Reports of shots fired after a vehicle mowed down pedestrians in Lower Manhattan

Exactly, but these retard leftists on our board, are incapable of understanding the difference between say the Vegas shooter, and this guy today.

I agree!

But these tragedies are complicated..... we've heard , in the beginning (and I trust early reports on a tragedy)there were ISIS and Antifa aka Deep State connection s in Vegas.

Who are we to say there are not the same sort of co

nnections here in Lower Manhattan?

So I take it we have ruled out the Amish this time?

Who is left?

Mickey Mouse.

I didn't know he was Jihadist?

Mickey Mouse converted to Islam to stop Jihadi John beheading him :omg:

mickey-mouse-must-die.jpg

Mickey now has a beard and wears a towel on his head, Minnie Mouse also converted to Islam and now wears a Burkha.

8f6f90ff22781c6a13fb869f1c357f22.jpg

DANG! What other religions would make you do that?

During the middle ages Europeans who were not Christian were under constant threat of being enslaved and castrated(if they were male).[5][6][7][8][9]
During the Saxon Wars, Charlemagne, King of the Franks, forcibly Roman Catholicized the Saxons from their native Germanic paganism by way of warfare, and law upon conquest. Examples are the Massacre of Verden in 782, when Charlemagne reportedly had 4,500 captive Saxons massacred upon rebelling against conversion, and the Capitulatio de partibus Saxoniae, a law imposed on conquered Saxons in 785 that prescribed death to those who refused to convert to Christianity.[10]
Forced conversion that occurred after the seventh century generally took place during riots and massacres carried out by mobs and clergy without support of the rulers. In contrast, royal persecutions of Jews from the late eleventh century onward generally took form of expulsions, with some exceptions, such as conversions of Jews in southern Italy of the 13th century, which were carried out by Dominican Inquisitors but instigated by King Charles II of Naples.[4]
Jews were forced to convert to Christianity by the Crusaders in Lorraine, on the Lower Rhine, in Bavaria and Bohemia, in Mainz and in Worms.[11] (see Rhineland massacres, Worms massacre (1096))
Pope Innocent III pronounced in 1201 that if one agreed to be baptized to avoid torture and intimidation, one nevertheless could be compelled to outwardly observe Christianity:
Forced conversion - Wikipedia

68747470733a2f2f7261772e6769746875622e636f6d2f7068696c6970626a6f7267652f4f6f70732d72622f6d61737465722f6c6f676f2e706e67

I agree!

But these tragedies are complicated..... we've heard , in the beginning (and I trust early reports on a tragedy)there were ISIS and Antifa aka Deep State connection s in Vegas.

Who is left?

Mickey Mouse.

Mickey now has a beard and wears a towel on his head, Minnie Mouse also converted to Islam and now wears a Burkha.

During the middle ages Europeans who were not Christian were under constant threat of being enslaved and castrated(if they were male).[5][6][7][8][9]
During the Saxon Wars, Charlemagne, King of the Franks, forcibly Roman Catholicized the Saxons from their native Germanic paganism by way of warfare, and law upon conquest. Examples are the Massacre of Verden in 782, when Charlemagne reportedly had 4,500 captive Saxons massacred upon rebelling against conversion, and the Capitulatio de partibus Saxoniae, a law imposed on conquered Saxons in 785 that prescribed death to those who refused to convert to Christianity.[10]
Forced conversion that occurred after the seventh century generally took place during riots and massacres carried out by mobs and clergy without support of the rulers. In contrast, royal persecutions of Jews from the late eleventh century onward generally took form of expulsions, with some exceptions, such as conversions of Jews in southern Italy of the 13th century, which were carried out by Dominican Inquisitors but instigated by King Charles II of Naples.[4]
Jews were forced to convert to Christianity by the Crusaders in Lorraine, on the Lower Rhine, in Bavaria and Bohemia, in Mainz and in Worms.[11] (see Rhineland massacres, Worms massacre (1096))
Pope Innocent III pronounced in 1201 that if one agreed to be baptized to avoid torture and intimidation, one nevertheless could be compelled to outwardly observe Christianity:

68747470733a2f2f7261772e6769746875622e636f6d2f7068696c6970626a6f7267652f4f6f70732d72622f6d61737465722f6c6f676f2e706e67

To be fair, it's been a while since the Crusades.

