Reparations for Blacks.......Legalize Looting

I think you meant protesters. I didnt see any looters with their hands up. Good show of support from the Rams.

Some people will take any opportunity that they can to distort the truth to serve their own perverse desire for conflict.

NO ONE FROM THE RAMS HAS ENDORSED LOOTING.
SMGDH.

Actually they did. Looting and burning this bitch down.

If they had felt something was wrong about Ferguson protesters looting, burning, their mob-mentality, their violence, etc,....they wouldn't have fallen in line with them.

You can rationalize your need to generalize, however, there is a difference between "looting" and "protesting".

Yes, the protest crowd is what the arsonists and looters use as cover and concealment so they can commit more arson and loot some more. Classic leftist tactic. No protests should have been allowed that night. Public safety demanded that a curfew be in place at the time of the reading of the jury's decision. They didn't do it for fear of being called racists.

The city of Fergusons law enforcement has a long and dubious history of perceived racism, as well as a lack of regard for the safety and welfare for the black population that resides there, so it is doubtful that there was any concern on their part of being "called" racists. Furthermore, they could not have stopped any peaceful protests from taking place as that would have violated the constitutional right of freedom to assemble.

What they could have done to prevent what happened was to have been more forthcoming in announcing the verdict. Their excessively long deliberation and delay of the obvious made it appear that the grand jury was being coached and manipulated(which they probably were) and only served as a catalyst to incite. Those who live there and see on a daily basis how the police department operates were expecting the outcome, many of the looters and arsonists did not even live in Ferguson.

I do not condone the vandalism and looting at all, because that is exactly what those on the outside looking in probably wanted to see happen to justify their stereotyping.

I would have preferred to see an organized strategy where the residents systematically organized and quietly boycotted the city into oblivion, or forced those in power to change.

"The city of Fergusons (sic) law enforcement has a long and dubious history of perceived racism,..."

Ferguson, 70% black...
....only three officers on the Ferguson Police are black...

....guess which political party is in control.

Yup....Democrats.

I think they need to screen the looters, arrest anyone in black-face trying to do any unauthorized looting.

Can you loot if your half black?

Yes.

One drop of African blood is enough. Besides, there are very few pure blacks in America. Most are mixed with whites, or Native-American, or Asian, etc.

I think they need to screen the looters, arrest anyone in black-face trying to do any unauthorized looting.

Yes.

One drop of African blood is enough. Besides, there are very few pure blacks in America. Most are mixed with whites, or Native-American, or Asian, etc.

Can Blacks from different countries like England or Jamaica loot or is this just for American blacks?

If they had felt something was wrong about Ferguson protesters looting, burning, their mob-mentality, their violence, etc,....they wouldn't have fallen in line with them.

You can rationalize your need to generalize, however, there is a difference between "looting" and "protesting".

Yes, the protest crowd is what the arsonists and looters use as cover and concealment so they can commit more arson and loot some more. Classic leftist tactic. No protests should have been allowed that night. Public safety demanded that a curfew be in place at the time of the reading of the jury's decision. They didn't do it for fear of being called racists.

The city of Fergusons law enforcement has a long and dubious history of perceived racism, as well as a lack of regard for the safety and welfare for the black population that resides there, so it is doubtful that there was any concern on their part of being "called" racists. Furthermore, they could not have stopped any peaceful protests from taking place as that would have violated the constitutional right of freedom to assemble.

What they could have done to prevent what happened was to have been more forthcoming in announcing the verdict. Their excessively long deliberation and delay of the obvious made it appear that the grand jury was being coached and manipulated(which they probably were) and only served as a catalyst to incite. Those who live there and see on a daily basis how the police department operates were expecting the outcome, many of the looters and arsonists did not even live in Ferguson.

I do not condone the vandalism and looting at all, because that is exactly what those on the outside looking in probably wanted to see happen to justify their stereotyping.

I would have preferred to see an organized strategy where the residents systematically organized and quietly boycotted the city into oblivion, or forced those in power to change.

