Rep. Allen West says ad plays on racial stereotypes; NAACP disagrees

This is dedicated to you, effimanateor, and daveman regarding your arguments and what I have done to them. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsJcg-g1pg]Queen - Another One Bites the Dust with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

My IQ is a lot higher than yours.

Ah! The "So's your old man" retort. Brilliant.

...while criticizing "them" for being on it.

Nope, not them. It's people like you that create the recipient mentality. It's you that's being criticized.

• You control the schools that produce shitty results, especially for minorities.
  • You meddle with employment laws that keep the uneducated, inexperienced and unintelligent from qualifying for any legitimate job
  • You seek to provide all their basic necessities in life, thereby suppressing the normal human understanding of work or starve, much less thrive; and
  • You lock them up when they resort to an illegitimate job.

No, I'm not the "racist"

If it walks like a duck...

it's assholes like you who get off on saying that "the Blacks are on the democrat plantation", when anyone with more than half of a brain and knows your type of bigot, knows that's your code word for calling the Blacks who vote democrat *******. Keep fooling the black stooges who follow you and keep lying to yourselves. Racist pigs

Well...thanks for proving my point. It's YOU that's using that language, it falls off your tongue like a Saint Bernard's slobber...and it's about as pleasant. No, we realize the reality of your ideas on race and the poor, how only people like you are qualified to oversee the masses. That kind of central planning is not new, but it's still wrong. You do not know what is best for others, as the unfortunate state of those you enslave demonstrates decade after decade.

The irony is we both want what's best for anyone that starts life off less fortunate than others.

All the best.

...while criticizing "them" for being on it.

Nope, not them. It's people like you that create the recipient mentality. It's you that's being criticized.

• You control the schools that produce shitty results, especially for minorities.
  • You meddle with employment laws that keep the uneducated, inexperienced and unintelligent from qualifying for any legitimate job
  • You seek to provide all their basic necessities in life, thereby suppressing the normal human understanding of work or starve, much less thrive; and

No, I'm not the "racist"

it's assholes like you who get off on saying that "the Blacks are on the democrat plantation", when anyone with more than half of a brain and knows your type of bigot, knows that's your code word for calling the Blacks who vote democrat *******. Keep fooling the black stooges who follow you and keep lying to yourselves. Racist pigs

Well...thanks for proving my point. It's YOU that's using that language, it falls off your tongue like a Saint Bernard's slobber...and it's about as pleasant. No, we realize the reality of your ideas on race and the poor, how only people like you are qualified to oversee the masses. That kind of central planning is not new, but it's still wrong. You do not know what is best for others, as the unfortunate state of those you enslave demonstrates decade after decade.

The irony is we both want what's best for anyone that starts life off less fortunate than others.

All the best.

I bet you really thought that you did something with that stupid post above. :) All you did was to box yourself into a corner and demonstrate how ignorant you are.

How do you assert that I allegedly "create the recipient mentality"? I'm willing to bet that your ass has been on the government dole, I certainly have not been on any government dole how about you?

Look at this dumb shit by you:
Back up your STUPID ASSERTIONS.
This demonstrates your HYPOCRISY. The "shitty results" are INDIVIDUAL results. I guess your thoughts on the "individual" have been exposed as an outright LIE.

What employment laws have I "meddled with"?

What policies have I advocated that seek to provide "their basic necessities in life"?

Where have I "locked them up"?

It looks like you are projecting their sparky! :lol:
Thanks for the laugh!

All the best.

I bet you really thought that you did something with that stupid post above. :) All you did was to box yourself into a corner and demonstrate how ignorant you are.

How do you assert that I allegedly "create the recipient mentality"? I'm willing to bet that your ass has been on the government dole, I certainly have not been on any government dole how about you?

This demonstrates your HYPOCRISY. The "shitty results" are INDIVIDUAL results. I guess your thoughts on the "individual" have been exposed as an outright LIE.

What policies have I advocated that seek to provide "their basic necessities in life"?

Thanks for the laugh!

If you're actually advocating Classical Liberal principals, that you do not support the government intervention that is reality today, then stop acting like a progressive whiner and understand the plantation reference for what it is: a reasonable comparison of past government meddling that allowed and institutionalized slavery to the government meddling that enslaves the poor today, keep them ever dependent on the central planners. This isn't about racism, it's about Liberty.

If you're a Leftist, nobody cares.

Are you "fine" with West stating that Blacks who vote democrat are on a "plantation"?

Truth hurts.

It's not a "truth", it's some dumb shit that white bigots have their black stooges like west spout so they can laugh. Here's one of your greatest hits:

"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," ----Jesse Lee Peterson Black Conservative. This is what people in your party and possibly you have orgasms about. :lol:
Wow! That is some intense racism you have there.

Democrats do seem to reward government dependence, don't they?

However, your position is life is the result of your choices and actions. No one else's.

