Remembering Trumps bizarre, selfish & dishonest comments about 911

So, you don't even both to talk about what is said, just hit hard for the deflection.

Not deflection, a genuine question.

Huh?

Yes, deflection because it's got nothing to do with the OP. Also, the question isn't really the important part anyway.

Iā€™m genuinely worried about people like Dr Love whose lives have been overtaken by a man they donā€™t know and will never meet and who they rely on hearsay to get info about. Maybe dave p is worried too.

Good for you.

Now, what the fuck does this have to do with the OP?

Weā€™re talking about the fucking OP. ā€œOPā€ can mean either ā€œoriginal postā€ or ā€œoriginal poster.ā€ I know you need to talk about how awful Trump is but fortunately there are many other threads to meet this need. If you want to police the replies maybe try and become a moderator.

How much bullshit can a person write in a paragraph? Well, you've managed to get a whole load in there.

Sit back, relax and enjoy :rolleyes-41:

September 11, 2001 (aka - guess my building is the tallest now)

ā€œ40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest," Trump, then a real estate developer, said in a call to the local television station WWOR just hours after the attack.

Later that same week

ā€œHow could a plane, even a 767 or 747 or whatever it might have been; how could it possibly go through that steel? I happen to think that they had not only a plane, but they had bombs ā€“ bombs that exploded simultaneously. Because I canā€™t imagine anything being able to go through that wall."

December 2011

ā€œI predicted the 9/11 attack on America in my book ā€˜The America We Deserveā€™ and the collapse of Iraq in @TimeToGetTough,ā€ Trump tweeted a decade after the tragedy, seemingly boasting about his foresight and promoting his book published that year.

September 11, 2013

ā€œI would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th,ā€ Trump tweeted on the 12-year anniversary.

November 2015

ā€œHey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down, and I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of Muslims were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering,ā€ then-presidential candidate Trump said during a rally he held in Birmingham, Alabama.

February 2016

"The World Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton [didn't] kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance to kill him. And George [W.] Bushā€”by the way, George Bush had the chance, also, and he didn't listen to the advice of his CIA," Trump said during a Republican presidential debate to bash the former presidentā€™s brother and candidate Jeb Bush.

February 2016

ā€œI lost hundreds of friends in 9/11,ā€ Trump claimed, which if true would mean he knew at least 6 percent of the 2,996 victims.

April 2017

ā€œItā€™s the highest [ratings] for ā€˜Deface the Nationā€™ since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. Itā€™s a tremendous advantage,ā€ Trump said, bragging that his ratings on cable network shows like CBSā€™s Face the Nation were higher than those on the networks on 9/11.

Donald Trump has said some truly bizarre things about the 9/11 attacks
Your obsession can be treated. My God, how have you let this guy take over your entire life?

So, you don't even both to talk about what is said, just hit hard for the deflection.
I'm not deflecting anything.. This poster is obsessed. It isn't normal.
Sorry, you are wrong, Criticizing a President is really normal.

ā€œ40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest," Trump, then a real estate developer, said in a call to the local television station WWOR just hours after the attack.

Later that same week

ā€œHow could a plane, even a 767 or 747 or whatever it might have been; how could it possibly go through that steel? I happen to think that they had not only a plane, but they had bombs ā€“ bombs that exploded simultaneously. Because I canā€™t imagine anything being able to go through that wall."

December 2011

ā€œI predicted the 9/11 attack on America in my book ā€˜The America We Deserveā€™ and the collapse of Iraq in @TimeToGetTough,ā€ Trump tweeted a decade after the tragedy, seemingly boasting about his foresight and promoting his book published that year.

September 11, 2013

ā€œI would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th,ā€ Trump tweeted on the 12-year anniversary.

November 2015

ā€œHey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down, and I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of Muslims were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering,ā€ then-presidential candidate Trump said during a rally he held in Birmingham, Alabama.

February 2016

"The World Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton [didn't] kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance to kill him. And George [W.] Bushā€”by the way, George Bush had the chance, also, and he didn't listen to the advice of his CIA," Trump said during a Republican presidential debate to bash the former presidentā€™s brother and candidate Jeb Bush.

February 2016

ā€œI lost hundreds of friends in 9/11,ā€ Trump claimed, which if true would mean he knew at least 6 percent of the 2,996 victims.

April 2017

ā€œItā€™s the highest [ratings] for ā€˜Deface the Nationā€™ since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. Itā€™s a tremendous advantage,ā€ Trump said, bragging that his ratings on cable network shows like CBSā€™s Face the Nation were higher than those on the networks on 9/11.

Your obsession can be treated. My God, how have you let this guy take over your entire life?

In fact they made an Amendment to the Constitution to protect that very thing.

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

Criticize Obama for us. Go ahead, it's normal.

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

Criticizing yes. Multiple daily posts for months on end with minutia. Isn't normal, its obsessive.

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

Even 9/11 is all about him.

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

In fact they made an Amendment to the Constitution to protect that very thing.
No one is talking about that. But as usual you go to extremes.

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

Criticizing yes. Multiple daily posts for months on end with minutia. Isn't normal, its obsessive.
A President of the USA receiving high disapproval from every polling source in the USA is minutia?

A President of the USA receiving high disapproval from every polling source in the USA is minutia?
They weren't talking about polls there sparky. I know you want to change the subject, but it wont work.

No. I believe the term is ā€œcoordinated propagandaā€

You people have talked about Trump's behavior ad infinitum. When will it dawn on you that his barroom behavior is accepted by Americans as quite natural?

He is being judged for his accomplishments. You'll find that out November 6.

No sorry, the polls indicate that Trump's bathroom behavior is NOT accepted by Americans. Last 5 polls in the 36-38% range with (Quinnipiac) 55% saying he is not fit to be president, 65% saying he is not level headed and a precipitous 16% drop in approval from Independents in the past MONTH. November 6 is not looking good for you - wake up and smell the coffee!

Accomplishments? Name one.

Trump is just such a terrible human being
maxresdefault.jpg

Trump just said that today is the day we join together.

That's not true.

Nothing is ever going to join America together again.

He lied.

Not deflection, a genuine question.

Huh?

Yes, deflection because it's got nothing to do with the OP. Also, the question isn't really the important part anyway.

Iā€™m genuinely worried about people like Dr Love whose lives have been overtaken by a man they donā€™t know and will never meet and who they rely on hearsay to get info about. Maybe dave p is worried too.

Good for you.

Now, what the fuck does this have to do with the OP?

Weā€™re talking about the fucking OP. ā€œOPā€ can mean either ā€œoriginal postā€ or ā€œoriginal poster.ā€ I know you need to talk about how awful Trump is but fortunately there are many other threads to meet this need. If you want to police the replies maybe try and become a moderator.

One cannot point out just how awful our president is often enough.

Don't like it? Go back to bed.

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

Sorry you don't like the truth.

Seems he is still fighting the Deep State today, eh?

Forum List

Back