Remember when Sarah Sanders claimed Trump created more jobs for African Americans than Obama?

I'll just toss this in for good measure.
Remember, those were the Obama/Biden days.
Yep. After the Bush crash and B.O elected. I went back work with ease, as all I needed was a stable work market. Worked through the Obama years putting it back together and retired on schedule right before Donnie was elected. Obama years were a sweet deal for for me after the Bush crash. Glad I am not part of the trump recession. I put two kids in college at the same time and kept them on our insurance the whole time. PJ never lost her insurance, and it didn't go up because she was a recent cancer survivor. Good thing donnie, going down or a lot of people would be screwed. I am voting Joe Biden as soon as the polls open tomorrow morning, for the good of the country and my fellow citizens.
You're going to vote for an obviously senile man who's been in Washington since before Nixon was President "for the good of the country"? Really, White?

Biden isn't up for the job. It's amusing to watch Nancy Pelosi talk about invoking the 25th Amendment when the candidate that her party has nominated can't even muster the energy to campaign. We'll end up with Kamala Harris as our President if Biden is elected and then your country and your fellow citizens will all be one step closer to living in the dysfunctional mess that California has become!
Too late for your BS. I voted this morning for Joe Biden to be the next President of The United States of America.
Why? What has Joe Biden ever done that makes you think he'd be even a mediocre President?
He has demonstrated better judgement, a more even temperament, a better knowledge of who are friends and enemies are, he has a far more thorough knowledge of how government works, and is a man of much better character. He is far more likely to listen to scientists, professionals, and not make radical suggestions base on whimsy to entertain people that are not that bright. He will not be the next twitter king, rambling at all hours of the day and night.
With all due respect, White...I can't think of a politician that has gotten it WRONG more times than Joe Biden! He's an idiot and always has been!
I guess we will just disagree.
I can only hope that Joe Biden doesn't get elected, White! If he does...then you're going to be stuck defending someone who's woefully prepared for the hardest job on the planet! Joe Biden isn't bright. He never was. Now he's senile on top of that. It's a scary combination. The question then becomes...who is it that will really be running the country?
If he sucked, which I doubt, I would not defend. It is one of the big benefits to being independent. You get to call an ace and ace and a spade a spade.
If he sucked? With all due respect, White...Joe Biden has literally been running for President since the Watergate Hearings ousted Richard Nixon almost five decades ago and time after time he's done something so monumentally stupid that he was forced to withdraw from the nomination process! Now suddenly THAT guy is the chosen one of the Democratic Party? It borders on farce!

I'm not calling Biden an ace or a spade...I'm simply pointing out what he IS...an idiot! How could you possibly be conned into voting for THAT guy?
Joe Biden is just a professional politician who is highly experienced in government, planning to move more toward the center and has a history of working across the aisle. Trump won because he ran against Hillary (arguably a villain of equal or greater status than trump and carrying more baggage from her public service(?). This time, trump has no villain, but Joe has trump, a villain extraordinaire and donnie has more baggage than his devoted minority can possibly carry anymore, usually adding more daily, and would not work across the aisle or even with people on his side of the aisle if they did not kiss his butt regularly, no matter what the situation he created.

Do Black voters know Biden's record?
A detailed summary of Biden's record that cannot be found in the mainstream media's narrative heading into the last month of the Presidential Election. His 47yrs of experience have now given many instances of his evolving perspective on race related issues, and Blacks in particular.

"Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as“predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate— and white supremacist senators as his friends." (see full article below for additional examples)

[Collection of Biden's comments throughout the years (Videos)]
Beats me. Try to sell it to the black community, while he tries to kill Obamacare and supports white supremacists. Why don't you take out some ads or send your black friend an email?

Record number of people on food stamps and welfare and slowest recovery in history.
Nice Republican talking point you got there.

However, right now, the wealth-gap b/w black and white people is bigger than ever before.

Trump's economy.

Sounds like lazy blacks to me.

If blacks would:

1. Stay in school
2. Graduate
3. Work hard.
4. Don't have children out of wedlock
5. Save money
6. Don't commit crimes and stay out of jail

They would be in the same places as whites.

Has nothing to do with Trump. Has everything to do with poor choices. Obama did all of the above and became president. If a black man can become president, then we don't have racism in this country, at least not on the republican side. Democrats, now that's another story.....

Last edited:
Record number of people on food stamps and welfare and slowest recovery in history.
Nice Republican talking point you got there.

However, right now, the wealth-gap b/w black and white people is bigger than ever before.

Trump's economy.

Sounds like lazy blacks to me.

If blacks would:

1. Stay in school
2. Graduate
3. Work hard.
4. Don't have children out of wedlock
5. Save money
6. Don't commit crimes and stay out of jail

They would be in the same places as whites.

