reporter catches shoplifter while on air

It’s a breath of fresh air to actually see some quality reporting from CNN.

Look at all the rich thieves from BLM those thieves stealing money from poor people. They don’t give a damn about any of this stuff. Obviously, we don’t ever hear them talking about this.

The worst criminals are those progressive white people on Wall Street, who steal money from stockholders, and then the BLM leaders stealing money from poor people to build mansions with.
These are white-collar criminals, and they are much worse than shoplifters.

It’s a breath of fresh air to actually see some quality reporting from CNN.

Look at all the rich thieves from BLM those thieves stealing money from poor people. They don’t give a damn about any of this stuff. Obviously, we don’t ever hear them talking about this.

The worst criminals are those progressive white people on Wall Street, who steal money from stockholders, and then the BLM leaders stealing money from poor people to build mansions with.
These are white-collar criminals, and they are much worse than shoplifters.
do thy kill 10,000 of each other a year like blacks do?

do thy kill 10,000 of each other a year like blacks do?
If you’re talking about white-collar criminals, they’re the cause of people killing themselves. They’re the worst people in this country. I would have to tell ya.

I appreciate your post, and I agree with what you have to say in many other threads.

Im not talking about murder brother I’m talking about people who rob convenient stores compared to white-collar criminals. You know those Black people and white people who are white-collar criminals they’re among the worst people of the world. They Loot billions of dollars they wrecked people’s lives and they influence people to kill themselves..

If you’re talking about white-collar criminals, they’re the cause of people killing themselves. They’re the worst people in this country. I would have to tell ya.

I appreciate your post, and I agree with what you have to say in many other threads.

Im not talking about murder brother I’m talking about people who rob convenient stores compared to white-collar criminals. You know those Black people and white people who are white-collar criminals they’re among the worst people of the world. They Loot billions of dollars they wrecked people’s lives and they influence people to kill themselves..
wrong blacks are all satistic say they do most crime then any other race and kill each far more then any other race.

Forum List

Back