Repub 'shoots with eyes closed ...

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
AZ gov candidate: I practice shooting with my eyes closed in case I?m ?attacked in the night?

A woman seeking the GOP nomination for governor of Arizona recently explained to a local reporter that she likes to practice shooting with her eyes closed because “… chances are, if somebody attacks you, it’s going to be in the night.”

Christine Jones, the former counsel for domain registration company godaddy.com, has pumped $2 million of her personal fortune into her campaign to succeed Gov. Jan Brewer. She recently met with a FOX10 reporter at a local gun range, which she described as one of her favorite hangouts after work.

After displaying her 9mm hand gun, Jones explained to the reporter her feeling about guns and shooting, saying, ” The Second Amendment gave us the first. It gave you your job.”

After explaining that she is “cutting a lot of checks” to her campaign, Jones demonstrated her shooting prowess , described as her “own way of shooting.”

“I don’t change clothes, I don’t change glasses, um, I often shoot one-handed, I often shoot with my eyes closed,” she said.

Asked why, Jones replied, “Because chances are, if somebody attacks you, it’s going to be in the night.”

Looking forward to the RWs defending this.

:lmao:

I believe there was already a thread about this. It didn't end well for THAT Libturd OP either.

Whatcha think? Does $tupid $arah close her eyes before she pulls the trigger?

C'mon RWs - tell us all about how you target practice with your eyes closed too.

Its not for nothing that you're known as the Party Of Stupid.

its cool , its called point shooting . Thread happened yesterday . I think that IOWA does shall issue for people that are legally blind . I'll get a link if i can , see if I'm right or wrong about Iowa .

Whatcha think? Does $tupid $arah close her eyes before she pulls the trigger?

C'mon RWs - tell us all about how you target practice with your eyes closed too.

Its not for nothing that you're known as the Party Of Stupid.

I love they cut the video just as she was explaining her answer... what is it she was going to say?

Did you watch the video Luddy? She is far from "stupid". She is an accomplished woman, with several degrees, one as a CPA the other as an attorney. She got in on the startup and worked for GoDaddy. Sold it for 2 billion dollars. Doesn't sound stupid to me.

How about not cutting off what she was going to say next?

Start it at 1:49 they cut her off just as she is explaining what she meant. It's okay, its par for the course.

I wish you were his neighbor.

Well, yabut, you shoot at little blue haired ladies carrying Audobon bird guides.

I'd rather people have some frikken clue what they're shooting at. Yes, I know its called point shooting. In hunting, I've heard it calling 'getting off a sound shot' and its stupid and dangerous.

We can always count on the nutters to agree with the absolute worst.

Oh well, in all fairness, she did manage to hit the shoulder of the target. To some of you, that's good enough.

:rolleyes:

I disagree with a sound shot in hunting where the sound hasn't been identified but in a self defense scenario what do I or the Ariz lady do if I have my eyes full of blood .

Well, yabut, you shoot at little blue haired ladies carrying Audobon bird guides.

I'd rather people have some frikken clue what they're shooting at. Yes, I know its called point shooting. In hunting, I've heard it calling 'getting off a sound shot' and its stupid and dangerous.

Oh well, in all fairness, she did manage to hit the shoulder of the target. To some of you, that's good enough.

:bs1:

and , i don't know but point shooting would on be for memorizing hand position and then shot placement and it'd only be done at short range with an immediate threat or at the range . IMO

Last edited:

if they are in her house and don't belong there does it really matter

Is there anything Liberals would pass on instead of attacking republicans?
Sort of makes me believe they get paid to post.

It's called training. Yeah, sometimes you can't see very well. Maybe it's very dark. Maybe you have a bag over your head. There are all kinds of scenarios where shooting towards a target without actually being able to see it would be a valuable skill.
But if you're brain damaged and not very well informed and proud of those things then you write a duplicate post showing everyone those facts. Like Luddly.

Forum List

Back