obama's war, when will you start counting the deaths again?

What mission?
The crews 10 month mission the crew preformed, the longest such mission since the Vietnam war. The crew requested the banner. Of course liberals will deprive our great soldiers satisfaction, if they can use it to make political points. Like I said, in obama's war, when will you start counting casualties? You won't, you can't gain political points in doing so. Can I say hypocrite?
Then how nice to hold them an extra day off the coast of San Diego for a presidential photo op, eh?
If Obama did the same thing, you would be saying the soldiers would love to see the president.
Soldiers? They were sailors and marines.....and I'm sure some loved seeing him....as they also looked out over Point Loma and North Island.

That actual mission was accomplished, why do you hate our great soldiers. In Obama's war, when will you start counting the deaths again?

What mission?
The crews 10 month mission the crew preformed, the longest such mission since the Vietnam war. The crew requested the banner. Of course liberals will deprive our great soldiers satisfaction, if they can use it to make political points. Like I said, in obama's war, when will you start counting casualties? You won't, you can't gain political points in doing so. Can I say hypocrite?
Then how nice to hold them an extra day off the coast of San Diego for a presidential photo op, eh?
If Obama did the same thing, you would be saying the soldiers would love to see the president.
Soldiers? They were sailors and marines.....and I'm sure some loved seeing him....as they also looked out over Point Loma and North Island.

You mean Bush could have landed by helicopter?

What mission?

Yeah and he could be like Obama and send the dog on a different helicopter.

Yes, liberals insisted that if and when bin laden was killed, that the war on terror would be over.

Name ten liberals who said that.
Obama said after killing

If you had wings you'd be a 747
If you had a brain, you'd be a conservative.

lol, if you had a brain you'd be two conservatives.
If you would get off welfare, you'd be a special liberal.

Only in the echo-chamber and in the mindless canyons of the echo-chambermaids' minds.

When in reality:

For over two decades, bin Laden has been al Qaeda’s leader and symbol, and has continued to plot attacks against our country and our friends and allies. The death of bin Laden marks the most significant achievement to date in our nation’s effort to defeat al Qaeda.

Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There’s no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must –- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad.

As we do, we must also reaffirm that the United States is not –- and never will be -– at war with Islam. I’ve made clear, just as President Bush did shortly after 9/11, that our war is not against Islam. Bin Laden was not a Muslim leader; he was a mass murderer of Muslims. Indeed, al Qaeda has slaughtered scores of Muslims in many countries, including our own. So his demise should be welcomed by all who believe in peace and human dignity.

Osama Bin Laden Dead The White House

Let me tell ya what we're gunna do about that terrorism

We will invade their countries and give them DEMOCRACY. They will treat us a liberators and build statues of George Bush. It will only take a few months and that will end terrorism
You forgot the most important part......... Iraqi Oil Revenues would pay for the war.

You mean Bush's BIG Carrier landing was a fraud?

Obama: 'Global War on Terror' Is Over

Obama Global War on Terror Is Over - US News

The "Global War on Terror" is over, President Barack Obama announced Thursday, saying the military and intelligence agencies will not wage war against a tactic but will instead focus on a specific group of networks determined to destroy the U.S.

This shift in rhetoric accompanies new or updated efforts to defeat al-Qaida and its affiliates, the president said in a speech at the National Defense University within Washington, DC's Fort McNair. Al-Qaida in Pakistan and Afghanistan is on a "path to defeat," he said, so the U.S. must focus instead on al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula -- "the most active" in plotting against the U.S. -- homegrown violent extremism and unrest in the Arab world that leads to attacks like the assault on the Benghazi diplomatic post.

----------------------------------

Does that count?

So you busted your own revisionist history.

Let me tell ya what we're gunna do about that terrorism

We will invade their countries and give them DEMOCRACY. They will treat us a liberators and build statues of George Bush. It will only take a few months and that will end terrorism
You forgot the most important part......... Iraqi Oil Revenues would pay for the war.

Ouch

You mean Bush's BIG Carrier landing was a fraud?
No I was just telling you are a hypocrite worried how Bush got to the aircraft carrier, but you can care less that hussien, Michelle, and bo the dog take separate aircraft to go to the same place a couple hours apart from each other.

I can name one liberal some of you may have heard of who DIDN"T say that:

"Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There’s no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must –- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad."

I wonder if the author of this thread can guess which liberal said the above?

I guess the OP and his followers need some help with the above.

That quote is from President Obama, in his speech on the death of Osama Bin Laden.

Remember When Liberals Thought The War On Terror Meant Killing Bin Laden And That Was It?

No, I don't remember that. Please give us some "credible" proof that Liberals thought that.

Forum List

Back