Reparations for Blacks.......Legalize Looting

Immediately following "National Looting Day" all entitlement programs like Affirmative Action would be cancelled.

That's because the alleged debt owed by the U.S. Government for condoning past slavery would be paid in full. ...... :cool:

Here we go again. Then what about those who have benefitted the most from AA, namely white females?

White females were not the reason AA was instituted.
That means nothing. They are the ones that benefit from it the most.

Rams players showing support for looters in Ferguson:

tumblr_nfvbqrP0av1qcwqvno2_500.gif
tumblr_nfvbqrP0av1qcwqvno1_500.gif
I think you meant protesters. I didnt see any looters with their hands up. Good show of support from the Rams.

Some people will take any opportunity that they can to distort the truth to serve their own perverse desire for conflict.

NO ONE FROM THE RAMS HAS ENDORSED LOOTING.
SMGDH.

Actually they did. Looting and burning this bitch down.

If they had felt something was wrong about Ferguson protesters looting, burning, their mob-mentality, their violence, etc,....they wouldn't have fallen in line with them.

Just out of curiousity, how does showing support for a needed change equate to "falling in line" with looting? I am not you, but I would be interested in understanding how you processed that thought.

I think you meant protesters. I didnt see any looters with their hands up. Good show of support from the Rams.

Some people will take any opportunity that they can to distort the truth to serve their own perverse desire for conflict.

SMGDH.

If they had felt something was wrong about Ferguson protesters looting, burning, their mob-mentality, their violence, etc,....they wouldn't have fallen in line with them.

You can rationalize your need to generalize, however, there is a difference between "looting" and "protesting".

Yes, the protest crowd is what the arsonists and looters use as cover and concealment so they can commit more arson and loot some more. Classic leftist tactic. No protests should have been allowed that night. Public safety demanded that a curfew be in place at the time of the reading of the jury's decision. They didn't do it for fear of being called racists.

SMGDH.

You can rationalize your need to generalize, however, there is a difference between "looting" and "protesting".

Yes, the protest crowd is what the arsonists and looters use as cover and concealment so they can commit more arson and loot some more. Classic leftist tactic. No protests should have been allowed that night. Public safety demanded that a curfew be in place at the time of the reading of the jury's decision. They didn't do it for fear of being called racists.
Blacks in Ferguson are acting like Muslims rioting over a some perceived affront to their dignity. I see little difference.

America needs to settle the issue of reparations for Black people.

My solution would be to have one time "National Looting Day".

Stores across the country, like Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Costco, Sams, etc. would participate in cooperation with both state and local Law enforcement agencies and government.

For 24 hours these businesses would open their doors and all employees would vacate the store. All of the shelves would be fully stocked with brand new items.

Black people would be allowed to enter and loot the stores until the shelves were bare or the 24 hours were up.

Then the federal government would reimburse the stores for all of the looted merchandise and any damage to the property.

And once and for all the reparations issue would finally be settled. ...... :cool:

They can go screw for all I care. They aren't getting any reparations or anything else from ME.

SMGDH.

The city of Fergusons law enforcement has a long and dubious history of perceived racism, as well as a lack of regard for the safety and welfare for the black population that resides there, so it is doubtful that there was any concern on their part of being "called" racists. Furthermore, they could not have stopped any peaceful protests from taking place as that would have violated the constitutional right of freedom to assemble.

What they could have done to prevent what happened was to have been more forthcoming in announcing the verdict. Their excessively long deliberation and delay of the obvious made it appear that the grand jury was being coached and manipulated(which they probably were) and only served as a catalyst to incite. Those who live there and see on a daily basis how the police department operates were expecting the outcome, many of the looters and arsonists did not even live in Ferguson.

I do not condone the vandalism and looting at all, because that is exactly what those on the outside looking in probably wanted to see happen to justify their stereotyping.

I would have preferred to see an organized strategy where the residents systematically organized and quietly boycotted the city into oblivion, or forced those in power to change.

Last edited:

SMGDH.

Blacks in Ferguson are acting like Muslims rioting over a some perceived affront to their dignity. I see little difference.

"Acting like Muslims"? Not that this has anything to do with the subject matter, but how do Muslims "act"?

Did you arrive at this conclusion through consistent interaction with Muslims or are you stereotyping again?

SMGDH.

The city of Fergusons law enforcement has a long and dubious history of perceived racism, as well as a lack of regard for the safety and welfare for the black population that resides there, so it is doubtful that there was any concern on their part of being "called" racists. Furthermore, they could not have stopped any peaceful protests from taking place as that would have violated the constitutional right of freedom to assemble.

What they could have done to prevent what happened was to have been more forthcoming in announcing the verdict. Their excessively long deliberation and delay of the obvious made it appear that the grand jury was being coached and manipulated(which they probably were) and only served as a catalyst to incite. Those who live there and see on a daily basis how the police department operates were expecting the outcome, many of the looters and arsonists did not even live in Ferguson.

I do not condone the vandalism and looting at all, because that is exactly what those on the outside looking in probably wanted to see happen to justify their stereotyping.

I would have preferred to see an organized strategy where the residents systematically organized and quietly boycotted the city into oblivion, or forced those in power to change.

Oh yeah, geez. It's all just a conspiracy theory so that cops can kill black citizens and get away with it. Yup, that's what it's all about. :rolleyes-41:

America needs to settle the issue of reparations for Black people.

My solution would be to have one time "National Looting Day".

Stores across the country, like Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Costco, Sams, etc. would participate in cooperation with both state and local Law enforcement agencies and government.

For 24 hours these businesses would open their doors and all employees would vacate the store. All of the shelves would be fully stocked with brand new items.

Black people would be allowed to enter and loot the stores until the shelves were bare or the 24 hours were up.

Then the federal government would reimburse the stores for all of the looted merchandise and any damage to the property.

And once and for all the reparations issue would finally be settled. ...... :cool:

Like The Purge?

SMGDH.

Oh yeah, geez. It's all just a conspiracy theory so that cops can kill black citizens and get away with it. Yup, that's what it's all about. :rolleyes-41:

There is a systemic problem in Ferguson. Making such blanket statements is immature.

There is a systemic problem in Ferguson. Making such blanket statements is immature.

My statement was sarcasm. It seems like some of you really think that way, IMO.

Do you really think this cop WANTED to shoot that kid and ruin his life? Doubtful. There is no conspiracy against black people. It is all paranoia.

Forum List

Back