Reporters LAUGH At Hillary After She Ducks Questions...AGAIN

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
She may not have dodged sniper fire in Bosnia, but she is sure proving she dodge questions from reporters!

"TV Reporters Laugh At Hillary For Avoiding Questions
“It’s not an uncommon thing.”

"Hillary Clinton continues to avoid holding press conferences or answering any questions from reporters, a fact that is well known by members of the media, and is literally becoming a joke."
- Just like Hillary is....

"When Hunt asked Clinton if she had a short list for vice presidential picks, Clinton did what she usually does, plastered on a fake smile and waved inanely."

TV Reporters Laugh At Hillary For Avoiding Questions

She certainly does, just like everyone in our political system. That should be the issue, the entire thing.

She may not have dodged sniper fire in Bosnia, but she is sure proving she dodge questions from reporters!

"TV Reporters Laugh At Hillary For Avoiding Questions
“It’s not an uncommon thing.”

"Hillary Clinton continues to avoid holding press conferences or answering any questions from reporters, a fact that is well known by members of the media, and is literally becoming a joke."
- Just like Hillary is....

"When Hunt asked Clinton if she had a short list for vice presidential picks, Clinton did what she usually does, plastered on a fake smile and waved inanely."

TV Reporters Laugh At Hillary For Avoiding Questions
When is the last time she answered random questions? I think it was back in the 60's.

poor hacks get so pissed when a candidate doesn't dance to their tune.

aww some dimwit asked hillary to jump and she didn't ask how high boo hoo hoo

easyt65 is a joke... and a liar btw.
I actually take exception to that. Let's try this again and see who the real liar is...

Hillary declared when she landed in Bosnia she had to don a 'flak' jacket and run with her head down from sniper fire.....

You claim Hillary did NOT Lie and that I, because of my calling her on this obvious lie, am a liar.

so once again, Val:

upload_2016-6-22_15-55-40.jpeg

Is Hillary or Chelsea wearing 'body armor'?
Is ANYONE wearing 'body armor'?
Is Hillary or Chelsea RUNNING?
Is ANYONE RUNNING?

The fact that you can call ME a liar when you can't even answer simple questions about a photo without admitting Hillary is a liar is obvious.

'Nuff said.

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

Sen. Clinton Speech on Iraq - March 17, 2008

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

fact is, there is no lie there... she made that second quote as a response to the rabid hacks.

they did in fact land under sniper fire... under the threat of sniper fire...

same difference if you aren't a retarded hack.

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

fact is, there is no lie there... she made that second quote as a response to the rabid hacks.

Please forgive me, but you're lying. That makes you the partisan hack.

Hilarious

the video proves you wrong

easyt65 is a joke... and a liar btw.
I actually take exception to that. Let's try this again and see who the real liar is...

Hillary declared when she landed in Bosnia she had to don a 'flak' jacket and run with her head down from sniper fire.....

You claim Hillary did NOT Lie and that I, because of my calling her on this obvious lie, am a liar.

so once again, Val:

View attachment 79024

Is Hillary or Chelsea wearing 'body armor'?
Is ANYONE wearing 'body armor'?
Is Hillary or Chelsea RUNNING?
Is ANYONE RUNNING?

The fact that you can call ME a liar when you can't even answer simple questions about a photo without admitting Hillary is a liar is obvious.

'Nuff said.
Everyone understands Val is a simple minded troll. Don't feed the troll.

Please forgive me, but you're lying. That makes you the partisan hack.

those are direct quotes.. liars call her comments lies...

please continue to waste your time on parsing nonsense, it's working wonders. :coffee:

Last edited:
she plastered on a fake smile and waved inanely after she made her tax records public too.

:funnyface:

please continue to waste your time on parsing nonsense, it's working wonders. :coffee:

I don't know about "working wonders", but it certainly has convinced me that nothing you post should be taken seriously.

Oh I thought she didnt answer something important. Did Donald reveal his VP pick too?

Did you start a thread on that too?

poor hacks get so pissed when a candidate doesn't dance to their tune.

aww some dimwit asked hillary to jump and she didn't ask how high boo hoo hoo

Funny, that's exactly what Trump does, and guys like you boo and hiss about him not being part of the "system".

:eek:

You're going to believe your ears over your lying eyes?

:bang3:

Forum List

Back