It's safe to say that xtianity has moderated its views for the most part since then.

Step 1: Take away the Tax exempt status for this evil cult masquerading as a "Religion", (more revenue for the Fed).

Step 2: Ban public practice in USA, no Koran allowed in public.

Step 3: No muslim refugees, wherever possible.

maybe the others will self deport over time?

All religions are false Flim-Flam BS and they are the breeding grounds for evildoers.
So adjust to cover all religions would be the best thang for all wanting better, safer lives.

btw. If we can ban all religions, we must tax them all a 10,000%!
For all the stolen money from taxpayers.
Yep. All religions are equal. Only Atheism can make us better people.

Never fails with the libtard. They cannot criticize the cult of Islam UNLESS they can criticize Christianity. So predictable.

BOZO. I blame ALL religions as equals.

OOPS! Try Again!
Yep. That's EXACTLY what I pointed out, moron.

I agree!

Who is left?

Mickey Mouse.

What Century is this?

And WHERE IN THE WRITINGS OF JESUS AND THE APOSTLES is this commanded?

If Americans would've understood there are NO lone wolfs attacks.....

when it comes to Islamist attacks.....:dunno:

Deep State is always behind it.

BOZO. I blame ALL religions as equals.

Christian Clergy are not teaching to go kill any and all non-believers in the name of God. islam is (no pun intended) teaching to kill the infidel "allah is great". Death to America, Israel and "the infidel" is the goal and taught to the congregation.

The USA has enough "problems". This enemy can be profiled, isolated and removed. Or the Left is willing to live with these attacks. It will allow them to GROW GOVT to mop up killings.
HAHA! Please see the Abortion cult to start.
Then look at the the following.
Kingdom Identity Ministries
America’s Promise Ministries
Radical Traditional Catholicism

Were/Are you saying these are not or are godly good doers?

Don’ forget they first said it was not a terrorist attack. They changed their tune quicker than I expected, but with the witnesses, I believe they realized they would lose even more credibility than they already have, if they carried it further. Self preservation from a pr stand point is what happened.
Just heard the Mayor call this guy a 'lone wolf'.....Just how mentally ill does one have to be to believe that? Even a lone wolf runs with a pack. Fucking idiot.

That's what never makes any sense about these incidents and investigations. This attack happened less than 4 hours ago and they are already calling it a "lone wolf" attack? With not even 4 hours worth of investigation? No wonder there's so many conspiracy theorists out there. SMH.

There is a tendency to blame violence in the name of religion on the concept of religion.

But there is a much simpler explanation that fits closer to the evidence.

Some people are assholes.

An asshole might twist a faith to justify his assholery. But, at the end of the day, he'd still be an asshole without religion.

I agree!

Who is left?

Mickey Mouse.

So you're quoting things from the middle ages, from one religion and comparing them to something that is happening now, in another religion....but no longer happens in the religion you quoted from the middle ages.

What does that tell you, Sherlock?

Who is left?

Mickey Mouse.

To be fair, it's been a while since the Crusades.

It's safe to say that xtianity has moderated its views for the most part since then.

My point IS!. All religions have done these types of thangs,
and still, do today these same thangs.
Most religions are based on the older religions in history.
You want me to pass over the past of religious godly perfections?
Hell, we are on the 26's version of the bible of perfections. FFS! TODAY!

I agree!

Who is left?

Mickey Mouse.

very recent stuff cuppy cakes.

Who is left?

Mickey Mouse.

So you're quoting things from the middle ages, from one religion and comparing them to something that is happening now, in another religion....but no longer happens in the religion you quoted from the middle ages.

What does that tell you, Sherlock?

Please.... ALL Religious flavors of hate/abuse of others never change.

Who is left?

Mickey Mouse.

Can't deal with factual history?
Or you want a reset to justify your flavor of so-called better godly hate?

Mickey Mouse.

Can't deal with factual history?

I'm good.

It doesn't make any less concerned about the jihadist broh.

[/QUOTE]
very recent stuff cuppy cakes.[/QUOTE]
Can't deal with factual history?[/QUOTE]

I'm good.

It doesn't make any less concerned about the jihadist broh.[/QUOTE]

And why not?

Forum List

Back