Oh yeah, geez. It's all just a conspiracy theory so that cops can kill black citizens and get away with it. Yup, that's what it's all about. :rolleyes-41:

There is a systemic problem in Ferguson. Making such blanket statements is immature.

And, speaking of 'systemic problem in Ferguson...."

"The true story came out from the grand jury testimony," [Charles] Barkley said, adding that he was made aware of "key forensic evidence, and several black witnesses that supported Officer Darren Wilson’s story..." He continued, "I can’t believe anything I hear on television anymore. And, that’s why I don’t like talking about race issues with the media anymore, because they (the media) love this stuff, and lead people to jump to conclusions. The media shouldn’t do that. They never do that when black people kill each other. "

He also called those who rioted after the decision was announced "scumbags," and said "There is no excuse for people to be out there burning down people's businesses, burning down police cars."
Why Charles Barkley supports the Ferguson grand jury decision - Yahoo News

Time for you to walk away from the 'Melanin Masters,' kats

Yes.

Can Blacks from different countries like England or Jamaica loot or is this just for American blacks?

It's culture, not race.

In England, lower class whites show a pattern strikingly similar to American blacks, who resent academically achieving classmates. Theodore Dalrymple reports lower class school children being beaten so badly that they require hospital treatment simply because they are doing well in school.
Dalrymple, "Life At The Bottom: The Worldview That Makes The Underclass," p.69.

Unfortunately, some people have put in the Oval Office, a man who endorses the cultural characteristics we saw in Ferguson.....

"Obama Met With Ferguson Activists – Said He’s Concerned They “Stay on Course”
Obama Met With Ferguson Activists 8211 Said He 8217 s Concerned They 8220 Stay on Course 8221 The Gateway Pundit

I'll never forget when Obama called the Cambridge, Massachusetts Police Department "stupid" because they stopped that professor, mistakenly thinking he was breaking into a home, which he WAS - just so happened it was his OWN home, but how would the police know this? Duh Oblama!

Oh yeah, geez. It's all just a conspiracy theory so that cops can kill black citizens and get away with it. Yup, that's what it's all about. :rolleyes-41:

There is a systemic problem in Ferguson. Making such blanket statements is immature.

"The true story came out from the grand jury testimony," [Charles] Barkley said, adding that he was made aware of "key forensic evidence, and several black witnesses that supported Officer Darren Wilson’s story..." He continued, "I can’t believe anything I hear on television anymore. And, that’s why I don’t like talking about race issues with the media anymore, because they (the media) love this stuff, and lead people to jump to conclusions. The media shouldn’t do that. They never do that when black people kill each other. "

He also called those who rioted after the decision was announced "scumbags," and said "There is no excuse for people to be out there burning down people's businesses, burning down police cars."

My statement was sarcasm. It seems like some of you really think that way, IMO.

Do you really think this cop WANTED to shoot that kid and ruin his life? Doubtful. There is no conspiracy against black people. It is all paranoia.

I cannot determine if the officer "wanted" to shoot the victim, only he knows that for sure. However, there are numerous people who have stated that he had him wounded, and the final shot of the 6 that were fired was not necessary.

And where did I state that there is a "conspiracy" against black people?

I stated that there is a systemic problem in Ferguson, specifically with how the investigation was handled.

I think you meant protesters. I didnt see any looters with their hands up. Good show of support from the Rams.

Some people will take any opportunity that they can to distort the truth to serve their own perverse desire for conflict.

NO ONE FROM THE RAMS HAS ENDORSED LOOTING.
SMGDH.

There is indeed a reason why municipalities grant permits for demonstrations. Its for the purpose of maintaining the rights of both the population and the protestors. In this case, violence, robbery, vandalism, and arson were immanent. The public safety outweighs the right to assemble. The authorities knew that there would be people utilizing the peaceful protest to reek havoc in Ferguson. The peaceful protestors knew that there would be people utilizing the peaceful protest to reek havoc in Ferguson. If they had installed a curfew there would have been no one on the streets but lawbreakers and vandals. No verdict should have been read until people were in their homes and a curfew was well advertised.

