Remember when Sarah Sanders claimed Trump created more jobs for African Americans than Obama?

Just a reminder that SHE LIED just in case one of you rightwing Republican palookas try to pull this over AGAIN...
Record number of people on food stamps and welfare and slowest recovery in history.

Liar, liar pants on fire ^^^. The claim that the Obama Recovery was the slowest in history is bullshit. Oh, you want the evidence? #1 The Great Depression, and #2, trump made the claim.
Recovery from the Great Depression was slow?

I'll just toss this in for good measure.
Remember, those were the Obama/Biden days.
Yep. After the Bush crash and B.O elected. I went back work with ease, as all I needed was a stable work market. Worked through the Obama years putting it back together and retired on schedule right before Donnie was elected. Obama years were a sweet deal for for me after the Bush crash. Glad I am not part of the trump recession. I put two kids in college at the same time and kept them on our insurance the whole time. PJ never lost her insurance, and it didn't go up because she was a recent cancer survivor. Good thing donnie, going down or a lot of people would be screwed. I am voting Joe Biden as soon as the polls open tomorrow morning, for the good of the country and my fellow citizens.
We did vote this morning (10/14/2020, first day early in person voting in Tennessee) for Joe Biden, President of the United States. We were at the poll 30 minutes before poll opened. It took 1 Hr and 45 Minutes once they opened at 09:00 in Jackson, TN.

I bet you were the only ignorant dumbass voting Biden...hahaha

Yep. After the Bush crash and B.O elected. I went back work with ease, as all I needed was a stable work market. Worked through the Obama years putting it back together and retired on schedule right before Donnie was elected. Obama years were a sweet deal for for me after the Bush crash. Glad I am not part of the trump recession. I put two kids in college at the same time and kept them on our insurance the whole time. PJ never lost her insurance, and it didn't go up because she was a recent cancer survivor. Good thing donnie, going down or a lot of people would be screwed. I am voting Joe Biden as soon as the polls open tomorrow morning, for the good of the country and my fellow citizens.
You're going to vote for an obviously senile man who's been in Washington since before Nixon was President "for the good of the country"? Really, White?

Biden isn't up for the job. It's amusing to watch Nancy Pelosi talk about invoking the 25th Amendment when the candidate that her party has nominated can't even muster the energy to campaign. We'll end up with Kamala Harris as our President if Biden is elected and then your country and your fellow citizens will all be one step closer to living in the dysfunctional mess that California has become!

We did vote this morning (10/14/2020, first day early in person voting in Tennessee) for Joe Biden, President of the United States. We were at the poll 30 minutes before poll opened. It took 1 Hr and 45 Minutes once they opened at 09:00 in Jackson, TN.

I bet you were the only ignorant dumbass voting Biden...hahaha
Probably not. Tennessee numbers not available yet at 2020 General Election Early Vote Statistics ,

You're going to vote for an obviously senile man who's been in Washington since before Nixon was President "for the good of the country"? Really, White?

Biden isn't up for the job. It's amusing to watch Nancy Pelosi talk about invoking the 25th Amendment when the candidate that her party has nominated can't even muster the energy to campaign. We'll end up with Kamala Harris as our President if Biden is elected and then your country and your fellow citizens will all be one step closer to living in the dysfunctional mess that California has become!
Too late for your BS. I voted this morning for Joe Biden to be the next President of The United States of America.

Too late for your BS. I voted this morning for Joe Biden to be the next President of The United States of America.
Why? What has Joe Biden ever done that makes you think he'd be even a mediocre President?

Why? What has Joe Biden ever done that makes you think he'd be even a mediocre President?
He has demonstrated better judgement, a more even temperament, a better knowledge of who are friends and enemies are, he has a far more thorough knowledge of how government works, and is a man of much better character. He is far more likely to listen to scientists, professionals, and not make radical suggestions base on whimsy to entertain people that are not that bright. He will not be the next twitter king, rambling at all hours of the day and night.

