Rep Daniel Goldman, who while serving as lead counsel during impeachment crucified Trump, says Biden is "doing things by the book" on classified docs

having someone snitch you out isn’t doing things by the book

• Banned
He may be doing it by the book when information is found where it's not supposed to be. The problem is he is responsible for it being there.

Rep Daniel Goldman, who while serving as lead counsel during impeachment crucified Trump, says Biden is "doing things by the book" on classified docs
Based on what I've heard and read so far, that actually seems like a fairly accurate statement... is it not?

Obviously, he should not have had those documents in his possession in the first place, and he-and-his must answer for that.

However... unlike Trump, Sleepy Old Uncle Joe and his people are the ones who sounded the alarm and have been cooperating fully, yes?

If true, then, that sounds like "doing things by the book" to me... :cool:

They tried to say that Trump's reason for refusing to give up his stolen documents was because he wanted them a souvenirs or keepsakes. Baloney! He kept them because he wanted to cover up incriminating facts on his criminal actions.

Why did Biden take his documents?

On behalf of Obama for 4 years at least, and for the same reason.

For the most part, 'criminal' inasmuch as US foreign policy is largely criminal.

But there's lots of time to find some other less incriminating reasons!

Why the reluctance to accept my theories when they offer such great potential on taking both Hunter and Joe down together?

HAHAH volunteered ALL docs....more like 6 years later a private attorney snitched him out.....then weeks later MORE were found, and then again, weeks after that....and they keep that under wraps for months too....so nobody knew....

and no the FBI doesn't photograph everything, let alone photograph it and leak it to the press....more lies....dembots can't help but be dishonest

Forum List

Back