Reparations for Blacks.......Legalize Looting

I do not condone looting, or destroying businesses, so I will assume you are mot implying that I am, but Charles Barkley is a questionable choice as an authority on law enforcement issues.

I have no masters, and I certainly do not condone looting, destroying property, or violence, and neither does the family that I have in the St. Louis area.

Now as far as Charles Barkley, he has a right to agree with the grand jury decision and express that he does publicly, which may endear him to his target audience.

After watching this interview, and several others from credible sources who typically side with law enforcement, there were aspects of this entire incident, the investigation and the decision that are questionable.

Darren Wilson Nancy Grace Attacks Officer s Story Of Michael Brown Shooting It Doesn t Add Up

Re: Melanin Masters.
"I have no masters, and I certainly do not condone looting, destroying property, or violence, and neither does the family that I have in the St. Louis area."

There are loud voices raised in amelioration of the vandal's misdeeds, and support for an individual who we've all see as a thug.

You seem like one of those voices.

Have you posted in a similar vein about a melanin challenged individual shot by police.....there are more of those than blacks shot.

And you "seem like" you are intently focused on redirecting or interpreting what I stated to make it appear that I am in support of vandalism and looting, which I will state again I do not condone.

Plain and simple, there have been numerous people who have stated that the handling of the investigation in this PARTICULAR incident was questionable. And to answer your question, if the person that was shot had been any other race than black, and the investigation and decision were questionable, YES, I would also consider the possibility of there being a compromised process, and would say so.

So when news breaks of a non black citizen being shot 6 times, and their body left on the street for hours afterwards, and the investigation of the shooting appears to be questionable to a number of legal experts, I will comment.

Ok?

OMGGGGGG....

another of these posts in which the poster pretends he/she isn't a member of "Melanin Masters," and that they see no further than skin color,

I don't believe I can stand another one without a supply of percocets in a pez dispenser.

At least admit you couldn't care less about the death unless it was do to action by someone with a white skin.

Now , you are just being ignorant, arrogant, and immature. Why would you ask a question of a complete stranger, get an honest answer, and then proceed to act as if you are an authority on what I really think?

If you cannot stand what I post, then you are not obligated to respond to what I have to say.

Well, I certainly don't think that all black people support riots, that's for sure, but for an outsider looking into the black community, it certainly seems as if there is a ton of anger and violence, and that is not just towards police or authority figures, but to towards their own communities. I think that because black people are constantly made to feel like victims by the likes of people such as Al Sharpton and many others, they feel no pride in their communities and they feel no sense of belonging to anything. Of course, these guys like Al Sharpton thrive on racial discord, so they will always be there to speak out, even when they are wrong.

If I can add to this post, another significant characteristic that holds blacks back is not honoring those who have succeeded....the 'acting white,' 'Uncle Tom,' thing.

John McWorter has written about it as well.

I heard Clarence Page of the Chicago Trib say this on one of the Sunday shows, how blacks will pull down one who succeeds.

"Crab mentality, sometimes referred to as crabs in the bucket, is a phrase that describes a way of thinking best described by the phrase "if I can't have it, neither can you." The metaphor refers to a pot of crabs. Individually, the crabs could easily escape from the pot, but instead, they grab at each other in a useless "king of the hill" competition which prevents any from escaping and ensures their collective demise"
Crab mentality - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"I have no masters, and I certainly do not condone looting, destroying property, or violence, and neither does the family that I have in the St. Louis area."

There are loud voices raised in amelioration of the vandal's misdeeds, and support for an individual who we've all see as a thug.

Have you posted in a similar vein about a melanin challenged individual shot by police.....there are more of those than blacks shot.

And you "seem like" you are intently focused on redirecting or interpreting what I stated to make it appear that I am in support of vandalism and looting, which I will state again I do not condone.

Plain and simple, there have been numerous people who have stated that the handling of the investigation in this PARTICULAR incident was questionable. And to answer your question, if the person that was shot had been any other race than black, and the investigation and decision were questionable, YES, I would also consider the possibility of there being a compromised process, and would say so.

So when news breaks of a non black citizen being shot 6 times, and their body left on the street for hours afterwards, and the investigation of the shooting appears to be questionable to a number of legal experts, I will comment.

Ok?

OMGGGGGG....

another of these posts in which the poster pretends he/she isn't a member of "Melanin Masters," and that they see no further than skin color,

I don't believe I can stand another one without a supply of percocets in a pez dispenser.

At least admit you couldn't care less about the death unless it was do to action by someone with a white skin.

Now , you are just being ignorant, arrogant, and immature. Why would you ask a question of a complete stranger, get an honest answer, and then proceed to act as if you are an authority on what I really think?