He has demonstrated better judgement, a more even temperament, a better knowledge of who are friends and enemies are, he has a far more thorough knowledge of how government works, and is a man of much better character. He is far more likely to listen to scientists, professionals, and not make radical suggestions base on whimsy to entertain people that are not that bright. He will not be the next twitter king, rambling at all hours of the day and night.
With all due respect, White...I can't think of a politician that has gotten it WRONG more times than Joe Biden! He's an idiot and always has been!

Just a reminder that SHE LIED just in case one of you rightwing Republican palookas try to pull this over AGAIN...

I know it goes against your nature and all the grievance politics you have been taught, but you actually have to TRY to get a job in order to find employment, Mark.

Sitting around all day whining about the white devil not giving you your reparations doesn't really cut it.

With all due respect, White...I can't think of a politician that has gotten it WRONG more times than Joe Biden! He's an idiot and always has been!
I guess we will just disagree.

I can only hope that Joe Biden doesn't get elected, White! If he does...then you're going to be stuck defending someone who's woefully prepared for the hardest job on the planet! Joe Biden isn't bright. He never was. Now he's senile on top of that. It's a scary combination. The question then becomes...who is it that will really be running the country?

What's pathetic is that with four years to prepare for this election...the Democrats came up with a candidate who in many ways is even a worse choice than their last candidate! Makes you wonder about the intelligence of the left in general.

I can only hope that Joe Biden doesn't get elected, White! If he does...then you're going to be stuck defending someone who's woefully prepared for the hardest job on the planet! Joe Biden isn't bright. He never was. Now he's senile on top of that. It's a scary combination. The question then becomes...who is it that will really be running the country?
If he sucked, which I doubt, I would not defend. It is one of the big benefits to being independent. You get to call an ace and ace and a spade a spade.

If he sucked, which I doubt, I would not defend. It is one of the big benefits to being independent. You get to call an ace and ace and a spade a spade.
If he sucked? With all due respect, White...Joe Biden has literally been running for President since the Watergate Hearings ousted Richard Nixon almost five decades ago and time after time he's done something so monumentally stupid that he was forced to withdraw from the nomination process! Now suddenly THAT guy is the chosen one of the Democratic Party? It borders on farce!

I'm not calling Biden an ace or a spade...I'm simply pointing out what he IS...an idiot! How could you possibly be conned into voting for THAT guy?

If he sucked? With all due respect, White...Joe Biden has literally been running for President since the Watergate Hearings ousted Richard Nixon almost five decades ago and time after time he's done something so monumentally stupid that he was forced to withdraw from the nomination process! Now suddenly THAT guy is the chosen one of the Democratic Party? It borders on farce!

I'm not calling Biden an ace or a spade...I'm simply pointing out what he IS...an idiot! How could you possibly be conned into voting for THAT guy?
Joe Biden is just a professional politician who is highly experienced in government, planning to move more toward the center and has a history of working across the aisle. Trump won because he ran against Hillary (arguably a villain of equal or greater status than trump and carrying more baggage from her public service(?). This time, trump has no villain, but Joe has trump, a villain extraordinaire and donnie has more baggage than his devoted minority can possibly carry anymore, usually adding more daily, and would not work across the aisle or even with people on his side of the aisle if they did not kiss his butt regularly, no matter what the situation he created.

Joe Biden is just a professional politician who is highly experienced in government, planning to move more toward the center and has a history of working across the aisle. Trump won because he ran against Hillary (arguably a villain of equal or greater status than trump and carrying more baggage from her public service(?). This time, trump has no villain, but Joe has trump, a villain extraordinaire and donnie has more baggage than his devoted minority can possibly carry anymore, usually adding more daily, and would not work across the aisle or even with people on his side of the aisle if they did not kiss his butt regularly, no matter what the situation he created.

Do Black voters know Biden's record?
A detailed summary of Biden's record that cannot be found in the mainstream media's narrative heading into the last month of the Presidential Election. His 47yrs of experience have now given many instances of his evolving perspective on race related issues, and Blacks in particular.

"Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as“predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate— and white supremacist senators as his friends." (see full article below for additional examples)

[Collection of Biden's comments throughout the years (Videos)]

Forum List

Back