Rep Crowley gets primaried

Looks like the democrats have decided they need to go far left to win.

A Young Progressive Woman Just Beat One Of The Most Powerful Democrats In Congress

Never heard of either one of them. But that's understandable since it's not where I live and hence not my business.

Oddly enough it's not where the OP lives either.

Maybe we should just worry about our own district. Ya think??
We'll keep that in mind the next time you whine about some GOP rep.

A Young Progressive Woman Just Beat One Of The Most Powerful Democrats In Congress

Never heard of either one of them. But that's understandable since it's not where I live and hence not my business.

You do that, since it'll be the first.

Nah.

Yah.

Again, I've told you knuckledraggers a million times -- a Congresscritter's job is to represent her constituents ............. not to represent a freaking political party. If that district wants this candidate.... they'll elect her. If they want somebody else.... they'll elect somebody else. Ain't rocket surgery.

Nah.

Yah.

Again, I've told you knuckledraggers a million times -- a Congresscritter's job is to represent her constituents ............. not to represent a freaking political party.

What you "tell" anyone is inconsequential.

They do drag the party into office with them. Ergo, no Democrat has a chance at my vote, nor will they ever.

"Wow! Big Trump Hater Congressman Joe Crowley, who many expected was going to take Nancy Pelosi’s place, just LOST his primary election. In other words, he’s out! That is a big one that nobody saw happening. Perhaps he should have been nicer, and more respectful, to his President!" - President Trump

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore
Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Nah.

Yah.

Again, I've told you knuckledraggers a million times -- a Congresscritter's job is to represent her constituents ............. not to represent a freaking political party.

What you "tell" anyone is inconsequential.

They do drag the party into office with them. Ergo, no Democrat has a chance at my vote, nor will they ever.

Again --- irrelevant unless you live in that district. It ain't your election.

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore
Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

None of those are my threads.

I will never start a thread entitled "Error". Why do you Nimrods do that?

told ya it was time for young people to start a revolution. WE ARE HERE!

this is exciting!

Never heard of him. Most powerful?

Btw I wanted to ask you what you are seeing on the aground for the Missouri Senate race
McCaskill is under fire locally for using taxpayer money for private planes.
Not much else beyond her lane commercials pretending to be a moderate as she brags about doing 50 town halls

"The Democrats are in Turmoil! Open Borders and unchecked Crime a certain way to lose elections. Republicans are for Strong Borders, NO Crime! A BIG NIGHT!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back