If you cannot stand what I post, then you are not obligated to respond to what I have to say.

Well, I certainly don't think that all black people support riots, that's for sure, but for an outsider looking into the black community, it certainly seems as if there is a ton of anger and violence, and that is not just towards police or authority figures, but to towards their own communities. I think that because black people are constantly made to feel like victims by the likes of people such as Al Sharpton and many others, they feel no pride in their communities and they feel no sense of belonging to anything. Of course, these guys like Al Sharpton thrive on racial discord, so they will always be there to speak out, even when they are wrong.

How many black people do you know personally? Al Sharpton is irrelevant. The majority of black people that I know(which is likely way more than most here who are self proclaimed, self appointed experts on the "black community") hardly ever if all even speak about Sharpton, let alone consider him a "leader" of any kind.

" Al Sharpton is irrelevant."

So that I may address you correctly, are you stupid or a liar?

He is a regular in both Obama's Oval Office, and de Blasio's City Hall.

Ok?

OMGGGGGG....

If I can add to this post, another significant characteristic that holds blacks back is not honoring those who have succeeded....the 'acting white,' 'Uncle Tom,' thing.

I heard Clarence Page of the Chicago Trib say this on one of the Sunday shows, how blacks will pull down one who succeeds.

"Crab mentality, sometimes referred to as crabs in the bucket, is a phrase that describes a way of thinking best described by the phrase "if I can't have it, neither can you." The metaphor refers to a pot of crabs. Individually, the crabs could easily escape from the pot, but instead, they grab at each other in a useless "king of the hill" competition which prevents any from escaping and ensures their collective demise"

That is true. Very true. Some in the black community would consider such people to be traitors against the black race. The more I think about it, the more I feel that it is more the black people who are segregating and separating themselves from everyone else. They certainly don't do themselves any favors. It's really quite sad because it seems to be an attitude that is passed down from generation to generation. How do you fight that? :dunno:

Finding Your Roots by Obama's buddy Henry Louis Gates proves most American Blacks had white ancestors from whom they benefited just as whites did. The "White Privilege" Blacks believe in is pure myth. There is no "White Privilege", only Blacks keeping their own down & killing themselves. Their mind is their prison. Just like when a crab tries climb out of a bucket, the other crabs will grab it & pull it back in.

Where do you think they got the idea of this "white privilege" crapola anyway? Probably from people like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. :rolleyes-41: Yes, I am SO privileged. Good grief! I am certainly NOT privileged, that's for sure. Where the hell is MY white privilege? I'm still waiting for it.

The use by the Left of "privileged" is a way of denying all the hard work and persistence that goes into success.

Ok?

OMGGGGGG....

That is true. Very true. Some in the black community would consider such people to be traitors against the black race. The more I think about it, the more I feel that it is more the black people who are segregating and separating themselves from everyone else. They certainly don't do themselves any favors. It's really quite sad because it seems to be an attitude that is passed down from generation to generation. How do you fight that? :dunno:

"How do you fight that?"

Answers here:

"He Talk Like a White Boy," by Joseph C. Phillips

"Uncle Sam's Plantation: How Big Government Enslaves America's Poor and What We Can Do About It,"
by Star Parker

"Losing the Race: Self-Sabotage in Black America,"
by John McWhorter

OMGGGGGG....

"How do you fight that?"

Answers here:

"Uncle Sam's Plantation: How Big Government Enslaves America's Poor and What We Can Do About It,"
by Star Parker

by John McWhorter

Well, these are books, so I can't access the full book, but it seems like some of them talk a lot about what is behind the problems in the black community that we see today, but if the black people don't believe you, don't trust you and don't want to listen to any of the things you say, I don't see how this problem can be fixed. It is certainly a complicated issue.

1. At the time of the Emancipation Proclamation, over a half million had already been freed. These ‘free persons of color’ had a history, a culture, and a set of values that distinguished them from other blacks well into the 20th century. "Ethnic America," Thomas Sowell

1. “Like members of outsider groups before and since, this African-American elite considered education to be the key to full citizenship. They also embraced values of character and responsibility….Gains in terms of entrepreneurship, finding a trade, finding a profession, setting down roots, buying property, and feeling they were at last becoming a genuine part of city life. They would refer to ‘color-phobia’ as ‘fast disappearing in our city.’…Peterson's great grandfather owned a pharmacy in a largely Irish neighborhood.” "Black Gotham," by University of Maryland Professor Carla Peterson.

"How do you fight that?"

