remember when?

Remember going to bed so tired from playing all day, that you went out like a light and didn't wake til morning? Feeling refreshed and ready for more.

Remember when a "tv show" had nothing to do with whiny, pampered, narcissistic wives or a bunch of unfunny guys who could double as the poster boys for disposable razor blades???

Rosanne and Married With Children signaled the end of the sitcom.

I'm witcha 100% on Roseanne — but the Married ... With Children part has me kinda confused, bro.

I loved that show.

Remember when "spiders" were just creepy things you didn't want around your person — not your website???

MWC was the beginning of trash on television. Amoral, mean-spirited.

Remember when you could walk out of the office and ignore it entirely until you arrived back the next day?

Remember when you had to find a pay phone when you wanted to let them know that you would be late?

Remember when you fell off your bicycle because you were going too fast and you skinned your hands, knees and elbows?

Remember when people had to get off their butts to change the channel and adjust the rabbit ears??

Remember when a "bullet" was something from which you knew it was in your best interest to stay far away — not something you had to read at the office while sipping your morning coffee every day???

Remember when you had to use a *hand screwdriver to install wood screws?

*Men's forearms are now 75% less manly.

Remember when you could drink and drive, so long as you didn't break some other law?

Forum List

Back