Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene Has Huge Primary Lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potential for what? Psychiatric commitment?? She is a loon. She has no understanding of, or respect for the Constitution and the fundamental rights of Americans

She is a disgrace to congress.

And it certainly says a lot about the diminutive brain power of those who support her.

You are the one giving us crap. Trump put no economic plan in place. Obama and Biden did nothing to ruin the lives of hard working Americans.
Sure they did. The have borrowed over $20 trillion between them. We have 7% inflation now as a result.

Greene is not the disease. She is a symptom of that disease. Her constituents are right wing fascist bigots who have more in common with the Nazis in Nazi Germany than in George Washington's America. It is Republicans who are using the same logic the Nazis used when they burned books in the 1930s. She is a bigot and supports limitring the right to vote. Of course a fascist like you likes her.
That's amusing, when people like you would gladly put the unvaxxed on cattlecars headed to camps.

Sure is a lot of AOC envy on the Right. :heehee:
This woman is backed by the Prog elites. She is used. As a peasant i and others will live with massive tax increases in front of us and hidden and we already are. I owe you nothing...Notthhhinnng! You owe me. Our government is not by the people anymore. It is out in front for all to see. Increased rents. People being evicted. Increased fuel charges. Increased food and supply charges. The trip I took near two years ago, has doubled for the same. She is a creation. A barfly whose politics is dangerous to the those who live responsibly. And yes, she is attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back