Reparations Poll - vote for or against

Do you support or oppose "reparations"

• Support

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Oppose

Votes: 105 93.8%

• Total voters
This thread is an example.

NO Presidential candidates are talking about reparation payments. In fact they are simply responding to QUESTIONS.

As has been admitted previously by numerous posters...Republicans are trying to conflate some fuzzy "affirmative action" nonsense with reparation PAYMENTS.

That's false and dishonest
And how are they responding to the questions on reparations, Lesh?????
Here's one:

Last week, on the popular radio show “The Breakfast Club,” Senator Kamala Harris of California agreed with a host’s suggestion that government reparations for black Americans were necessary to address the legacies of slavery and discrimination. Ms. Harris later affirmed that support in a statement to The New York Times.

“We have to be honest that people in this country do not start from the same place or have access to the same opportunities,” she said. “I’m serious about taking an approach that would change policies and structures and make real investments in black communities.”
2020 Democrats Embrace Race-Conscious Policies, Including Reparations

Just what is the average Joe supposed to take away from that????

Yup. Just what I have been saying. No mention of reparation PAYMENTS.

Thanks for the illustration
Senator Kamala Harris of California agreed with a host’s suggestion that government reparations for black Americans were necessary to address the legacies of slavery and discrimination.
You need to comprehend the English language, or is this how your masters taught to deflect?
AGAIN...no mention of reparation PAYMENTS and it was the HOST'S suggestion
It was the host's suggestion and Kamala agreed, and doubled down on it with the NY Times.
What is a person to take away from that......LESH??????????????????????????

She agreed that the effects of slavery should be dealt with. She said ZERO...I repeat ZERO about any KIND of reparation payments.

Stop being dishonest

You're trying to rile up the racists...and that's being kind

Here's one:

Last week, on the popular radio show “The Breakfast Club,” Senator Kamala Harris of California agreed with a host’s suggestion that government reparations for black Americans were necessary to address the legacies of slavery and discrimination. Ms. Harris later affirmed that support in a statement to The New York Times.

“We have to be honest that people in this country do not start from the same place or have access to the same opportunities,” she said. “I’m serious about taking an approach that would change policies and structures and make real investments in black communities.”

Senator Kamala Harris of California agreed with a host’s suggestion that government reparations for black Americans were necessary to address the legacies of slavery and discrimination.
You need to comprehend the English language, or is this how your masters taught to deflect?
It was the host's suggestion and Kamala agreed, and doubled down on it with the NY Times.
What is a person to take away from that......LESH??????????????????????????

She agreed that the effects of slavery should be dealt with. She said ZERO...I repeat ZERO about any KIND of reparation payments.

Stop being dishonest

You're trying to rile up the racists...and that's being kind
I've learned one thing with you....I can't fix your kind of stupid. You can deflect all you want, but when
politicians talk about reparations, almost the first thing that comes into the mind of a person with common sense
is that they are talking about payments....unless stipulated otherwise.

Then you pull the race card, you are a low class son of a bitch.
No one was talking about being racist or inferring in anyway, but, you did pull that out of your ass.
Pathetic

4 for, 65 oppose reparations.

Yep, all the usual slavery / black whiny race baiters like IM2 can go SUCK AN EGG. Ain't gonna happen ever. Just another pipe dream of yours.

Lemme guess: IM2 or one of the others will claim this is an all-white, white-controlled racist anti-black message board. Drop dead.

NO Presidential candidates are talking about reparation payments. In fact they are simply responding to QUESTIONS.

As has been admitted previously by numerous posters...Republicans are trying to conflate some fuzzy "affirmative action" nonsense with reparation PAYMENTS.

I repeat.

False and dishonest
Oh I get it, anything less than putting an actual Bill on the floor is a cover for your excuse....got it
Not only are they not putting a bill on the floor, they are not even talking about this subject you find so alarming except to answer a question. And they AREN’T saying anything Like what you suggest. Stop trying to play the race card.

And since we’re calling names, you’re a racist piece of shit

Last edited:
As long as we understand that we're talking about your opposition to Affirmative Action and that NO ONE is really talking about any kind of reparations PAYMENTS

Ya know...just for clarity
Be specific what EXACTLY ARE they talking about?
You can only go by what they said. And what they did NOT say was anything about payments

Yep, all the usual slavery / black whiny race baiters like IM2 can go SUCK AN EGG. Ain't gonna happen ever. Just another pipe dream of yours.
He Knows It Will Never Happen Too
This Is A Soap Box They Can Howl Off
Like They Have The Moral High Ground

They Don't Want Your Monies Anyway
(Although They'll Never Say "Enough")
They Want Your Guilt And Shame

rep·a·ra·tion
/ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n

noun
  1. the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.
All You Have To Do
Is Offer Up An Instance
When The Reparations Crowd
Didn't Mean....Payments

She didn't"double down on it and she NEVER mentioned reparation PAYMENTS

STOP playing the race card. It's obvious you want to rile up the racists...again...being kind...

here is something that aint a lie jones....your are to afraid to defend the shit you put up.....go ahead prove me wrong....
This thread is an example.

Here's one:

In the words of Dean Wormer "stubbornly stupid is no way to go through life."

In the words of Dean Wormer "stubbornly stupid is no way to go through life."

he must have been referring to you.

STOP playing the race card. It's obvious you want to rile up the racists...again...being kind...
Actually, Harris is playing the race card by singling out black people for help instead of all poor people, but this is the Democratic primary race, so racism by the candidates is not only allowed but expected by their supporters.

Didn't I tell you once to stop trolling?

Forum List

Back