Answers here:

by Star Parker

by John McWhorter

Well, these are books, so I can't access the full book, but it seems like some of them talk a lot about what is behind the problems in the black community that we see today, but if the black people don't believe you, don't trust you and don't want to listen to any of the things you say, I don't see how this problem can be fixed. It is certainly a complicated issue.

" so I can't access the full book,"

Not clear about what you are saying....are you saying you are visually impaired?
How are you able to post?

Do you mean you have no bookstores or libraries nearby.

One of the wonders of Brooklyn is the public library. I request any book in the system and they deliver it to my local branch.

"How do you fight that?"

Answers here:

by Star Parker

by John McWhorter

Not clear about what you are saying....are you saying you are visually impaired?

Did you look at the links? You have to buy the book in order to access it. The websites don't allow you full access, only a few excerpts.

IOW, I really cannot comment on these links as I have not read any of these books. :)

"How do you fight that?"

Answers here:

by Star Parker

by John McWhorter

Did you look at the links? You have to buy the book in order to access it. The websites don't allow you full access, only a few excerpts.

"How do you fight that?"

Answers here:

by Star Parker

by John McWhorter

IOW, I really cannot comment on these links as I have not read any of these books. :)

Well, libraries are the other option.
Several bookstores here allow you to sit there and read any book you like.

Ok?

OMGGGGGG....

How adorable.....another nitwit pretending to understand black culture.

smh!

"How do you fight that?"

Answers here:

by Star Parker

by John McWhorter

"How do you fight that?"

Answers here:

by Star Parker

by John McWhorter

I'd say you need to take a break from this forum and go read something.

OMGGGGGG....

smh!

How disgusting....another imbecile attempting to marginalize those who know more than they do.

"How do you fight that?"

Answers here:

by Star Parker

by John McWhorter

"How do you fight that?"

Answers here:

by Star Parker

by John McWhorter

Okay, but that doesn't change the fact that I haven't yet read them and cannot comment on your links. :D Lol. No need to get all upset about it though. It's really not that big a deal.

OMGGGGGG....

smh!

Well obviously I understand it a lot better than you do. :D You don't seem to understand very much.

I have no doubt that I know more than you do, and have read more than you have.
You are an obnoxious little twerp and I enjoy putting you in your place.

It’s too bad stupidity isn’t painful.

I do not condone looting, or destroying businesses, so I will assume you are mot implying that I am, but Charles Barkley is a questionable choice as an authority on law enforcement issues.

I have no masters, and I certainly do not condone looting, destroying property, or violence, and neither does the family that I have in the St. Louis area.

Now as far as Charles Barkley, he has a right to agree with the grand jury decision and express that he does publicly, which may endear him to his target audience.

After watching this interview, and several others from credible sources who typically side with law enforcement, there were aspects of this entire incident, the investigation and the decision that are questionable.

Darren Wilson Nancy Grace Attacks Officer s Story Of Michael Brown Shooting It Doesn t Add Up

Ok?

OMGGGGGG....

"If you cannot stand what I post, then you are not obligated to respond to what I have to say."
I will give you exactly what you deserve.

Reality is defined by actions, not words.

Your actions....your posts....no matter what way you phrase it...are designed to mitigate the anarchy of Ferguson and the criminality of the culprit.

You and every other apologist deserve the same contumely that this President deserves for coming down on the side of the issue that supports lawlessness.

The thug did everything that earned him his final reward.
There is no quibbling, no tip toeing around it.
If the thug attacked not just a hard-working store owner, and a law enforcement officer....Officer Wilson's actions, I am certain, saved lives of other innocents.

I certainly hope that there will be a fund set up to help the officer find a way to replace the (earned) career that was taken from him.

"You will give me what I derserve"? Your ego is way of control, there kid. And when combined with abject ignorance, that is not a very flattering trait.

You are entitled to your opinion, and you may continue this pointless dialogue with yourself by ASSuming what you believe I think.

However, I will now give you what you deserve. You are obviously a street corner philosopher, and not a very good one, who has read way too many books, listened to too many talk shows and in the process digested enough rhetoric to actually believe that you can accurately determine what the day to day "actions" are of a complete stranger on the Internet.

Your overinflated ego and lack of wordly experience make what you really ARE NOT, crystal clear.

And that is someone who actually is objective and has common sense.

You are too busy listening to YOURSELF talk, to actually listen with any objectivity.and that is a behavior that at some point in your life is going to cause you to be embarrased badly, if you already have not been.

What is in question from my perspective, is not that the one who was shot shoplifted, because he did, for which he should have been arrested, and detained, not shot 6 times and left in the street for 4 hours.

This is not the wild west, and this entire process has been questioned and criticized by "melanin challenged" legal experts who have a history of siding with law enforcement, so I suppose that makes them "apologists who are mitigating the criminality of the culprit" as well?

