Remembering Democrats Gift to the Nation

The horse had left the barn already? That’s yoir excuse for xiden leading us to record Covid deaths?

By "record," you mean covid was deadlier while Trump was president.

Average number of deaths per day...

Trump ... 1,438
Biden ........639

Nope. The lies only fooled the weak minded dupes on the left. Mass unverifiable mail in ballots cost Trump the election.
They did????.

Then why after countless audits, recounts and investigation were Republicans unable to find any credible fraud through mail in votes?

You going to claim that 2000 mules nonsense?

By "record," you mean covid was deadlier while Trump was president.

Average number of deaths per day...

Trump ... 1,438
Biden ........639

Yes, it was....we didn't have the Trump vaccines then. They weren't on the market til the end of his time in office.....and even having those, Xiden still gave us record amount of covid deaths

Yes, it was....we didn't have the Trump vaccines then. They weren't on the market til the end of his time in office.....and even having those, Xiden still gave us record amount of covid deaths

LOLOL

I like how you go from saying more people have died from covid under Biden ... to ... making excuses for why covid was far more deadlier under Trump.

LOLOL

I like how you go from saying more people have died from covid under Biden ... to ... making excuses for why covid was far more deadlier under Trump.
I am not making excuses, it's common knowledge the vaccine wasn't available. Obviously a virus is going to be "deadlier" when there isn't a vaccine for it yet. That makes the record covid deaths under Xiden, when he had it, all the more deplorable

829h0l.gif
Such bullshit, you just wish you could be like Trump LOL

Screenshot_20220306-102016_Facebook.jpg

I've seen every republican president since Eisenhower. And I don't recall one that needed handlers that had to direct them where to stand, how to get off a stage, or needed prescreened questions from reporters and needed cards with the answers preprinted to the questions. If you think xiden is leading anything, you're delusional. Hell, he's even mentally unfit to stand trial for his crimes, according to federal prosecutors. Name one republican president that's been said about.

I am not making excuses, it's common knowledge the vaccine wasn't available. Obviously a virus is going to be "deadlier" when there isn't a vaccine for it yet. That makes the record covid deaths under Xiden, when he had it, all the more deplorable

Nope. The record is still trump's.

Trump ... 1,438/day
Biden ........639/day

But here's an asterisk for ya... *

Didn’t help that Trump wasn’t pushing his supporters to take it

If you think xiden is leading anything, you're delusional.

I wouldn't consider any of the presidential candidates since 2016 as having any leadership ability. Neither Hillary Clinton, Trump, nor Biden. Before these three stooges, I'd rate Carter as somebody who was over his head. He reminded me of a person I knew from work who was too focused on details to see the big picture.

Getting back to Trump, look at all the complaints from his backers on how the reaction to COVID was handled. I'd like to hear those folks explain why the buck doesn't stop with Trump given he's such a leader.

Cultists bow, ChoadBreath...

Trump-golden-statue-man-bows-down.jpg
Lashing out again, I think you're losing it. Try to stay calm while the trumpers live rent free in your head LOL come to think of it I've never heard you utter a single original phrase. You are truly a bore, I bet you bore everyone in your circle. Being stupid like you are has to run a toll on your health. Maybe you should go get some rest cuck.

Screenshot_20240320-213651_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back