Remembering Democrats Gift to the Nation

Then xiden gave him a promotion and lead us to record Covid deaths
The horse had left the barn already with the disinformation from the right about ivermectin and other snake oil.

Your blob botched the response so bigly that only after Biden was able to come in, actually distribute the vaccine, stop undermining the health authorities...we got it under control.

As the # of vaccinated persons rose, the number of covid deaths declined. Future variants were handled expertly. And yes, those of us in the medical community learned as we went.

Good for you…I took it as well, being a truck driver….But, we really don’t know the Long term effects of what could happen…Put it this way, we are a country who has a large segment who are real time guinea pigs.
Before it was the rumor that we would die in two years after the shot yet here we are

The horse had left the barn already with the disinformation from the right about ivermectin and other snake oil.

Your blob botched the response so bigly that only after Biden was able to come in, actually distribute the vaccine, stop undermining the health authorities...we got it under control.

As the # of vaccinated persons rose, the number of covid deaths declined. Future variants were handled expertly. And yes, those of us in the medical community learned as we went.
And flu disappeared --- you're just not very smart moron.

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump, stable genius.

The blob didn't fire him. So, if Fauci was a criminal; your blob is complicit you ignorant fuck.
Fauci lied. Just like a Democrat politician, he would say whatever he needed to to maintain power. Trump didn't see through it, Trump was a victim just like the rest of us.

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump, stable genius.
Trump was correct.. again and most of the time.

Our very stable genius on January 22, 2020: “We have it totally under control.”

January 24: "It will all work out well."

January 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”

February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

giphy.gif

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” A totally empty, vacuous, meaningless statement. The kind his rube herd just eat right up.

March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!” 546 cases! Think about that! He just said a few days before that there were only 15 and after they got better, it would be down to zero.

mission-accomplished.jpg

Trump put up a massive resistance to tracking and testing. The man is so fucking retarded, he actually believed that by not testing we had less cases of Covid. He thus allowed Covid to run rampant completely uncontained, allowing it to get out of control like a wildfire.

He didn't want to bring home AMERICANS who were on a cruise ship because some of them had Covid and that would affect his numbers!

“I’d rather have the people stay, but I’d go with them. I told them to make the final decision. I would rather because I like the numbers where they are. I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault."

The profound stupidity and self-centeredness it takes for this kind of thinking is mind boggling.

America First, my ass.

He wanted every American to stay trapped on the ship, thus ensuring ALL of them would get Covid.

As a result, we ended up with more infections and deaths than countries many times our size.

We have never had a more mentally defective president in the entire history of our republic.

Last edited:
Trump put up a massive resistance to tracking and testing. The man is so fucking retarded, he actually believed that by not testing we had less cases of Covid. He thus allowed Covid to run rampant completely uncontained, allowing it to get out of control like a wildfire.

He didn't want to bring home AMERICANS who were on a cruise ship because some of them had Covid and that would affect his numbers!

“I’d rather have the people stay, but I’d go with them. I told them to make the final decision. I would rather because I like the numbers where they are. I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't out fault."

The profound stupidity and self-centeredness it takes for this kind of thinking is mind boggling.

America First, my ass.

He wanted every American to stay trapped on the ship, thus ensuring ALL of them would get Covid.

As a result, we ended up with more infections and deaths than countries many times our size.

We have never had a more mentally defective president in the entire history of our republic.
The covid crisis was manufactured by the Democrats. It was never as serious as you communist made it out to be. Last I heard 30% over reported. Hospitals paid to make their diagnosis covid. Flu disappeared, cancer went away all due to the miracle of covid. Welcome to politics and winning elections.

Forum List

Back