Repeal of estate tax will add 269 billion to deficit

"It is the federal government’s final insult to tax your family when you have already paid taxes on your property throughout your life..."

Makes sense to me. After all, this isn't a tax. It's a confiscation of personal property.
You buy into their bullshit no matter what dont you?
I am a thinking person. You are an irrational emotional person.

See the difference? :slap:

You has a sad because someone else has more than you do. And you want your favorite uncle Sam to go and beat up the bully and take away his stuff and hand it to you so you'll quit your fucking whining and crying like the sorry ass little bitch that you are.
Arent you tired of a party that does absolutely nothing for you?
Aren't you tired of a party that attempts to do everything for everyone BUT you?
Their hypocrisy and wealthy coddling politics never get old.

Wills Trusts Estates Prof Blog

And the very thought of not being able to steal other people's money just outrages modern American lolberals.
So basically you don't care about the deficit? Or do you just defend republicans regardless of what they actually do? This move would only affect a few thousand of the wealthiest Americans. Are you that much of a stooge to support this?
Has Obama cared about the deficit since 2008? Look at the goddamn numbers, you brick head. :slap:
The deficit fell rapidly under Obama.

And the very thought of not being able to steal other people's money just outrages modern American lolberals.
So basically you don't care about the deficit? Or do you just defend republicans regardless of what they actually do? This move would only affect a few thousand of the wealthiest Americans. Are you that much of a stooge to support this?

This is a classic example of your amazingly shallow "thinking."

I (unlike you completely delusional and dishonest fucking left wing loons) care very much about the deficit.

The way to address the deficit is not to tax the money a man or woman has earned (and already paid taxes on) and is attempting to pass on to his kids and grand kids. you simpering nit wit. Try to get you mind off its present mark (i.e., stuck on stupid) for one shining moment.

The way to address the deficit is to (psst don't say this too loud; you will alarm the other moron libs):

SPEND LESS!

I (unlike you completely delusional and dishonest fucking left wing loons) care very much about the deficit.

The way to address the deficit is not to tax the money a man or woman has earned (and already paid taxes on) and is attempting to pass on to his kids and grand kids. you simpering nit wit. Try to get you mind off its present mark (i.e., stuck on stupid) for one shining moment.

The way to address the deficit is to (psst don't say this too loud; you will alarm the other moron libs):

SPEND LESS!
You are so dumb. Do you even know how much is spent on defense? It's republicans who want keep it bloated.

"It is the federal government’s final insult to tax your family when you have already paid taxes on your property throughout your life..."

Makes sense to me. After all, this isn't a tax. It's a confiscation of personal property.

You has a sad because someone else has more than you do. And you want your favorite uncle Sam to go and beat up the bully and take away his stuff and hand it to you so you'll quit your fucking whining and crying like the sorry ass little bitch that you are.
Aren't you tired of a party that attempts to do everything for everyone BUT you?

Has Obama cared about the deficit since 2008? Look at the goddamn numbers, you brick head. :slap:
Then why the need for a "death tax"?

The national DEBT has never fallen under Obumbler. It is much more massive NOW than it was before he took office. The only thing that has gotten a touch smaller is the absurdly high rate of increase in the deficit, you irrational dishonest hack moron. He is still racking up deficits, all the same.

Also, the improvement in the deficit is hardly something Obumbler can take any credit for. The recession is done. That's a fortuitous circumstance of being in the right place when the Bush policies finally took root.

Funny, how Republicans keep telling the poor they don't work hard enough. But they want a lot of idle rich kids to get lot's of what they never worked for and never will. And so many end up dead from having too much given to them for free. Pity.
Such is the way of a society where true hard workers are constantly exploited.
A true hard worker uses both skill and intelligence to better his and his families lot in life. Tough concept for a communist to grasp standing in the welfare line.

SPEND LESS!
You are so dumb. Do you even know how much is spent on defense? It's republicans who want keep it bloated.

You are so fucking dishonest and stupid. Obumbler cuts spending in the military budget -- and that DOES have an impact on the deficit. Yet you look at that and conclude that his "economic" policies are the cause of any marginal improvement in the "deficit."

Damn, you are stupid and dishonest and ignorant and unpersuasive. Yep. You're a fucking lib alright.

You're party isn't supposed to do anything for you. If your basic existence is based on someone promising to take from someone else for you to survive you don't deserve to live. Vote for the opportunity to do something for yourself and the ability to keep more of what you have done for yourself and everything will be fine. If you can't do that then please ultra late term abort yourself. That solves the problem as well.

SPEND LESS!

You are so fucking dishonest and stupid. Obumbler cuts spending in the military budget -- and that DOES have an impact on the deficit. Yet you look at that and conclude that his "economic" policies are the cause of any marginal improvement in the "deficit."

Damn, you are stupid and dishonest and ignorant and unpersuasive. Yep. You're a fucking lib alright.
You're an idiot. You claim care about the deficit yet you ignore the obvious which is that republicans will add 269 billion to it. You are the hack and you know it.

Then he needs to ask for a tax increase on the 1%.

haaaaaaa :lmao: never happen, are you so fucking stupid that you thin....., ooops, FEEEEL that all rich folks are Republicans ? and all of king Hussein's buddies are poor ? ask G. Soros if he would go along with this flim-flam scheme of yours.

i swear, you libercrats are some of GOD's worst creations.

:up_yours:

If that is true then how the hell did the debt double under his fiscal watch?

Please don't ask the USMB lolberals to defend Obumbler on a matter like the massive and dangerous DEBT.

It frightens them to have to think.

The money has already been taxed once, and portions of it twice. The Feds have no right to a third bite of the apple.....

SPEND LESS!

You're an idiot. You claim care about the deficit yet you ignore the obvious which is that republicans will add 269 billion to it. You are the hack and you know it.

You claim care about the deficit yet you ignore the obvious which is that republicans will add 269 billion to it.

The tax is so disruptive and expensive to collect and raises so little, there are many economists who believe the extra growth caused by its repeal would actually bring in more revenue.

Do you?
You really can't figure a way to trim the deficit without heaping tax upon tax on this countries citizens? Really?

I think Jefferson and others were trying to prevent a form of European nobility in the US, with families passing on their estates to their children and then to their children's children with no end in sight. Once a family acquires a large estate in the US it is wealth that can continue to grow making the family even more wealthy. With the wealth the family is able to grease legislators with contributions, regarding taxes, and bingo America has a permanent class of elites. The beauty of a wealthy family is that it does not have to work but sit around waiting for the elders to die.

You're party isn't supposed to do anything for you. If your basic existence is based on someone promising to take from someone else for you to survive you don't deserve to live. Vote for the opportunity to do something for yourself and the ability to keep more of what you have done for yourself and everything will be fine. If you can't do that then please ultra late term abort yourself. That solves the problem as well.
Gee with that logic then why even vote? This has nothing to do with taking from

SPEND LESS!

You claim care about the deficit yet you ignore the obvious which is that republicans will add 269 billion to it.

The tax is so disruptive and expensive to collect and raises so little, there are many economists who believe the extra growth caused by its repeal would actually bring in more revenue.
Stop making shit up. It's embarrassing.

Do you?
You really can't figure a way to trim the deficit without heaping tax upon tax on this countries citizens? Really?

Really. He can't think at all outside of what the morons such as Obumbler TELL him to think.

Here's a thought, before we commit to financial "aid" to Cuba, put that on my death tax instead, and The Ford's farm, and the Carnahan's farm, and.........

Forum List

Back