Remembering Trumps bizarre, selfish & dishonest comments about 911

Bill Clinton was giving a speech in Australia. Bragging about how he could've had OBL on a silver platter but refused.

I’m genuinely worried about people like Dr Love whose lives have been overtaken by a man they don’t know and will never meet and who they rely on hearsay to get info about. Maybe dave p is worried too.

Why not attempt to defend his bizarre, selfish and dishonest comments instead of attacking the poster who reminded you about them?

Last edited:
Trump is just such a terrible human being
maxresdefault.jpg
Your fairy tale is not real.

Is yours?
Which one?

The one where he is a "terrible human being."

He is just your average everyday celebrity.

If you chose to believe the spin, that is on you.

He says what he says.

He tweets what he tweets.

We see and hear the video. We read the tweets.

That is neither hearsay nor media spin nor fake news.

Although I do WISH it could be fake news.

Sit back, relax and enjoy :rolleyes-41:

September 11, 2001 (aka - guess my building is the tallest now)

“40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest," Trump, then a real estate developer, said in a call to the local television station WWOR just hours after the attack.

Later that same week

“How could a plane, even a 767 or 747 or whatever it might have been; how could it possibly go through that steel? I happen to think that they had not only a plane, but they had bombs – bombs that exploded simultaneously. Because I can’t imagine anything being able to go through that wall."

December 2011

“I predicted the 9/11 attack on America in my book ‘The America We Deserve’ and the collapse of Iraq in @TimeToGetTough,” Trump tweeted a decade after the tragedy, seemingly boasting about his foresight and promoting his book published that year.

September 11, 2013

“I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th,” Trump tweeted on the 12-year anniversary.

November 2015

“Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down, and I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of Muslims were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering,” then-presidential candidate Trump said during a rally he held in Birmingham, Alabama.

February 2016

"The World Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton [didn't] kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance to kill him. And George [W.] Bush—by the way, George Bush had the chance, also, and he didn't listen to the advice of his CIA," Trump said during a Republican presidential debate to bash the former president’s brother and candidate Jeb Bush.

February 2016

“I lost hundreds of friends in 9/11,” Trump claimed, which if true would mean he knew at least 6 percent of the 2,996 victims.

April 2017

“It’s the highest [ratings] for ‘Deface the Nation’ since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It’s a tremendous advantage,” Trump said, bragging that his ratings on cable network shows like CBS’s Face the Nation were higher than those on the networks on 9/11.

Donald Trump has said some truly bizarre things about the 9/11 attacks
Your obsession can be treated. My God, how have you let this guy take over your entire life?

So, you don't even both to talk about what is said, just hit hard for the deflection.
I'm not deflecting anything.. This poster is obsessed. It isn't normal.

The topic of this tread is not a supposed obsession by the OP, now is it?
He is super obsessed though.

He says what he says.

First, we do not know that the tweets are from him.

Second, unless you have watched a full speech in context, it is doubtful that you have seen and heard the full video in context.

Thus, the media generally presents these tweets, and the video clips in the context of spin.

Bill Clinton was giving a speech in Australia. Bragging about how he could've had OBL on a silver platter but refused.

Bragging? No - here is what he said, keeping in mind that 911 had yet to happen.

"I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him. And so I didn't do it," the former commander in chief says.

It's okay AbaBabba - Obama went in and picked him clean as a whistle after Bush told us he was "truly not concerned" about bin Laden. :wink:

You people have talked about Trump's behavior ad infinitum. When will it dawn on you that his barroom behavior is accepted by Americans as quite natural?

He is being judged for his accomplishments. You'll find that out November 6.

No sorry, the polls indicate that Trump's bathroom behavior is NOT accepted by Americans. Last 5 polls in the 36-38% range with (Quinnipiac) 55% saying he is not fit to be president, 65% saying he is not level headed and a precipitous 16% drop in approval from Independents in the past MONTH. November 6 is not looking good for you - wake up and smell the coffee!

Accomplishments? Name one.

Democrat agenda brought to an abrupt halt.

Supreme Court lost to the Left for at least a generation.

That's two. Use your fingers to confirm.

He says what he says.

Second, unless you have watched a full speech in context, it is doubtful that you have seen and heard the full video in context.

Thus, the media generally presents these tweets, and the video clips in the context of spin.
Yes, I have seen whole speeches.

Yes, I have seen him talk about the size of his DICK during a nationally televised Presidential debate.

Yes, I think we all know that he writes his tweets.

This is who he is.

He says what he says.

Yes, I have seen him talk about the size of his DICK during a nationally televised debate.

This is who he is.

PROVE that he writes his tweets. SHOW ME.

Cheating on your wives multiple times with whores and prostitutes, defrauding people out of millions of dollars, using your wealth and power to take people’s homes, consorting with Mafiosos, lying to create hostility against minority groups, etc. doesn’t make someone a terrible human being?

Cheating on your wives multiple times with whores and prostitutes, defrauding people out of millions of dollars, using your wealth and power to take people’s homes, consorting with Mafiosos, lying to create hostility against minority groups, etc. doesn’t make someone a terrible human being?
Oh, I agree with you.

But, you know, it is no reason to lose your fricking head.

Lot's of other presidents have done this stuff.

I somehow doubt you were like this when Bill Clinton was President, and by the standards you just outlined, he was every bit as bad.

Oh, I agree with you.

I somehow doubt you were like this when Bill Clinton was President, and by the standards you just outlined, he was every bit as bad.
I was 4 when Clinton became President. But I am familiar with conservative hypocrisy suddenly claiming everything Bill Clinton did was great and fine because now Trump does it.

Bragging? No - here is what he said, keeping in mind that 911 had yet to happen.

"I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him. And so I didn't do it," the former commander in chief says.

It's okay AbaBabba - Obama went in and picked him clean as a whistle after Bush told us he was "truly not concerned" about bin Laden. :wink:

Yes, Bill chose to have 3,000 Americans murdered rather than 300 Afghans.

Afghanistan First was his motto.

He says what he says.

Yes, I have seen him talk about the size of his DICK during a nationally televised debate.

This is who he is.

Holy crap, come on.

I thought you guys were PROUD of his tweets.

This is the first time I've heard THIS one.

I don't follow "his" tweets personally, I don't give a shit about them, b/c I don't really think all of them are coming from him.

You have got to get real. Seriously?

There might be some that are authentic, but most? Nah, I doubt it.

https://gizmodo.com/trump-gets-a-young-lady-to-do-it-in-the-office-but-aft-1770731312

He says what he says.

This is who he is.

Holy crap, come on.

I don't follow "his" tweets personally, I don't give a shit about them, b/c I don't really think all of them are coming from him.

https://gizmodo.com/trump-gets-a-young-lady-to-do-it-in-the-office-but-aft-1770731312
Well, as I said, this is a new one.

And what I have directly seen and heard him say is more than enough as it is.

Oh, I agree with you.

I was 4 when Clinton became President. But I am familiar with conservative hypocrisy suddenly claiming everything Bill Clinton did was great and fine because now Trump does it.

I voted for Clinton. He is why I left the Democrat party.

When he pardoned financial criminals but left Leonard Peltier to rot, then I saw who and what the Clintons were. I did research and found out how they were connected to the Iran-Contra drug dealings and the Bush family through Mena.

Don't tell me about hypocrisy.

The things that Trump is guilty of in comparison are peanuts.

This is who he is.

Holy crap, come on.

Well, as I said, this is a new one.

And what I have directly seen and heard him say is more than enough as it is.
Give me an example.

Forum List

Back