🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reparations???

G, I wonder what could be different between blacks and Italians Irish Germans Jews etc etc... GOP institutional racism and ignorant racist rubes by any stretch of the imagination LOL?
good to know that racism against blacks doesn't exist LOL, despite many surveys showing it's an absolute disgrace...

Simple, their leaders weren't out there working daily to convince them they were victims and it wasn't their fault if they didn't get a job.

NINA-S.jpg
Good to know that racism no longer exists, despite science that shows discrimination in the United States is a disgrace. Who cares about evidence and science though, right?
And Hillary is not a computer expert, probably didn't even consider these things, left it up to her security team d u h. Number of classified emails was like 3 LOL and she was allowed to delete all the personal emails she wanted. You people believe hundreds of phony scandals against her and this is another. GOP Big mouth James Comey wrecked Hillary's election....

I beg to differ. I own a small business and low interest no interest loans and also grants are completely unavailable.

Yea...you can get a loan at 6-10% or more.
Big deal. That's not all all what I am talking about

Try a search on Bing for small business loans.

Oh wait, you don't really give a rip, your goal is to be the leader of the Trolls here on USMB. Considering your competition, that's going to be tough but you're coming along fine. You're probably gaining on but haven't reached the lofty peaks of francoHFW nor danielpalos as yet.
The hell I don't/ I have a small business. There are loans available if you can afford the interest
What there AREN'T are low interest/no interest loans...and the only grants I have seen go to BIG small businesses...figure THAT one out.

But there's NOTHING that help poor folks start a business or expand an existing one.

And you completely ignore the OTHER points I made.

I wonder why

Here

What we SHOULD be doing is making sure that

A. Voting rights are sacrosanct.

B.Education is funded properly

C/ Low interest/no interest loans and grants are available for start up businesses

And those things should be done across the board. Not based on race but they MUST be done.

And sadly Republicans are either actively against those things or simply not interested.

Do that and "reparations" have been addressed and everyone is better off.

G, I wonder what could be different between blacks and Italians Irish Germans Jews etc etc... GOP institutional racism and ignorant racist rubes by any stretch of the imagination LOL?
good to know that racism against blacks doesn't exist LOL, despite many surveys showing it's an absolute disgrace...

Simple, their leaders weren't out there working daily to convince them they were victims and it wasn't their fault if they didn't get a job.

NINA-S.jpg
Good to know that racism no longer exists, despite science that shows discrimination in the United States is a disgrace. Who cares about evidence and science though, right?

List%20of%20black%20accomplishments-M.jpg

That's all you have?

Your racial grievances?

You might find a better audience on GAB or 4chan

1964 -2019 equals 6 generations in your mind? Tell you what after 6 real generations all should be good. How about that?

1863 - 2019 equals six generations in anyone's mind.
True but blacks were oppressed by law until the civil rights act of 1964. Many are still alive today who experience that.

Virtually every group of immigrants have been oppressed. Most don't make a career out of it.

All my grandparents came here from Norway (3) or Denmark (1). My mother's mother came from Denmark around the turn of the last century with a 4th-grade education (probably equal to a master's degree today) and no money. None spoke English. All had to be sponsored by someone who agreed to support them if they did not get jobs. His first job was driving a horsedrawn milk wagon. There was no Social Security and they did not expect anything. "Granpop" ended up buying several apartment buildings which supported them when he retired from driving buses in Chicago and my grandmother until she passed at 102.

The difference? MOTIVATION!
The difference is that they're NOT black.

NINA-S.jpg

List%20of%20black%20accomplishments-M.jpg
Because they are discriminated against and poor and in inner cities watching Network TV with antennas, dunderhead. So of course Network TV is slanted towards them....

They are for people who are legally allowed to vote. That right doesn't apply to everybody......especially people in this country illegally.

The US spends more for primary education per capita than any other industrialized country in the world.
There is no evidence illegals vote at all, and inner city schools are underfunded. Blacks are discriminated against horribly....

hey Pocahontas, hey Kamala, KEEP YOUR REPARATIONS, YOU DONT GET TO BUY MY SILENCE.

Democrats is the party of slavery in america!

They are for people who are legally allowed to vote. That right doesn't apply to everybody......especially people in this country illegally.

The US spends more for primary education per capita than any other industrialized country in the world.
There is no evidence illegals vote at all, and inner city schools are underfunded. Blacks are discriminated against horribly....

