Republican 'creeping authoritarianism' exposed

I never brought up Goodyear, I don’t care about Goodyear. Thanks for letting me know your Republican governor never mandated people to get vaccines.

Mandated vaccinations were required for healthcare workers, which are private business owned companies, so it did happen, you just live in a Goodyear bubble.

I also said nothing about states shutting down, it is about vaccine mandates, quit trying to change the issue. You are being dishonest.

Says the dishonest man, women or circle that Says people were forced to vax. They were not you loose.

So you're saying that they did not have a choice? Interesting since the opposite is true but you stay in your lil fantasy bubble.
AGAIN, you are a fucking PSYCHOPATH insisting that COERSION is NOT FORCE!!!!!
It was TAKE THESE EXPERIMENTAL SHOTS or lose your CAREER, your LIVELIHOOD, your SOURSE FOR SURVIVAL!!!!
Go FUCK YOURSELF with your GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT!!!!
:fu:

No, people turn to criminality, because...................they just can't make it by doing things........legit.

photo-1580128660010-fd027e1e587a

WILL BE..................SO...............bring it.
RWNJ's are all about ...............

“There’s not going to be anybody left for a Christmas picture if the [Department of Justice] did their job and went in there and indicted everyone that has any type of fingerprints involved in this influence-peddling scheme,” said Rep. James Comer (R-Kentucky) to Maria Bartiromo on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” show.

“I mean, it’s the entire family,” Comer said. “And there isn’t a single one of those family members that had the ability to do anything to influence foreign policy other than the big guy, Joe Biden.”

On FOX.
SO, let him testify or indict Biden.
Unlike Trump and his cult...........................bring everyone to court, to testify.

WILL BE..................SO...............bring it.
RWNJ's are all about ...............

“There’s not going to be anybody left for a Christmas picture if the [Department of Justice] did their job and went in there and indicted everyone that has any type of fingerprints involved in this influence-peddling scheme,” said Rep. James Comer (R-Kentucky) to Maria Bartiromo on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” show.

“I mean, it’s the entire family,” Comer said. “And there isn’t a single one of those family members that had the ability to do anything to influence foreign policy other than the big guy, Joe Biden.”

On FOX.
SO, let him testify or indict Biden.
Unlike Trump and his cult...........................bring everyone to court, to testify.
Patience grasshopper….

Patience grasshopper….
Tell that to your dear leader..........he didn't.

'Where are all of the arrests?': Trump demands Barr lock up ...​

1682422424954.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/07 › trum...

Oct 7, 2020 — Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest ...
You've visited this page 3 times. Last visit: 4/15/23

Trump gives Bill Barr ultimatum as he demands roundup of ...​

1682422425009.png
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics

Oct 8, 2020 — Rambling phone interview on Fox Business sees president vent rage about rivals' supposed crimes against him.

Tell that to your dear leader..........he didn't.

'Where are all of the arrests?': Trump demands Barr lock up ...

View attachment 779462
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/07 › trum...
Oct 7, 2020 — Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest ...
You've visited this page 3 times. Last visit: 4/15/23

Trump gives Bill Barr ultimatum as he demands roundup of ...

View attachment 779461
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics
Oct 8, 2020 — Rambling phone interview on Fox Business sees president vent rage about rivals' supposed crimes against him.
Deflection.

Says the dishonest man, women or circle that Says people were forced to vax. They were not you loose.
I said mandated by government overreach and it happened because the court struck down OSHA‘s law requiring businesses over 100 employees to vaccinate.

So you're saying that they did not have a choice? Interesting since the opposite is true but you stay in your lil fantasy bubble.
Of course they have a choice

Because the lib-democrat welfare line is always open to new people who need to feed their family

AGAIN, you are a fucking PSYCHOPATH insisting that COERSION is NOT FORCE!!!!!
It was TAKE THESE EXPERIMENTAL SHOTS or lose your CAREER, your LIVELIHOOD, your SOURSE FOR SURVIVAL!!!!
Go FUCK YOURSELF with your GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT!!!!
:fu:
Coercion, sounds serious nutter. Perhaps you need to take this to court to get SPANKED again, nutter!

So again, to be clear NOT FORCED as 98% of the rightwing nutters on here have stated.
To be clear you are way off topic and the mandated vaccines were a clear overreach by government and both Democrats and Republicans are guilty of being authoritarians. That is what I am saying and never did I lie but you when corned came out be dishonest by trying to change my narrative. Thanks for the admission!

To be clear you are way off topic and the mandated vaccines were a clear overreach by government and both Democrats and Republicans are guilty of being authoritarians. That is what I am saying and never did I lie but you when corned came out be dishonest by trying to change my narrative. Thanks for the admission!

Admission that you are wrong and nobody was forced? No problem nutter!

Forum List

Back