Republican 'creeping authoritarianism' exposed

Wow, you are reaching because you are beaten. Why do you believe that employers are no longer allowed to set their terms of employment?
You live in some fairytail lib alter reality where ordinary people are free to just walk away from their jobs

And that does not exist for most people

Even you I suspect

I was posting about your claim the FBI lied. This claim is what you have deflected from because you could not prove it.

I don't care about your thoughts and feelings about abortion. I care about the law. Abortion is not murder in states where it is legal.

So would you agree that anyone who supports the Catholic church is a groomer supporter since many in the Catholic church are known to have groomed etc?
If those people supporting the Catholic Church were also supporting the actual grooming, then you would have a point.
But they aren't, they are just Catholics that won't be intimidated into dropping their entire belief system because of some bad apples in the clergy.
That is the opposite of the lefties that support the groomer behavior in schools & the perv/ped materials in the libraries.

You'll have to refresh my memory & show me the post here where I was talking about the FBI lying if you want a response on it.
I do agree that the FBI lies all the time but I'll need the context, if I actually said it in this post at all.

And IDC about your feelings when I correctly label it infanticide.
You might have lots of support from your fellow Baby Butchering Death Cult members but I'll always call it murder because that's what it is when an innocent human being is killed.
Your strong emotions won't stop me from labeling it correctly. Ever

If those people supporting the Catholic Church were also supporting the actual grooming, then you would have a point.
But they aren't, they are just Catholics that won't be intimidated into dropping their entire belief system because of some bad apples in the clergy.
That is the opposite of the lefties that support the groomer behavior in schools & the perv/ped materials in the libraries.

You'll have to refresh my memory & show me the post here where I was talking about the FBI lying if you want a response on it.
I do agree that the FBI lies all the time but I'll need the context, if I actually said it in this post at all.

You might have lots of support from your fellow Baby Butchering Death Cult members but I'll always call it murder because that's what it is when an innocent human being is killed.

Yeah, the Catholic Church doesn’t support the actions of the bad apples, the Democratic Party does support grooming children with policy. HUGE difference.

Xi Jinping is thrilled with Biden being in office. Bidet is a compromised puppet that is sending China a bunch of business with his out of control green nonsense, much of which is manufactured there. Dumb Democrats are too pre-occupied with figuring out if they are boys or girls to even notice.
Sure...................FOX commentary (gaslighting) from the usual suspects.

Trump on China's Xi: 'We love each other'​

1682336293379.png
POLITICO.eu
https://www.politico.eu › article › trump-on-chinas-xi-...

Jan 21, 2020 — DAVOS, Switzerland — Donald Trump said the relationship between China and the U.S. has "probably" never been better during a speech at the ...

VIDEO: Trump Praises Putin, Applauds Xi for 'Iron Fist' at ...​

1682336332322.png
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics

Sep 4, 2022 — Speaking at a rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday, former President Donald Trump praised Chinese leader Xi Jinping and Russian President ...

Centerpiece of Trump's trade deal with China 'failed ...​

1682336547197.png
Fortune
https://fortune.com › 2021/02/09 › trump-china-trade-de...

Feb 9, 2021 — The landmark trade deal that the U.S. and China signed last year was ... “centerpiece” was China's pledge to purchase $200 billion more in ...

Attachments

• 1682336401014.png
    1682336401014.png
    299 bytes · Views: 7
  • 1682336448296.png
    1682336448296.png
    831 bytes · Views: 7
Yeah, the Catholic Church doesn’t support the actions of the bad apples,

Baltimore's Catholic Church sexually abused at least 600 ...​

1682336675898.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › maryla...

Apr 5, 2023 — Maryland's top prosecutor accused Catholic Church officials in Baltimore on Wednesday of engaging in a yearslong cover-up of the sexual ...
the Democratic Party does support grooming children with policy. HUGE difference.
FOS, (gaslighting) as usual.

MO state senator suggests 12-year-olds should get married​

1682336773259.png
The Kansas City Star
https://www.kansascity.com › news › article274244525

Apr 13, 2023 — Missouri state Sen. Mike Moon suggested this week that children as young as 12 years old should be able to get married.

Missouri Republican Doubles Down on Letting 12-Year ...​

1682336801929.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Marriage › Teenagers

Apr 14, 2023 — Mike Moon reiterated his support for 12-year-olds' right to marry in Missouri, though he said he does not condone marrying the kids off to ...

GROOMERS.

So all states that did that and all states that shut down are Dim states? Interesting.
Mostly, I know California, Oregon, Washington, Massachusetts but I don’t know if other states did or not, also the Biden Administration used OSHA to try to force companies to mandate all companies over 100 employees require vaccinations on their employees.

You live in some fairytail lib alter reality where ordinary people are free to just walk away from their jobs

And that does not exist for most people

Even you I suspect
We are all free to walk away from our jobs. I did a few years ago when I walked away from the pipefitter local here in Akron and became a pipefitter at Goodyear.

Mostly, I know California, Oregon, Washington, Massachusetts but I don’t know if other states did or not, also the Biden Administration used OSHA to try to force companies to mandate all companies over 100 employees require vaccinations on their employees.

And it didn't happen which is why we were never forced to be vaccinated at Goodyear.
By the way my state shut down with a Rethugikkkon governor AND super majority by the Rethugikkkons in both houses of state legislature.

Distinctions without a difference to defend your tribe. Just what I suspected.

See post 35.

Sure. I realize saying "murder" and "baby" are used as emotional trigger words by the right, so use them if you want. Some people have no shame about being incorrect so I guess thata you.

Enjoy.

See post 35.
I did. It wasn't even my post & didn't mention the FBI at all.
Are you a liar or just a failure at reading comprehension?

The fact you can't see the difference between you lefties defending pedophiles/groomers & Catholics not leaving the church because of some predatory clergy pretty well sums up your cognitive abilities.

Nice try baby murder & groomer enabler.
We're done

And it didn't happen which is why we were never forced to be vaccinated at Goodyear.
By the way my state shut down with a Rethugikkkon governor AND super majority by the Rethugikkkons in both houses of state legislature.
I never brought up Goodyear, I don’t care about Goodyear. Thanks for letting me know your Republican governor never mandated people to get vaccines.

Mandated vaccinations were required for healthcare workers, which are private business owned companies, so it did happen, you just live in a Goodyear bubble.

I also said nothing about states shutting down, it is about vaccine mandates, quit trying to change the issue. You are being dishonest.

Forum List

Back