Has nothing to do with Trump. Has everything to do with poor choices.
Is that true Marc? Did you make poor choices?

Yep. After the Bush crash and B.O elected. I went back work with ease, as all I needed was a stable work market. Worked through the Obama years putting it back together and retired on schedule right before Donnie was elected. Obama years were a sweet deal for for me after the Bush crash. Glad I am not part of the trump recession. I put two kids in college at the same time and kept them on our insurance the whole time. PJ never lost her insurance, and it didn't go up because she was a recent cancer survivor. Good thing donnie, going down or a lot of people would be screwed. I am voting Joe Biden as soon as the polls open tomorrow morning, for the good of the country and my fellow citizens.
You're going to vote for an obviously senile man who's been in Washington since before Nixon was President "for the good of the country"? Really, White?

Biden isn't up for the job. It's amusing to watch Nancy Pelosi talk about invoking the 25th Amendment when the candidate that her party has nominated can't even muster the energy to campaign. We'll end up with Kamala Harris as our President if Biden is elected and then your country and your fellow citizens will all be one step closer to living in the dysfunctional mess that California has become!
Too late for your BS. I voted this morning for Joe Biden to be the next President of The United States of America.
Why? What has Joe Biden ever done that makes you think he'd be even a mediocre President?
He has demonstrated better judgement, a more even temperament, a better knowledge of who are friends and enemies are, he has a far more thorough knowledge of how government works, and is a man of much better character. He is far more likely to listen to scientists, professionals, and not make radical suggestions base on whimsy to entertain people that are not that bright. He will not be the next twitter king, rambling at all hours of the day and night.
With all due respect, White...I can't think of a politician that has gotten it WRONG more times than Joe Biden! He's an idiot and always has been!
I can only hope that Joe Biden doesn't get elected, White! If he does...then you're going to be stuck defending someone who's woefully prepared for the hardest job on the planet! Joe Biden isn't bright. He never was. Now he's senile on top of that. It's a scary combination. The question then becomes...who is it that will really be running the country?
If he sucked, which I doubt, I would not defend. It is one of the big benefits to being independent. You get to call an ace and ace and a spade a spade.
If he sucked? With all due respect, White...Joe Biden has literally been running for President since the Watergate Hearings ousted Richard Nixon almost five decades ago and time after time he's done something so monumentally stupid that he was forced to withdraw from the nomination process! Now suddenly THAT guy is the chosen one of the Democratic Party? It borders on farce!

I'm not calling Biden an ace or a spade...I'm simply pointing out what he IS...an idiot! How could you possibly be conned into voting for THAT guy?
Joe Biden is just a professional politician who is highly experienced in government, planning to move more toward the center and has a history of working across the aisle. Trump won because he ran against Hillary (arguably a villain of equal or greater status than trump and carrying more baggage from her public service(?). This time, trump has no villain, but Joe has trump, a villain extraordinaire and donnie has more baggage than his devoted minority can possibly carry anymore, usually adding more daily, and would not work across the aisle or even with people on his side of the aisle if they did not kiss his butt regularly, no matter what the situation he created.
What Joe IS...is a "career" politician....someone who's been a Washington insider for the better part of five decades, White! He's been part of the problem all that time...not a solution to the problem. As for baggage? This scandal with his son Hunter isn't going away. It's the very definition of influence peddling.

A detailed summary of Biden's record that cannot be found in the mainstream media's narrative heading into the last month of the Presidential Election. His 47yrs of experience have now given many instances of his evolving perspective on race related issues, and Blacks in particular.

"Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as“predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate— and white supremacist senators as his friends." (see full article below for additional examples)

Beats me. Try to sell it to the black community, while he tries to kill Obamacare and supports white supremacists. Why don't you take out some ads or send your black friend an email?
Oh for god's sake! Stop with the bullshit that Trump has ever supported white supremacists! He's always condemned them. Biden is the person who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill that incarcerated more blacks than any other piece of legislation ever passed in this country! Trump is the President that passed sentencing reform that FREED blacks that were in prison because of the legislation that Biden helped craft...but you call HIM a racist? That's absurd on it's face!

