Republican Debate #1

I found it on Rumble but it was being commented by two guys in their living room. It was distracting. I wanted to see all the faces of these guys but they hardly showed close ups.

Trump WON the debate! Nobody was even close. He wasn't there but it sure was obvious.

I found it on Rumble but it was being commented by two guys in their living room. It was distracting. I wanted to see all the faces of these guys but they hardly showed close ups.

Trump WON the debate! Nobody was even close. He wasn't there but it sure was obvious.
78% of Americans didn't even bother to watch the debate, what does that tell you.

All the excitement is around the Republican Party right now. Different candidates espousing their visions for the country. The democrat party is about as exciting as a mausoleum these days. No debates, a wobbly, angry, senile leader, and a record of failure across the board.
Your front runner is on his way to Atlanta to get his mug shot taken for organizing a criminal enterprise to overturn the presidential election that he lost after one term by the way.

Women have left Republicans in droves because of abortion rights, and there’s the criminal enterprise against voting rights of every American in the entire country that is driving away independents and Republicans with enough sense to see the hand writing on the prison wall to sit this one out or waste their vote, or even vote for Joe.

All the excitement is around the Republican Party right now. Different candidates espousing their visions for the country. The democrat party is about as exciting as a mausoleum these days. No debates, a wobbly, angry, senile leader, and a record of failure across the board.
Excitement ? I , like 78 % of Americans didn't even bother to watch it. I knew it would be another shit show. Nothing to offer to anyone. Even Christie's speech was too.little , too late.

After Watching Debate, Trump Supporter and Evangelical Leader Franklin Graham Says God 'Is Our Only Hope'​

BY EMILY CZACHOR ON 9/30/20 AT 12:23 PM EDT

Lunacy back then, but what would you call the same thinking after last night display of irrationality and lunacy?

Looks like Trump lost his messiah status with Billy Graham’s kid

POLITICSDONALD TRUMPEVANGELICALSFRANKLIN GRAHAM

Franklin Graham Defies Trump Warning, Says He Won't Endorse Him For GOP Primary​

Evangelical leaders appear to be stepping back from Trump — and the former president isn't happy.
By Ed Mazza
Jan 24, 2023, 04:30 AM EST
|Updated Jan 24, 2023

Your front runner is on his way to Atlanta to get his mug shot taken for organizing a criminal enterprise to overturn the presidential election that he lost after one term by the way.

Women have left Republicans in droves because of abortion rights, and there’s the criminal enterprise against voting rights of every American in the entire country that is driving away independents and Republicans with enough sense to see the hand writing on the prison wall to sit this one out or waste their vote, or even vote for Joe.
Meh. Get back to me when the SCOTUS weighs in. In the meantime, Trump is polling spectacularly, especially considering the clown-car of dimwits shooting themselves in the foot with their legal witch hunts. The only thing more pathetic is the mob of useful idiots salivating over the entire sham.

Thanks I watched the video. I’ve been predicting Mike Pence will rise in a potential surprise win at the end in the GOP primary.

It seems everybody on the stage helped him with that.

I don’t know if there’s any specific polling from white evangelical Trump die hards, but it looks to me that either Nikki Haley or Mike Pence could win them over with abortion politics.

I’ve been listening to extreme right wing religion American family radio (Jenna Ellis has a show) and it’s becoming somewhat an observable trend that the “saving baby fetus” cult has finally been knocked on their ass by the recent special election in Ohio knowing what is to come.

They will I have a 24 week ban in red state Ohio which is exactly the way it was under RvW..

I suspect Pence who was picked to earn evangelicals votes in 2015, is very deep in communication with the white evangelical community leaders to find what they will stomach living in baby, killing America, which they cannot tolerate.

A 15 week abortion, ban nationally in reality will not save baby fetus from being electively killed because 93% of all abortions are performed before the 16th week. The remainder are mostly wanted pregnancies or something goes wrong and abortion is a sad and painful option for the mother.

Pence is very cagey politically calling for a 15 week national abortion ban because there is a chance that the women’s rights movement can kind of deal somewhere in between 15 weeks and 24 weeks if all states guarantee that right.

So we will see what comes, but however goes the white evangelical “ saving baby fetus” cult it will be the religious right who decides who the Republican nominee will be.

Pence came right out and said it’s not only a state rights issue it’s a moral issue which really surprised me. I think that will resound with the evangelicals given their states rights shellacking’s that they have taken since DOBBS. They know they can’t argue a moral issue under the wings of the antichrist Trump.

I think it’s gonna be Pence defying the current odds against him. Iowa is a solid white run evangelical state.

Morning Joe is on this 15 week ban right now 9:18 Am

Pence doesn’t have a chance. He won’t even come close blowing your entire Evangelical thingy out of the water. You’ll keep spewing it because that’s what you’ve been groomed to do.

Go wipe the dementia drool off Joe's chin.
If you had any type of medical and psychological training you'd see the obvious, trump displays more of those tendencies than Biden does. Why do you think trump started that rumor about Biden, to draw attention away from his own tendencies and they are on the violent side.

That must have been a real circus.
It was.

The hosts started with a pop song and ended with a question about UFOs.

Not a single question asking how the candidates would solve the skyrocketing costs of healthcare, which is a top issue for Americans.

Since they can no longer get away with the "repeal and replace" hoax, the Fox News shills gave them a pass.

Fox News still doesn't get it.

It was.

The hosts started with a pop song and ended with a question about UFOs.

Not a single question asking how the candidates would solve the skyrocketing costs of healthcare, which is a top issue for Americans.

Since they can no longer get away with the "repeal and replace" hoax, the Fox News shills gave them a pass.

Fox News still doesn't get it.
LOL ! Just what I expected. UFO's really sad !At least they didn't start off with, YMCA.

...a lot less Bret... :lmao:

Post #199 in a Fox News 1st GOP debate thread almost 16 hours after the end of the debate with 80% of the posts from democrats.

Tells you all you need to know.

Trump 2024, baby!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back