Reminder: Day 443 and Biden still has a higher approval than Trump

WOW, did you just try to claim I did?
Comprehension issues or the words too "bigly"?

I stated Biden was fixing Trump fuck up.

December 20 2021
The Biden administration has given border officials the green light to fill in some of the gaps in unfinished Trump-era wall projects.

The new construction activity will include closing small gaps of the border wall and gates that allow vehicles through, finishing or installing drainage systems, finishing or installing permanent erosion control and slope stabilization measures, completing access roads that Border Patrol agents use to drive along the border, remediating areas that were used to hold construction materials, and throwing away materials that are no longer needed.
Seriously? Do you really not understand that closing some small gaps in a wall when you're letting MILLIONS of illegal immigrants enter the country and then discharging them by bus and plane all over the US...isn't "fixing" the border crisis? Joe Biden has bowed to the far left wing of the Democratic Party on immigration. He's actively breaking the law and disregarding the courts when they tell him his actions are illegal.

Sure, Trump claimed it was the sniffles.

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.” — Trump in a speech in Michigan.

Feb. 7: “It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch … You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And, so that’s a very tricky one. … It’s also more deadly than your – you know, your, even your strenuous flus. … This is more deadly. This is 5, you know, this is 5% versus 1% and less than 1%. You know, so, this is deadly stuff.” — Trump in an interview with Woodward, released in September.

March 7: “No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.” — Trump, when asked by reporters if he was concerned about the arrival of the coronavirus in the Washington, D.C., area.
Would you like me to provide quotes of prominent Democrats at that time that also downplayed the virus? Nancy Pelosi? Chuck Shumer? Andrew Cuomo? Trump had it wrong about Covid back then. So did everyone else. Trump responded to Covid however...got us the vaccines...got us the ventilators. He did his job.

That's like saying "Other than the fact your house is on fire...your lawn has never looked better!"

The numbers that matter to Americans is what it costs them to fuel their car...put a roof over their heads and food on their tables...and when it comes to all of those...THE NUMBERS ARE AWFUL!!!

It's even worse when you don't have a job. 8 million people have found a job under Biden. And millions are spending like they haven't spent in decades as GDP was 6.9%.

WOW, did you just try to claim I did?
Comprehension issues or the words too "bigly"?

I stated Biden was fixing Trump fuck up.

December 20 2021
The Biden administration has given border officials the green light to fill in some of the gaps in unfinished Trump-era wall projects.

The new construction activity will include closing small gaps of the border wall and gates that allow vehicles through, finishing or installing drainage systems, finishing or installing permanent erosion control and slope stabilization measures, completing access roads that Border Patrol agents use to drive along the border, remediating areas that were used to hold construction materials, and throwing away materials that are no longer needed.
Um, those gaps were there because your Vegetable Messiah halted construction of the wall, Dumbass.

It's even worse when you don't have a job. 8 million people have found a job under Biden. And millions are spending like they haven't spent in decades as GDP was 6.9%.
Still fewer Americans employed under your Vegetable Messiah than the Trump pre-pandemic numbers.

And spending is up due to you Vegetable Messiahs rampant inflation.

Still fewer Americans employed under your Vegetable Messiah than the Trump pre-pandemic numbers.

You retard, it's still lower because Trump handed Biden a job market with 9½ million fewer jobs than pre-pandemic numbers. :eusa_doh:

And spending is up due to you Vegetable Messiahs rampant inflation.

Oh, dumbfuck?

Explain how inflation increased real GDP to 6.9%...

No one on Earth likes Biden as president. Just because left wingers skew polls with dishonest answers, doesnt mean they actually like him.
If you don’t trust polls how do you know Nono e likes him? Do you know everyone?

Joe Biden has had the backing of the liberal media up to this point. Plus until just recently they ignored Hunter’s Laptop form Hell.

The liberal media hated Trump and went along with Hillary’s false Steele Dossier as well as publishing other fake stories about Trump and his family.

If we had a fair and honest Forth Estate in our nation, Trump would have had much higher ratings and Joe’s rating would be even lower than it is today.
Hunters Laptop, lock her up Hilary, and MSM conspiracy. Sounds like you have it all figured out.

Your Vegetable Messiah was so proud of that bill he had nothing to do with that he signed it and made sure no press was there to see it.

Try again.

So you got nothing? I gave you simply two when you asked for one. There are hundreds.

… and has every day so far. In all your USMB giddiness I thought a reminder was in order. When you accomplish the following you beat the competition. Go Joe:
  • 200M shots in arms
  • Record employment growth
  • Unemployment lower than 59 of the prior administrations 60 months in office
  • Record GDP
  • Ended the forever war
  • Infrastructure bill
  • Allies trust is back
  • Our enemies are isolated not emboldened
  • Immigrant children are not being separated and lost from parents
  • Record judicial appointments

View attachment 627681
All this "poll" displays is that an enormous number of invalids seem to be supporting an invalid. Thanks for the heads up.

All this "poll" displays is that an enormous number of invalids seem to be supporting an invalid. Thanks for the heads up.
I’ll file your opinion when I go take my noon crap. Polls all say Biden has a low approval rate dealing with a war, pandemic fallout, and inflation but it’s STILL higher than Trumps! Bwahahahaha!!!!!

I’ll file your opinion when I go take my noon crap. Polls all say Biden has a low approval rate dealing with a war, pandemic fallout, and inflation but it’s STILL higher than Trumps! Bwahahahaha!!!!!
You sure you'll have the energy to get off your couch for your noon crap? Just follow your fearless leaders' methodology - wear your man diaper and shit right there.

You sure you'll have the energy to get off your couch for your noon crap? Just follow your fearless leaders' methodology - wear your man diaper and shit right there.
I’m in my corner office taking a break from making a bunch of money. My noon crap is a short walk so I’ll be fine. Especially since I’m on day 2 of juice cleansing. Will come out green and fast.

You retard, it's still lower because Trump handed Biden a job market with 9½ million fewer jobs than pre-pandemic numbers. :eusa_doh:

Oh, dumbfuck?

Explain how inflation increased real GDP to 6.9%...
Trump had more jobs than your Vegetable Messiah.

Veggie Joe hasn’t “created” a single job. People are just going back to work after Dimtards shut down the economy.

So you got nothing? I gave you simply two when you asked for one. There are hundreds.
Your Vegetable Messiah had nothing to do with that bill other than trying to sign it in secret, a stupid.

Link us up to him proposing and pushing that legislation.

Forum List

Back