Reports of shots fired after a vehicle mowed down pedestrians in Lower Manhattan

Step 1: Take away the Tax exempt status for this evil cult masquerading as a "Religion", (more revenue for the Fed).

Step 2: Ban public practice in USA, no Koran allowed in public.

Step 3: No muslim refugees, wherever possible.

maybe the others will self deport over time?

All religions are false Flim-Flam BS and they are the breeding grounds for evildoers.
So adjust to cover all religions would be the best thang for all wanting better, safer lives.

btw. If we can ban all religions, we must tax them all a 10,000%!
For all the stolen money from taxpayers.
Yep. All religions are equal. Only Atheism can make us better people.

Never fails with the libtard. They cannot criticize the cult of Islam UNLESS they can criticize Christianity. So predictable.

BOZO. I blame ALL religions as equals.

OOPS! Try Again!
Yep. That's EXACTLY what I pointed out, moron.

Where? God hates you for that!

Living a BS Flim-Flim gullible godly life does SUCK!

btw. Call/Text Sarah Palin for help!

btw2: Most killed today were not Americans. Do you care still?

Last edited:
very recent stuff cuppy cakes.[/QUOTE]
Can't deal with factual history?[/QUOTE]

I'm good.

It doesn't make any less concerned about the jihadist broh.[/QUOTE]

And why not?[/QUOTE]

Common Sense 101

Last edited:
very recent stuff cuppy cakes.

I'm good.

And why not?[/QUOTE]
68747470733a2f2f7261772e6769746875622e636f6d2f7068696c6970626a6f7267652f4f6f70732d72622f6d61737465722f6c6f676f2e706e67

very recent stuff cuppy cakes.[/QUOTE]

I'm good.

And why not?[/QUOTE]

Common Sense 101[/QUOTE]

Dang! Not that!

Step 1: Take away the Tax exempt status for this evil cult masquerading as a "Religion", (more revenue for the Fed).

Step 2: Ban public practice in USA, no Koran allowed in public.

Step 3: No muslim refugees, wherever possible.

maybe the others will self deport over time?

All religions are false Flim-Flam BS and they are the breeding grounds for evildoers.
So adjust to cover all religions would be the best thang for all wanting better, safer lives.

Never fails with the libtard. They cannot criticize the cult of Islam UNLESS they can criticize Christianity. So predictable.

OOPS! Try Again!

My response was short. Read it again

OOPS! Try Again!

My response was short. Read it again
You failed, as you do mostly. Can you get a tee time
with the Great Orange Douche to give you the next reply?

Last edited:
Please stop it with the but but but ...the Crusades.. and boring but ....yet again...??

no more of that..ok? lets change the lyrics ok?:rolleyes:

First things first, Skye.

As far as changing is concerned, aren't Baz Ares' diapers the more pressing concern?

Please stop it with the but but but ...the Crusades.. and boring but ....yet again...??

As far as changing is concerned, aren't Baz Ares' diapers the more pressing concern?

@
Dogmaphobe

Why are they?

Last edited:
If Americans would've understood there are NO lone wolfs attacks.....
when it comes to Islamist attacks.....:dunno:
Deep State is always behind it.

Those more American than anyone super egos from the West Nazi Germany Virginia KKK churchstate & the Federal Lynching state of hate that despise so much they make money off of other Americans getting killed & have the propaganda machines to keep the cross higher than the flag. The patriot act of the burning Bush's still collecting on deaths of Americans all these years later along with those KKK churchstate cops of that serve the Pope or die Islamo-Nazi economics.

If a neo-Nazi kills, we debate about "white supremacy." If Muslim terrorist kills, where's the debate about "Islamic supremacy"?

Charlottesville: a white man's car is attacked & he hits a woman while trying to escape. "TEAR DOWN ALL WHITE HISTORY & CIVIL RIGHTS!"

NYC: A Muslim purposely mows down 8 in the name of Islam. "PROTECT ALL MUSLIMS FROM ISLAMAPHOBIA!"

In Case of Massacres in the USA

LOLGOP

1. Determine if perpetrator of the act of terror is white.
2. If yes, say it's too soon to talk about it.
3. If no, freak the fuck out.

Just one month ago, a mental case who was not a Muslim killed 60 people and wounded 550 in Los Vegas. It was deemed an issue of (domestic) Constitutional rights, and we immediately decided that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING should be done to prevent such tragedies from happening again. (Even after BOTH PARTIES agreed that, at the very least, devices like bump fire stocks, which convert semi-automatic rifles into full fledged machine guns should be illegal....nothing has been, or will be done. That was the lowest of the low hanging fruit, and it's apparently off limits.)

In 2010, when Saipov came here, 69% of Uzbek immigrants got green cards via the Diversity Visa Lottery.

As a sovereign nation, we have a right to use ANY criteria - country of origin, religion, hair color - to keep people out.

Any criteria.

ANY CRITERIA!

deal with it.

Forum List

Back