Remember WHY Trump said he was "outraged" that he could see Muslims cheering after 9/11?

R

rdean

Remember WHY Trump said he was "outraged" that he could see Muslims cheering after 9/11?

Do you remember why? He said it was because he had hundreds of friends who died when the Twin Towers came crashing down.

Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

Hundreds of Friends an no record of attending a single funeral.

Trump: I gave $500,000 out of my own pocket to help 9/11 victims

How big of a donation has Trump given to the 9/11 fund?
Trump Made No Donations To 9/11 Charities

FOX's Lis Wiehl said Hillary Clinton "lied about going to the funerals" of 9-11 victims; O'Reilly agreed

Not only did she go to funerals where she was invited, she even delivered eulogies. This is why I think Republicans are such swine. They keep smearing Hillary then every time you turn around, you find out something else good she's done.

HUNT: TV talk show host Bill O'Reilly is assailing you now for what he charges is indifference to the families of 9-11 victims. He says you have only attended three memorial services. Your response?

CLINTON: Well, you know, he assails me for something nearly every day, and I -- I feel sorry for him. I have done everything I can, not only attending the memorial services that were held in New York and in Washington, going to the funerals of the people that I knew personally. I do not believe, after a long lifetime in and around politics, that people should thrust themselves into private grief just because they're politicians.

Do you remember why? He said it was because he had hundreds of friends who died when the Twin Towers came crashing down.

Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

FOX's Lis Wiehl said Hillary Clinton "lied about going to the funerals" of 9-11 victims; O'Reilly agreed

Not only did she go to funerals where she was invited, she even delivered eulogies. This is why I think Republicans are such swine. They keep smearing Hillary then every time you turn around, you find out something else good she's done.

HUNT: TV talk show host Bill O'Reilly is assailing you now for what he charges is indifference to the families of 9-11 victims. He says you have only attended three memorial services. Your response?

CLINTON: Well, you know, he assails me for something nearly every day, and I -- I feel sorry for him. I have done everything I can, not only attending the memorial services that were held in New York and in Washington, going to the funerals of the people that I knew personally. I do not believe, after a long lifetime in and around politics, that people should thrust themselves into private grief just because they're politicians.

Yeah. Because funerals are known for their detailed roll calls. Fucking moron, all you're doing is making people more likely to vote for Trump. Hell, I'm half tempted to vote for him just to piss you off. And I can't stand the douche bag.

Yeah. Because funerals are known for their detailed roll calls. Fucking moron, all you're doing is making people more likely to vote for Trump. Hell, I'm half tempted to vote for him just to piss you off. And I can't stand the douche bag.

Sorry nitwit, If I said I knew hundreds who died at 9/11, I suspect I should be able to name at least one. What about you. If you had hundreds of friends, would you forget all their names?

Go ahead. Explain it. I'm all ears.

I really doubt that.

Sorry nitwit, If I said I knew hundreds who died at 9/11, I suspect I should be able to name at least one. What about you. If you had hundreds of friends, would you forget all their names?

I don't expect you to have the mental capacity to even know your own name. So unless you have something to say, other than the fact that you hate Trump so much it makes you orgasm, maybe you should find something productive to do. Like suicide. That would be productive.

You are Ross Perot?

if your going to pretend to hate trump, atleast remove his quote from your signature

You are Ross Perot?

Maybe.

if your going to pretend to hate trump, atleast remove his quote from your signature

Why? It's what he said. The guy is a monster. The textbook def of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. People need to be reminded of what they are voting for. It's too important for the country. Think of the damage Bush Jr. did. Trump could be devastating. An unholy combination of both ignorant self righteousness and narcissism off the charts. There is no depth to Trump. No self reflection. No sense of right and wrong beyond his immediate opinion.

I don't hate him. He scars me worse than Bush.

I don't expect you to have the mental capacity to even know your own name. So unless you have something to say, other than the fact that you hate Trump so much it makes you orgasm, maybe you should find something productive to do. Like suicide. That would be productive.

I don't expect you to have the mental capacity to even know your own name.

Of course he knows his name, it's written in the waistband of his shorts...

Calvin Klein

I wouldn't trust Trump as far as I could toss him but neither would I want to play poker with the guy. Have feeling I'd lose my shirt.

A lot of talk about buildings, no mentions of people he knew/lost, though I look forward to your spin:

You are Ross Perot?

I was. Then I was transgendered into a dude.

Right wingers tend to ignore threads where we proved Trump is a liar.

I wouldn't trust Trump as far as I could toss him but neither would I want to play poker with the guy. Have feeling I'd lose my shirt.
Why would such a good negotiator end up with so much debt and so many lawsuits. I think it's an exaggeration. Like saying his hands are large.

Listen nitwit, you didn't answer the question. Try again.

Forum List

Back