Remembering Democrats Gift to the Nation

Any other President from either party would have shown leadership under crisis to ensure reelection

Look at George Bush after 9-11. The country did not turn on him, he had bipartisan support and 80 percent approval.

Trump initially downplayed COVID, no worse than seasonal flu, it will quickly go away. Rather than unite the country in a crisis, he used it for partisan gamesmanship.
Trumps concerns during COVID
1. He is not to blame
2. It would not impact his re-election
There is no way you loons would unite with anything but evil.

I have not forgotten the rotten leadership of Trump as president during COVID-19.
If we keep getting failure in D.C. it is possible that citizens may start voting in authoritarians through Democracy to deal with the authoritarians in power now. And in that scenario, many of the people that have screwed us over will see justice applied. There is too much stress pulling on the nation at this point.

If we keep getting failure in D.C. it is possible that citizens may start voting in authoritarians through Democracy to deal with the authoritarians in power now. And in that scenario, many of the people that have screwed us over will see justice applied. There is too much stress pulling on the nation at this point.
I can't think of a single president who didn't have authority in their office.

I can't think of a single president who didn't have authority in their office.
Their powers grew over time. Joe is ignoring some court decisions on his Executive Orders. Trump followed those decisions and now can with a precedence set, do the same.

There is no way you loons would unite with anything but evil.
Look how Democrats responded to 9-11
We could have easily blamed Bush for failure to protect us.
But Democrats rallied to the President and offered unrestricted bipartisan support.

But Trump leadership style was different.
Rather than unite the country in a national crisis, he engaged in partisan bickering, name calling and finger pointing

Forum List

Back