So are you stating that republicans don't reward their own versions of government dependence through subsidies??? :)
The people who receive government subsidies originated by the GOP employ other people.

Professional welfare recipients?

Not so much.

Oh so it's ok as long as it's the "welfare" you approve of? Where did you get your "data" from?

Last edited:
I'm sure it comforts you to feel that way, but no.

You know how I know you're full of bullshit?

You only think someone is capable of independent thought if they parrot the Dem party line.

That would be YOU who is full of shit when all you parrot is the neocon republican party line. I'm voting for Gary Johnson, how about you? I lie a LOT of independent thought, I just don't respect assholes when they make blanket and derogatory generalizations like your heroes alan west and the other assholes like him. It seems the only Blacks that you guys like are the ones who make those inaccurate blanket generalization that appease white bigots. Think about it. :) Really think about it.
You don't want me to think about it. You want me to agree with you.

Period.

Unfortunately for you, I HAVE thought about it. That's why I disagree with you.

I have no desire for you to agree with me. I do know that you know I am right, it's what pisses you guys off.

All the best.

Thanks for the laugh!

If you're actually advocating Classical Liberal principals, that you do not support the government intervention that is reality today, then stop acting like a progressive whiner and understand the plantation reference for what it is: a reasonable comparison of past government meddling that allowed and institutionalized slavery to the government meddling that enslaves the poor today, keep them ever dependent on the central planners. This isn't about racism, it's about Liberty.

That's a CROCK of shit. If it's allegedly "not about race or racism", then why is the plantation reference aimed solely towards Black people? There's nothing "reasonable" about that comparison, it's used to insult and make inaccurate blanket generalizations about Black people who don't vote for republicans.

How did "government meddling" allow slavery? Slavery already existed on this continent before the government was enacted and created. The government initially did NOTHING to end slavery. In fact it was "government meddling" that ended slavery in this country. It was "government meddling" that ended Jim Crow in the South. It was "government meddling" that helped Blacks and others in this country become first class citizens instead of second class or less citizens.

Being on a plantation as a slave was INVOLUNTARY. Receiving government benefits is VOLUNTARY, so there NO valid comparison. Black people aren't the only people in this country who are receiving benefits from the government.

Truth hurts.

It's not a "truth", it's some dumb shit that white bigots have their black stooges like west spout so they can laugh. Here's one of your greatest hits:

"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," ----Jesse Lee Peterson Black Conservative. This is what people in your party and possibly you have orgasms about. :lol:

What's "racist" about it, pointing out the truth about a bunch of bigots and their stooges?

Do you agree with that quote from Black conservative stooge Jesse Lee Peterson?

The ad isn't racist, but that's not why the NAACP thinks so. They think it isn't racist because West is a Republican. If he were a Democrat the NAACP would have been the first group we heard screaming about it, not that it matters anyway. The NAACP ceased being a credible organization that anyone pays attention to years ago. They are as relevant today as the horse and buggy.

What's "racist" about it, pointing out the truth about a bunch of bigots and their stooges?

Racists often don't recognize their racism.

Of course West is a stooge. He's black, so obviously he can't have independent thoughts.

Wow.....that's intense racism you have.

Thanks for the laugh!

That's a CROCK of shit. If it's allegedly "not about race or racism", then why is the plantation reference aimed solely towards Black people? There's nothing "reasonable" about that comparison, it's used to insult and make inaccurate blanket generalizations about Black people who don't vote for republicans.

How did "government meddling" allow slavery? Slavery already existed on this continent before the government was enacted and created. The government initially did NOTHING to end slavery. In fact it was "government meddling" that ended slavery in this country. It was "government meddling" that ended Jim Crow in the South. It was "government meddling" that helped Blacks and others in this country become first class citizens instead of second class or less citizens.

Being on a plantation as a slave was INVOLUNTARY. Receiving government benefits is VOLUNTARY, so there NO valid comparison. Black people aren't the only people in this country who are receiving benefits from the government.

I would agree with you, but you're wrong. Again.

Your understanding of what allowed slavery to flourish is highly flawed. It was government support in the South that institutionalized it and it was the Supreme Court that supported slavery with Dred Scott. Eventually, Northern states nullified the decision by refusing to return escaping slaves. That led to the civil war.

The plantation reference is aimed at anyone enslaved on the government dole and prevented from working by government employment rules and a crap education system. Black or white can be slaves, as my Jewish ancestors can attest.

You can scream racist all you like but you're not making your case. In fact, given that you apparently support all the government intervention that's led to our current status quo, you're demonstrating your own racism...as several here have pointed out.

Good luck with all that...

Racists often don't recognize their racism.

Of course West is a stooge. He's black, so obviously he can't have independent thoughts.

Wow.....that's intense racism you have.

