Republican 'creeping authoritarianism' exposed

Exactly who was forced to take the vax? And how do you blame Dims? Is every CEO and all board members Dims?
Quite the stretch there.
I didn’t say forced, I said authoritative government, like the state of Washington. Also, the Biden Administration tried to mandate employers to mandate vaccines through OSHA however the court saw the government overreach and stopped the insanity.
Washington state required employees and healthcare workers to vaccinate.

I blame both parties that try to overreach their authority.

I didn’t say forced, I said authoritative government, like the state of Washington. Also, the Biden Administration tried to mandate employers to mandate vaccines through OSHA however the court saw the government overreach and stopped the insanity.
Washington state required employees and healthcare workers to vaccinate.

I blame both parties that try to overreach their authority.

So once again, nobody was forced to get vaccinated and companies are not allowed to set their own terms of employment now correct?

So once again, nobody was forced to get vaccinated and companies are not allowed to set their own terms of employment now correct?
I didn’t say force, the thread again is about authoritative government and both parties are guilty of using bullying tactics enforce their authoritative agendas.

I didn’t say force, the thread again is about authoritative government and both parties are guilty of using bullying tactics enforce their authoritative agendas.

Exactly how did the Dims make these companies force employees to get vaccinated? Yet somehow Goodyear in Akron did NOT!
Why are you against companies from setting their own terms of employment?

Exactly how did the Dims make these companies force employees to get vaccinated? Yet somehow Goodyear in Akron did NOT!
Why are you against companies from setting their own terms of employment?
Not at all, the state of Washington set the mandates for the businesses to follow, go ask Jay Inslee Why he put that on state, healthcare and others, he and other states with Democratic governors did the same. If a private company chooses on its own to require vaccinations, then fine but government requiring businesses to require mandates to vaccinate is wrong and the lawsuit that stopped OSHA for enforcing it, in my last pose, proves it.

All I see is failure at reading comprehension & another red herring attempt.

I already said an unjust "law" is not really a law & doesn't negate the fact that it is murder to kill an innocent human being despite your strong emotions on the illegality/immorality of infanticide.
]You want to call it something else, knock yourself out but I'll always call it murder because that's what it is.

I was posting about your claim the FBI lied. This claim is what you have deflected from because you could not prove it.

I don't care about your thoughts and feelings about abortion. I care about the law. Abortion is not murder in states where it is legal.

Why don't you go through every post I've made before you make assumptions not based in fact.
I have condemned church abuses so I guess the only logical conclusion is you are either ignorant or a liar.
Pretty obvious actually.
So would you agree that anyone who supports the Catholic church is a groomer supporter since many in the Catholic church are known to have groomed etc?

No, but if I wanted to fulfill my class requirements, I was pretty much required to use the VAX at the campus, on which to do my coursework. Back then, very few of us had any other access to any computer system adequate on which to do this work.

So they forced you to vax. I say sue them. Then gather up Gym Jordan and have them right up a law to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Not at all, the state of Washington set the mandates for the businesses to follow, go ask Jay Inslee Why he put that on state, healthcare and others, he and other states with Democratic governors did the same. If a private company chooses on its own to require vaccinations, then fine but government requiring businesses to require mandates to vaccinate is wrong and the lawsuit that stopped OSHA for enforcing it, in my last pose, proves it.

So all states that did that and all states that shut down are Dim states? Interesting.

So they forced you to vax. I say sue them. Then gather up Gym Jordan and have them right up a law to make sure that doesn't happen again.

It wasn't really force. I could have chosen a different major, a different course of study, that didn't require access to a computer of that scale. But I chose to pursue that course, and of course, I had access to the one computer that the college made available to me. Should the college have been obligated to provide several different computers, on that scale, so that if I really didn't want to use the VAX, they would have something else, like perhaps an IBM 370 available for me to use instead?

It wasn't really force. I could have chosen a different major, a different course of study, that didn't require access to a computer of that scale. But I chose to pursue that course, and of course, I had access to the one computer that the college made available to me. Should the college have been obligated to provide several different computers, on that scale, so that if I really didn't want to use the VAX, they would have something else, like perhaps an IBM 370 available for me to use instead?

Sue them, why didn't you? You know that vax is lethal don't you?

Trump and teabaggers don't care.
They love Putin and Jinping's approach to governing.

Xi Jinping is thrilled with Biden being in office. Bidet is a compromised puppet that is sending China a bunch of business with his out of control green nonsense, much of which is manufactured there. Dumb Democrats are too pre-occupied with figuring out if they are boys or girls to even notice.

Forum List

Back