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Do Irish/Polish/German/Italian folks get pulled over for driving while Irish/Polish/German/Italian?

Do white folks call the cops on them for bathing in a public pool, selling lemonade, barbecuing,golfing and on and on while Irish/Polish/German/Italian

Cause that happens to blacks pretty regularly

View attachment 248183

Where's all the loans, grants, and scholarships, that ONLY Irish/Polish/German/Italian folks, etc,... can apply for?

*****SMILE*****

:)

That's my point. They don't exist for ANYONE. Fix that and we're well on our way to not needed to even discuss reparations...whatever that loaded term actually means

upload_2019-2-28_22-35-43.jpeg

Yeah right...

Black Business Loans Up to $100,000 or More With This New Resource

African American Scholarships - Scholarships.com

Grants for African American Students at Colleges and Universities

...Now where's all those loans, grants, scholarships that say they're ONLY for Irish, Polish, German, Italian, Greek, and other white folk?

*****SMILE*****

:)

1964 -2019 equals 6 generations in your mind? Tell you what after 6 real generations all should be good. How about that?

True but blacks were oppressed by law until the civil rights act of 1964. Many are still alive today who experience that.

Virtually every group of immigrants have been oppressed. Most don't make a career out of it.

All my grandparents came here from Norway (3) or Denmark (1). My mother's mother came from Denmark around the turn of the last century with a 4th-grade education (probably equal to a master's degree today) and no money. None spoke English. All had to be sponsored by someone who agreed to support them if they did not get jobs. His first job was driving a horsedrawn milk wagon. There was no Social Security and they did not expect anything. "Granpop" ended up buying several apartment buildings which supported them when he retired from driving buses in Chicago and my grandmother until she passed at 102.

The difference is that they're NOT black.

NO, the difference is the race baiters lining their pockets with gold as they beat down their followers.

Which of these black leaders have consistently preached to blacks to stay in school, get an education, get a job, work your way up, wait until you're at least 21 to get married and THEN have children?

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, former First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pfleger, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod….Keith Ellison who supports redistribution of wealth

fact checkers say that is total garbage propaganda like most of what you know...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIDRAB&usg=AOvVaw3t5FSnPBwagYA__BcQf1wW

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3Myn0ZIhewaluw09DpoP_k&cshid=1551416238409

Last edited:

fact checkers say that is total garbage propaganda like most of what you know...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIDRAB&usg=AOvVaw3t5FSnPBwagYA__BcQf1wW

So you refute by providing a renown left-leaning lying source? Right.

So you refute by providing a renown left-leaning lying source? Right.
And another one Snopes. Doesn't matter every respected media in the world says you are totally misinformed by the little GOP propaganda machine, only in America only on Rupert Murdoch, right-wing idiocy.

Politifact, far left site worth nothing. Renowned for splitting hairs.

If ANYONE doesn't believe this is happening, they are either lying to themselves or, incredibly stupid. In addition, they have never looked into the motor voter law. How many illegal sanctuary cities are giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens?

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Monday, June 19, 2017
A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

None to the level of blacks. But I agree motivation and messaging need to be more focused on productivity and not as much about victimhood.
I guess you forgot about jews, or youre just a very misinformed person.
Please enlighten me. What laws in this country discriminated against Jews worse than blacks?

None to the level of blacks. But I agree motivation and messaging need to be more focused on productivity and not as much about victimhood.

I agree, none to the level of blacks. But who is at fault? How has playing the victim, especially since the early 60s, worked out so far?
I don’t think “playing the victim” has been the prominent driver. Sure there is a faction that play victim, push hate, play the race card, milk the entitlements etc. But there is, what I believe, a large majority that focus on other measures like education, scholarships, empowerment, community programs, sports programs, food, shelter etc etc

I get why the Right likes to just focus on those negatives because it promotes the agenda they want to push however when you ignore the other side of the equation you’re not being objective or fully honest in your critique

Politifact, far left site worth nothing. Renowned for splitting hairs.

If ANYONE doesn't believe this is happening, they are either lying to themselves or, incredibly stupid. In addition, they have never looked into the motor voter law. How many illegal sanctuary cities are giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens?

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Monday, June 19, 2017
A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated
The Washington Times is a moon family fake newspaper. 4 total champs only

Forum List

Back