You are NOT a legal expert, nor am I, but if a number of real experts see the flaws in this case, and have gone public stating so, then that gets my attention.

If you don't like it, too bad. And not my problem.

And as far as the officer goes, he will not need a fund to assist him. There will be plenty of those out there like you who will deify him. He will land softly on his feet and likely earn more doing interviews, signing autographs at gun shows, and making personal appearances on talk shows in the next 6 months to a year than he would have earned in multiple years as a police officer in a dumpy little town like Ferguson. You should know that.

Last edited:

I have no doubt that I know more than you do, and have read more than you have.
You are an obnoxious little twerp and I enjoy putting you in your place.

It’s too bad stupidity isn’t painful.

You suffer from grandiose delusions, and there is treatment for that. Tell me, do you currently have Obamacare?

Ok?

OMGGGGGG....

"If you cannot stand what I post, then you are not obligated to respond to what I have to say."
I will give you exactly what you deserve.

Reality is defined by actions, not words.

Your actions....your posts....no matter what way you phrase it...are designed to mitigate the anarchy of Ferguson and the criminality of the culprit.

You and every other apologist deserve the same contumely that this President deserves for coming down on the side of the issue that supports lawlessness.

The thug did everything that earned him his final reward.
There is no quibbling, no tip toeing around it.
If the thug attacked not just a hard-working store owner, and a law enforcement officer....Officer Wilson's actions, I am certain, saved lives of other innocents.

I certainly hope that there will be a fund set up to help the officer find a way to replace the (earned) career that was taken from him.

"You will give me what I derserve"? Your ego is way of control, there kid. And when combined with abject ignorance, that is not a very flattering trait.

You are entitled to your opinion, and you may continue this pointless dialogue with yourself by ASSuming what you believe I think.

However, I will now give you what you deserve. You are obviously a street corner philosopher, and not a very good one, who has read way too many books, listened to too many talk shows and in the process digested enough rhetoric to actually believe that you can accurately determine what the day to day "actions" are of a complete stranger on the Internet.

Your overinflated ego and lack of wordly experience make what you really ARE NOT, crystal clear.

And that is someone who actually is objective and has common sense.

You are too busy listening to YOURSELF talk, to actually listen with any objectivity.and that is a behavior that at some point in your life is going to cause you to be embarrased badly, if you already have not been.

What is in question from my perspective, is not that the one who was shot shoplifted, because he did, for which he should have been arrested, and detained, not shot 6 times and left in the street for 4 hours.

This is not the wild west, and this entire process has been questioned and criticized by "melanin challenged" legal experts who have a history of siding with law enforcement, so I suppose that makes them "apologists who are mitigating the criminality of the culprit"?

You are NOT a legal expert, nor am I, but if a number of real experts see the flaws in this case, and have gone public stating so, then that gets my attention.

If you don't like it, too bad. And not my problem.

And as far as the officer goes, he will not need a fund to assist him. There will be plenty of those out there like you who will deify him. He will land softly on his feet and likely earn more doing interviews, signing autographs at gun shows, and making personal appearances on talk shows in the next 6 months to a year than he would have earned in multiple years as a police officer in a dumpy little town like Ferguson.

1. " Your ego is way of control, there kid."
Guilty as charged.

2. "And when combined with abject ignorance, that is not a very flattering trait."
There is never any ignorance associated with moi.

3. "You are entitled to your opinion,.."
Can't you get anything right?

It is the grand jury's considered decision, rather stronger than an opinion.

4. "....who has read way too many books,..."
"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

5. "Your overinflated ego and lack of wordly experience make what you really ARE NOT, crystal clear."

You and those who 'think' as you do are a danger to society.

"...We were taught to work jolly hard. We were taught to prove yourself (sic). We were taught self-reliance. We were taught to live within our income. You were taught that cleanliness is next to godliness. You were taught always to give a hand to your neighbour. You were taught tremendous pride in your country.. All of these things are Victorian values. They are also perennial values.”

Margaret Thatcher's views in the Evening Standard of April 15, 1983.

Tell me where the thug Michael Brown fits in there.

6. "What is in question from my perspective, is not that the one who was shot shoplifted, because he did, for which he should have been arrested, and detained, not shot 6 times and left in the street for 4 hours."

See, this is where you cross over from simply wrong to become a lying sack of sewage.

He attacked the 'thin blue line' that stands between society and the law of the jungle.

7. "...He [Wilson] will land softly on his feet and likely earn more doing interviews, signing autographs at gun shows, and making personal appearances on talk shows in the next 6 months to a year than he would have earned in multiple years as a police officer..."
From your mouth to God's ear.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back