I do not condone looting, or destroying businesses, so I will assume you are mot implying that I am, but Charles Barkley is a questionable choice as an authority on law enforcement issues.

I have no masters, and I certainly do not condone looting, destroying property, or violence, and neither does the family that I have in the St. Louis area.

Now as far as Charles Barkley, he has a right to agree with the grand jury decision and express that he does publicly, which may endear him to his target audience.

After watching this interview, and several others from credible sources who typically side with law enforcement, there were aspects of this entire incident, the investigation and the decision that are questionable.

Darren Wilson Nancy Grace Attacks Officer s Story Of Michael Brown Shooting It Doesn t Add Up

I do not condone looting, or destroying businesses, so I will assume you are mot implying that I am, but Charles Barkley is a questionable choice as an authority on law enforcement issues.

I have no masters, and I certainly do not condone looting, destroying property, or violence, and neither does the family that I have in the St. Louis area.

Now as far as Charles Barkley, he has a right to agree with the grand jury decision and express that he does publicly, which may endear him to his target audience.

After watching this interview, and several others from credible sources who typically side with law enforcement, there were aspects of this entire incident, the investigation and the decision that are questionable.

Darren Wilson Nancy Grace Attacks Officer s Story Of Michael Brown Shooting It Doesn t Add Up

I do agree that shooting the man 6 times was a bit of overkill. However, there is absolutely no way to determine how a person is going to handle that type of stress in that type of situation until they are actually in it. All the training in the world doesn't mean a thing if you freeze or if you panic and allow fear to take over, which is what I think happened with this officer. He was afraid. I'll bet you a million dollars that if he could go back in time, he would probably do things a little differently. I do not believe for a minute that he actually planned on shooting or wanted to shoot anyone, however.

I also think that the victim here holds some responsibility. Some of his own actions are what caused the whole situation. If you don't cooperate with the police, you must know they are not going to just let you walk away. If you cooperate with the police, things will normally go smoothly. The police not only have to worry about their own safety but the safety of everyone else in the vicinity. They are trained to just STOP a threat to themselves or the public.

Re: Melanin Masters.
"I have no masters, and I certainly do not condone looting, destroying property, or violence, and neither does the family that I have in the St. Louis area."

There are loud voices raised in amelioration of the vandal's misdeeds, and support for an individual who we've all see as a thug.

You seem like one of those voices.

Have you posted in a similar vein about a melanin challenged individual shot by police.....there are more of those than blacks shot.

I do agree that shooting the man 6 times was a bit of overkill. However, there is absolutely no way to determine how a person is going to handle that type of stress in that type of situation until they are actually in it. All the training in the world doesn't mean a thing if you freeze or if you panic and allow fear to take over, which is what I think happened with this officer. He was afraid. I'll bet you a million dollars that if he could go back in time, he would probably do things a little differently. I do not believe for a minute that he actually planned on shooting or wanted to shoot anyone, however.

I also think that the victim here holds some responsibility. Some of his own actions are what caused the whole situation. If you don't cooperate with the police, you must know they are not going to just let you walk away. If you cooperate with the police, things will normally go smoothly. The police not only have to worry about their own safety but the safety of everyone else in the vicinity. They are trained to just STOP a threat to themselves or the public.

"I do agree that shooting the man 6 times was a bit of overkill."

Well, I'd like to agree with you...but I can't.

I believe that the evidence seen by the grand jury showed the thug still attacking as he was put down. And that is the 'aim' of the law enforcement officer: to keep shooting until the danger ceased.

I believe that the evidence seen by the grand jury showed the thug still attacking as he was put down. And that is the 'aim' of the law enforcement officer: to keep shooting until the danger ceased.

I guess he wasn't a very good shot then. :D

There's an idea there, but I think we can improve upon it..... National Loot, Scoot, and Shoot Day. Make it on the date that the Emancipation Proclaimation was signed.

