Renewable Energy Replacing Obsolete Fossil Fuels

Too bad it's not true! All those renewable resources are there, they just don't work. Out by Palm Springs there are acres of wind turbines. Just sitting. They don't work. They haven't worked for years. They kill birds, so they just sit.

Nobody is opposed to "green energy", stupid. We just don't want to be forced to stop using reliable fuel until the "alternative fuel" is developed. Can't you understand that simple concept?

Nobody is opposed to "green energy", stupid. We just don't want to be forced to stop using reliable fuel until the "alternative fuel" is developed. Can't you understand that simple concept?
Yes, I get the concept. You are an unwitting tool of multi national energy corporations. You believe people shouldn't be energy independent, you want them to be slaves.

Too bad it's not true! All those renewable resources are there, they just don't work. Out by Palm Springs there are acres of wind turbines. Just sitting. They don't work. They haven't worked for years. They kill birds, so they just sit.
No, you are just completely full of BS about everything all the time. You've never been right about anything in your life....ever.

It seems that 25% of California's energy production now comes from renewable sources. It looks as though all the people opposed to green energy were completely wrong about everything all along.
http://www.energy.ca.gov/renewables/tracking_progress/documents/renewable.pdf

Yo, hope they can afford it, don`t be a dunce, get a real life fool!!!

"GTP"
Who could possibly argue with such eloquent articulation.

Yo, truth hurts, I know!

"GTP"

Yes, I get the concept. You are an unwitting tool of multi national energy corporations. You believe people shouldn't be energy independent, you want them to be slaves.
Only a lefty moron such as yourself could conclude that from what I said. Talk about a tool.

Only a lefty moron such as yourself could conclude that from what I said. Talk about a tool.
End slavery now! Take down that Exxon flag.

solar and wind will be a fringe energy source for decades yet.....

But don't take my word for it......check the latest Obama EIA projections!! Then check projections for India or China's use of coal out to 2050.........jawdropping!!!:2up:

People high on renewables in 2015 are bubble dwelling fantasy seekers, but hey.......I admire the passion!:rock:

But don't take my word for it......check the latest Obama EIA projections!! Then check projections for India or China's use of coal out to 2050.........jawdropping!!!:2up:

People high on renewables in 2015 are bubble dwelling fantasy seekers, but hey.......I admire the passion!:rock:
No one should take your word for anything. At the present rate of improvement, by 2030, 50% of California's energy will come from renewable sources. Energy corporation stock holders must be nervous.

No one should take your word for anything. At the present rate of improvement, by 2030, 50% of California's energy will come from renewable sources. Energy corporation stock holders must be nervous.

California will be bankrupt and in shambles... Only a left wing fool cant see the path they are on leads to Greece like consequences.. Fucking morons...

I say no, he doesn't.

California will be bankrupt and in shambles... Only a left wing fool cant see the path they are on leads to Greece like consequences.. Fucking morons...
None of which has anything to do with anything.

I find it funny how a bunch of poor fuckers blindly defend the super rich that stab them in the back. These oil corps don't give a damn about America! That's a cold hard fact.
how does a corp. give a damn or anything?

Forum List

Back