Republican Debate #1

Pence doesn’t have a chance. He won’t even come close blowing your entire Evangelical thingy out of the water. You’ll keep spewing it because that’s what you’ve been groomed to do.

Evangelicals believe the US Constitution was inspired by God for them. They will have a hard time sticking with a criminal defendant against him in a televised criminal trial where the top witness testifying under oath against him is a very devout evangelical Christian who will be saying these words in front of a tv audience as if it were the SuperBowl with a NY team against a LA or LV team.

The American people deserve to know that the criminal defendant in this courtroom asked me to put him over the Constitution. And I chose the Constitution, and I always will,”​

Former President Trump lashed out Wednesday night at his former vice president, Mike Pence, over an answer Pence gave during the first GOP primary debate.​

“The American people deserve to know that the president asked me, in his request that I reject or return votes unilaterally — a power that no vice president in American history had ever exercised or taken — he asked me to put him over the Constitution. And I chose the Constitution, and I always will,” Pence said during the debate, which Trump did not attend.​

Trump, who did not post on social media throughout the two hour event, used his first post-debate comment to attack Pence for his answer.​
“I never asked Mike Pence to put me above the Constitution. Who would say such a thing? A FAKE STORY!” Trump wrote on Truth Social.​

Pence has made a similar case since the day he launched his campaign for the White House in June, arguing that Trump’s push to overturn the 2020 election results on Jan. 6, 2021, was unconstitutional. Pence has asserted that Trump’s defiance of the Constitution makes him unfit to serve another term in the White House​
Pence will hopefully be getting the greatest free campaign air time as the good guy vs an evil guy.in a made fir tv trial. Will beat OJ on the day Pence take the witness stand.

I say it’s a safe bet white evangelical Christian nationalists loyal to Trump will have enough of Trump negative baggage and flip in a big move during the Iowa caucuses. Pence won’t connect at first with unsaved Republican heathens and lost souls but they will come around because they have to. WhIte Evangelicals own The GOP that’s why they call it God’s Own Party.

And never Trumpers can go back home and very settled down vote for the one man who stopped Trump from destroying American Democracy.in January 6th

Last edited:
The justice system leaders have created this distrust on their own.
No, trump seeded the idea they were dishonest. His followers are really dumb, they believe everything the con- man says. I thought they'd see through him when he compared his honesty to that of Jesus. But they missed that one too.

Name these lies.

Do you know that George Still is lying for the Biden crime family to prosecute a witch hunt against candidate Trump to avoid having to run against the guy who sent his followers to hang Mike Pence for being to chicken to take part in the fraud that Trump got Shawn Still to commit for him?

"Shawn Still, a Georgia Republican charged alongside former President Donald Trump in a racketeering conspiracy to subvert the 2020 election, says he signed false papers claiming to be a legitimate presidential elector at Trump’s direction."​

Name these lies.
Were are talking about Politicians, right?
You think and believe they ALL told the truth? No Lies.

Here's one........DeSantis saying He kept FLA open when other States didn't.
If you watched it, you heard it.
FACT: Schools in FLA shut down and went to online learning.

Dispute this ^^^^ please.

Were are talking about Politicians, right?
You think and believe they ALL told the truth? No Lies.

Here's one........DeSantis saying He kept FLA open when other States didn't.
If you watched it, you heard it.
FACT: Schools in FLA shut down and went to online learning.

Dispute this ^^^^ please.
Florida schools were among the first to reopen. Florida was one of the least restrictive states. Idiots like you were claiming DeSantis was the equivalent of a murderer then.

Evangelicals believe the US Constitution was inspired by God for them. They will have a hard time sticking with a criminal defendant against him in a televised criminal trial where the top witness testifying under oath against him is a very devout evangelical Christian who will be saying these words in front of a tv audience as if it were the SuperBowl with a NY team against a LA or LV team.

The American people deserve to know that the criminal defendant in this courtroom asked me to put him over the Constitution. And I chose the Constitution, and I always will,”​

Former President Trump lashed out Wednesday night at his former vice president, Mike Pence, over an answer Pence gave during the first GOP primary debate.​

“The American people deserve to know that the president asked me, in his request that I reject or return votes unilaterally — a power that no vice president in American history had ever exercised or taken — he asked me to put him over the Constitution. And I chose the Constitution, and I always will,” Pence said during the debate, which Trump did not attend.​

Trump, who did not post on social media throughout the two hour event, used his first post-debate comment to attack Pence for his answer.​
“I never asked Mike Pence to put me above the Constitution. Who would say such a thing? A FAKE STORY!” Trump wrote on Truth Social.​

Pence has made a similar case since the day he launched his campaign for the White House in June, arguing that Trump’s push to overturn the 2020 election results on Jan. 6, 2021, was unconstitutional. Pence has asserted that Trump’s defiance of the Constitution makes him unfit to serve another term in the White House​
Pence will hopefully be getting the greatest free campaign air time as the good guy vs an evil guy.in a made fir tv trial. Will beat OJ on the day Pence take the witness stand.

I say it’s a safe bet white evangelical Christian nationalists loyal to Trump will have enough of Trump negative baggage and flip in a big move during the Iowa caucuses. Pence won’t connect at first with unsaved Republican heathens and lost souls but they will come around because they have to. WhIte Evangelicals own The GOP that’s why they call it God’s Own Party.

And never Trumpers can go back home and very settled down vote for the one man who stopped Trump from destroying American Democracy.in January 6th

Again, your Evangelical thing will be destroyed.

Forum List

Back