All individuals would be allowed to run wild, looting and scooting as they so desired. All decent citizens would be allowed to gun down the looters in the streets with no legal reprecussions. Better hit the sporting goods store first, folks. Gonna need them Jordans to outrun my .45ACP.

"AFTER almost every high-profile fatal shooting by the police, a flurry of questions follows hard on the hail of bullets. Premier among them is, Did they have to kill him?

Is there a middle ground? And is it possible to shoot to wound?

The answer, law enforcement officials and experts agree, is no, but not because the only alternative is shooting to kill.

In fact, the most likely result when a policeman discharges a gun is that he or she will miss the target completely. So an officer could no sooner shoot to wound than shoot to kill with any rate of success. In life-or-death situations that play out in lightning speed — such precision marksmanship is unrealistic."
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/09/weekinreview/09baker.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"AFTER almost every high-profile fatal shooting by the police, a flurry of questions follows hard on the hail of bullets. Premier among them is, Did they have to kill him?

Is there a middle ground? And is it possible to shoot to wound?

The answer, law enforcement officials and experts agree, is no, but not because the only alternative is shooting to kill.

In fact, the most likely result when a policeman discharges a gun is that he or she will miss the target completely. So an officer could no sooner shoot to wound than shoot to kill with any rate of success. In life-or-death situations that play out in lightning speed — such precision marksmanship is unrealistic."
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/09/weekinreview/09baker.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Yes, kind of like when the NYPD was shooting at a suspect but instead ended up shooting . . . how many? Like 9 innocent bystanders?

I do agree that shooting the man 6 times was a bit of overkill......

That's because you have no understanding of how this sort of thing works...

1. You shoot until the target is either incapacitated or dead.
2. You shoot to kill, not to wound
3. Since officers are not allowed to carry hollowpoint ammo, more rounds are needed to reach that incapacitating/fatal injury.

I would like to take this opportunity to address concerns of "overkill" in regards to civilian use of firearms and personal protection.

If you are a civilian and choose to engage a target with your firearm ... Make damn sure you kill the target. Dead people make horrible eye witnesses ... And you certainly don't want your homeowner's or business insurance to be forced to cover whatever injuries the criminal may have received.

"I have no masters, and I certainly do not condone looting, destroying property, or violence, and neither does the family that I have in the St. Louis area."

There are loud voices raised in amelioration of the vandal's misdeeds, and support for an individual who we've all see as a thug.

Have you posted in a similar vein about a melanin challenged individual shot by police.....there are more of those than blacks shot.

And you "seem like" you are intently focused on redirecting or interpreting what I stated to make it appear that I am in support of vandalism and looting, which I will state again I do not condone.

Plain and simple, there have been numerous people who have stated that the handling of the investigation in this PARTICULAR incident was questionable. And to answer your question, if the person that was shot had been any other race than black, and the investigation and decision were questionable, YES, I would also consider the possibility of there being a compromised process, and would say so.

So when news breaks of a non black citizen being shot 6 times, and their body left on the street for hours afterwards, and the investigation of the shooting appears to be questionable to a number of legal experts, I will comment.

Ok?

Last edited:

And you "seem like" you are intently focused on redirecting or interpreting what I stated to make it appear that I am in support of vandalism and looting, which I will state again I do not condone.

Plain and simple, there have been numerous people who have stated that the handling of the investigation in this PARTICULAR incident was questionable. And to answer your question, if the person that was shot had been any other race than black, and the investigation and decision were questionable, YES, I would also consider the possibility of there being a compromised process, and would say so.

So when news breaks of a non black citizen being shot 6 times, and their body left on the street for hours afterwards, and the investigation of the shooting appears to be questionable to a number of legal experts, I will comment.

Ok?

The amount of time Wilson spent on the ground is an irrelevant distraction. Any racial assertion thereof is also a distraction. He wasn't going anywhere and dead people don't take priority with respect to medical resources. But I can understand why it took so long for them to remove him in a violent majority black neighborhood full of people on Medicaid who basically use 911 medical emergencies as a taxi service for routine medical checkups, or perhaps, a day of shopping. In the end, we simply don't know.

Forum List

Back