Thanks for proving my point. You can't even back up your stupid accusation. :

Yes he is a stooge, I agree with you. As far as your racist assertion that "Blacks can't have any independent thoughts", I totally disagree with your racist crap.

Speak for yourself. I do notice that you conveniently glossed over Jesse Lee Peterson's statement, maybe you agree with it?

Thanks for the laugh!

Your understanding of what allowed slavery to flourish is highly flawed. It was government support in the South that institutionalized it and it was the Supreme Court that supported slavery with Dred Scott. Eventually, Northern states nullified the decision by refusing to return escaping slaves. That led to the civil war.

The plantation reference is aimed at anyone enslaved on the government dole and prevented from working by government employment rules and a crap education system. Black or white can be slaves, as my Jewish ancestors can attest.

You can scream racist all you like but you're not making your case. In fact, given that you apparently support all the government intervention that's led to our current status quo, you're demonstrating your own racism...as several here have pointed out.

I'm not wrong at all. What "government support in the South" are you referring to ; state or federal? Dred Scott was in 1857, what happened from 1789 forward? NOTHING. Eventually "government meddling" (Lincoln) DID end slavery. So YOU are wrong.

Alan West was "aiming" that plantation reference to whites too? Really?

"Rep. Allen West says he is a “modern-day Harriet Tubman” who wants to lead black voters away from the “plantation” of the Democratic Party.

There is a “21st century plantation” of African-American voters unwaveringly supporting Democrats, but the freshman Republican from Florida said Wednesday night that he is out to change that.

Read more: West: I'll lead you off 'plantation' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Where did he state that he wants to lead white voters away from the democrat plantation???

It's you and your cohorts here "screaming racist". I'm just pointing out facts.

Where have I stated that I allegedly " support all the government intervention that's led to our current status quo,"? Now you have to resort to outright lying to try to make a point that you certainly don't have. :lol:

Who do you think that I am racist toward? I'd LOVE to hear that response!

I'm not wrong at all. What "government support in the South" are you referring to ; state or federal? Dred Scott was in 1857, what happened from 1789 forward? NOTHING. Eventually "government meddling" (Lincoln) DID end slavery. So YOU are wrong.

Alan West was "aiming" that plantation reference to whites too? Really?

"Rep. Allen West says he is a “modern-day Harriet Tubman” who wants to lead black voters away from the “plantation” of the Democratic Party.

There is a “21st century plantation” of African-American voters unwaveringly supporting Democrats, but the freshman Republican from Florida said Wednesday night that he is out to change that.

Read more: West: I'll lead you off 'plantation' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Where did he state that he wants to lead white voters away from the democrat plantation???

It's you and your cohorts here "screaming racist". I'm just pointing out facts.

Where have I stated that I allegedly " support all the government intervention that's led to our current status quo,"? Now you have to resort to outright lying to try to make a point that you certainly don't have. :lol:

Who do you think that I am racist toward? I'd LOVE to hear that response!

As I stated before, if you don't support all the government intervention, just say so. That would be great. If you do, no one cares what you have to say.

Your understanding of the history of slavery, as incomplete as it appears to be, is beside the point. Keeping people enslaved has taken many shapes and forms over time. If you don't like the comparison with today's government meddling, that's fine, but it doesn't not make those you disagree with racists.

I really don't know what's in your heart, so I can't say for sure if you're racist. You won't state with clarity or specificity if you support the status quo for poor in the country, so we can't even understand your motivations. It's just a lot of ranting and name calling.

Again, good luck with all that.

Conservative black U.S. Rep. Allen West, R-Palm Beach Gardens, says an ad that depicts him punching white women plays on racial stereotypes and would make liberals “apoplectic” if a Republican ran it against a black Democrat.

While Sarah Palin and Herman Cain joined the West campaign in ratcheting up criticism of the ad on Friday, an NAACP official said he didn’t find the 30-second spot to be racially offensive. And the campaign of West’s main Democratic rival defended the ad’s content while denying any involvement in its creation.

The controversy centers on an ad by American Sunrise, a PAC that is largely financed by the father of Democratic congressional candidate Patrick Murphy. The ad blasts West’s stances on seniors, women’s health and tax issues by showing a cartoonish likeness of West in boxing gloves slugging an elderly woman and a younger woman who are white and punching a black family and grabbing the family’s cash.

“Think if the Republican Party or some conservative PAC ran a picture of a black Democrat politician or congressman punching white women and white seniors. I’m sure that MSNBC, NBC and the Huffington Post and everyone would be going apoplectic right now,” West said on Fox News.

Rep. Allen West says ad plays on racial stereotypes; NAACP... | www.palmbeachpost.com

Hypocrisy much?

The NAACP without ANY question would absolutely take the opposite position if the same ad had run focusing on some liberal black Democratic candidate.

The NAACP is just another liberally partisan hack organization without credibility at this point.

Forum List

Back