What Joe IS...is a "career" politician....someone who's been a Washington insider for the better part of five decades, White! He's been part of the problem all that time...not a solution to the problem. As for baggage? This scandal with his son Hunter isn't going away. It's the very definition of influence peddling.
I voted for somebody that knows what he is doing instead of the guy that listens to the last person he hears. I voted for somebody that has helped write policy and the legislation to achieve it instead of the guy who constantly whines about his own problems and is looking for others to write a loose policy that helps him in some nebulous way without care to the country. The problem you identify is not just a problem (at this time) but just about the only solution, as the real problem now is "Amateur Hour Sucks" so I am not in favor of hiring some paranoid, often failing, entrepreneur, game-show host from a silver spoon background, to spend my money on his whimsy, when I really need and experienced qualified engineer with design and project management skills. I am sorry you felt ignored, but your boy had his chance and now it is time to get back to the business of running the government with less drama and more cross politic consensus input for the good of the country.

Oh for god's sake! Stop with the bullshit that Trump has ever supported white supremacists! He's always condemned them. Biden is the person who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill that incarcerated more blacks than any other piece of legislation ever passed in this country! Trump is the President that passed sentencing reform that FREED blacks that were in prison because of the legislation that Biden helped craft...but you call HIM a racist? That's absurd on it's face!
You think I care about the incarceration rate of people that break the law , regardless of ethnicity or social background? You think I would like more turned back to the street to endanger others or me and mine? I had no major problem with the crime bill. I don't care if they throw away the key after the second conviction, as I will not be in the group even arrested for the first time. Is black on black crime at low ebb now, in the nearest major city to you? That is not what I see. I can see reducing penalty on drug crimes, but anybody arrested when they knew the penalty, should have chosen a different path. I would not generally be letting people out who broke the law of the land as written at the time. Just because you do not like the law, does not mean you have the freedom to ignore the law for your own greed or anti-social mindset. I will not have a bleeding liberal heart for their situation. I will leave that to you and hope you do not meet one on the street.

Just a reminder that SHE LIED just in case one of you rightwing Republican palookas try to pull this over AGAIN...

First off POTUS don't create jobs. Second reflect on your OP, and read this:

The U.S economy rebounded with surprising strength last month as businesses began to reopen from the coronavirus lockdown. U.S. employers added 2.5 million jobs in May

So dumbshit, Obama "created" 3 million jobs in 8 years, and Trump "created" 2.5 million jobs in one month. Surely Trump "created" 3 million jobs in what, 5 weeks? Let's do math:

Obama "created" an average of 7211 jobs a week following a crisis.
Trump "created" an average of 600,000 jobs a week following a much bigger crises

Fun, looking forward to your next post.

Last edited:

I voted for somebody that knows what he is doing instead of the guy that listens to the last person he hears. I voted for somebody that has helped write policy and the legislation to achieve it instead of the guy who constantly whines about his own problems and is looking for others to write a loose policy that helps him in some nebulous way without care to the country. The problem you identify is not just a problem (at this time) but just about the only solution, as the real problem now is "Amateur Hour Sucks" so I am not in favor of hiring some paranoid, often failing, entrepreneur, game-show host from a silver spoon background, to spend my money on his whimsy, when I really need and experienced qualified engineer with design and project management skills. I am sorry you felt ignored, but your boy had his chance and now it is time to get back to the business of running the government with less drama and more cross politic consensus input for the good of the country.
Are serious? We need someone to fix the economy. Your choices are between Joe Biden...who was second in command of the administration that gave us the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression...or Donald Trump...who gave us some of the best economic numbers ever recorded! You claim you want someone with experience and skills? Why would you vote for the guy that hasn't demonstrated ANY expertise with economies or job creation?

You think I care about the incarceration rate of people that break the law , regardless of ethnicity or social background? You think I would like more turned back to the street to endanger others or me and mine? I had no major problem with the crime bill. I don't care if they throw away the key after the second conviction, as I will not be in the group even arrested for the first time. Is black on black crime at low ebb now, in the nearest major city to you? That is not what I see. I can see reducing penalty on drug crimes, but anybody arrested when they knew the penalty, should have chosen a different path. I would not generally be letting people out who broke the law of the land as written at the time. Just because you do not like the law, does not mean you have the freedom to ignore the law for your own greed or anti-social mindset. I will not have a bleeding liberal heart for their situation. I will leave that to you and hope you do not meet one on the street.
My point...which seems to have eluded you...is that Biden is claiming to be a "champion" of black people but even a cursory examination of his political history shows that's debatable at best! Have you ever heard his speech on the Senate floor before passage of the Clinton Crime Bill? If it was given today he'd be branded a racist of the first order.

Just a reminder that SHE LIED just in case one of you rightwing Republican palookas try to pull this over AGAIN...

The U.S economy rebounded with surprising strength last month as businesses began to reopen from the coronavirus lockdown. U.S. employers added 2.5 million jobs in May

So dumbshit, Obama "created" 3 million jobs in 8 years, and Trump "created" 2.5 million jobs in one month. Surely Trump "created" 3 million jobs in what, 5 weeks? Let's do math:

Trump "created" an average of 600,000 jobs a week following a much bigger crises

He won't be back.......

He won't be back.......

He's currently pointing to his empty head hoping something is triggered.

Are serious? We need someone to fix the economy. Your choices are between Joe Biden...who was second in command of the administration that gave us the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression...or Donald Trump...who gave us some of the best economic numbers ever recorded! You claim you want someone with experience and skills? Why would you vote for the guy that hasn't demonstrated ANY expertise with economies or job creation?
Wrong. Economy crashed under Bush. I know. Lost a lot of money while on vacation after the plant I was on salary with for 22 years folded. Voted Obama. It started to stabilize, recovered, expanding again and kept expanding, allowing me time to rebuild my retirement. I am satisfied. You should have invested better and moved quicker when you lost your job after the crash.

My point...which seems to have eluded you...is that Biden is claiming to be a "champion" of black people but even a cursory examination of his political history shows that's debatable at best! Have you ever heard his speech on the Senate floor before passage of the Clinton Crime Bill? If it was given today he'd be branded a racist of the first order.
Falling on deaf ears. I told you. I liked the crime bill at the time. Most people did, including republicans, and independents. I am sure you are glad donnie opened the doors and let out a bunch and reduced sentencing guidelines. Do you sleep better at night?

Wrong. Economy crashed under Bush. I know. Lost a lot of money while on vacation after the plant I was on salary with for 22 years folded. Voted Obama. It started to stabilize, recovered, expanding again and kept expanding, allowing me time to rebuild my retirement. I am satisfied. You should have invested better and moved quicker when you lost your job after the crash.
The Obama "recovery" was the slowest recovery from a recession since The Great Depression. It would have been historically bad if it wasn't for the boost that the economy received from the fracking related boom...something that Barack Obama opposed! So I ask again, White...why would any rational person vote for the guy who was second in command of the administration that didn't have a clue how to grow an economy and create jobs when job number one this year will BE growing the economy and creating jobs?

Falling on deaf ears. I told you. I liked the crime bill at the time. Most people did, including republicans, and independents. I am sure you are glad donnie opened the doors and let out a bunch and reduced sentencing guidelines. Do you sleep better at night?
People that were sentenced to long prison sentences for non violent drug offences? I do sleep better at night knowing that some of them are being given a second chance at life. Did you go and listen to the Biden speech on the Senate floor? Or are you afraid to?

The Obama "recovery" was the slowest recovery from a recession since The Great Depression. It would have been historically bad if it wasn't for the boost that the economy received from the fracking related boom...something that Barack Obama opposed! So I ask again, White...why would any rational person vote for the guy who was second in command of the administration that didn't have a clue how to grow an economy and create jobs when job number one this year will BE growing the economy and creating jobs?
I was not looking for the fastest recovery. I was looking for stablization and steady slow recovery on a continued upward track. The faster the economy the less control and vice-versa. The economy was too unstable at high speed. I cared about my personal economy. The Obama Biden economy was fine with me with steady grown and low inflation. Runaway inflation is the only thing that can threaten me now. Sorry you could not find a way to make decent money with your skill set.

People that were sentenced to long prison sentences for non violent drug offences? I do sleep better at night knowing that some of them are being given a second chance at life. Did you go and listen to the Biden speech on the Senate floor? Or are you afraid to?
Not afraid to. It just is not worth the time. I made it just fine without resorting to selling heroin or other crimes. I just do not care what happens to the people that repeatedly make the same stupid antisocial decisions. Crime often pays until you are caught and then it has a built in retirement plan, guaranteeing 3 hots and a cot. Nobody is required to commit crimes that will send them to prison. I do not watch "Lock Up", as it is nothing but am occupational training show for crooks and would be crooks. Go bleed your heart somewhere else.

I was not looking for the fastest recovery. I was looking for stablization and steady slow recovery on a continued upward track. The faster the economy the less control and vice-versa. The economy was too unstable at high speed. I cared about my personal economy. The Obama Biden economy was fine with me with steady grown and low inflation. Runaway inflation is the only thing that can threaten me now. Sorry you could not find a way to make decent money with your skill set.
What do you base your theory on that I haven't made "decent money" with my "skill set", White? Do you even know what I did for the better part of 40 years?

Ah, so what you're looking for is a long drawn out recovery like Obama/Biden gave us? The slowest recovery from a recession in nearly 70 years? I wonder if people who are out of work feel the same way about that as you do? Do you think they'd like to see a "steady slow recovery"? One where they could be looking for jobs for a year or more? That's what the Biden economy promises to be, White! The policies that he espouses will slow economic growth. That's what you just voted for.

Forum List

Back