Republican debate going on right now

After watching this, I came to the conclusion OBAMA WILL WIN IN 2012. I guarantee it.

Don't bet the house on it, bud.

If employment and growth remain anywhere near the levels we see, he's gonna get his ass handed to him by any of the buffoons on that stage.

Of course, with Republicans holding the House there's very little chance of him doing much. Hell, even when the Democrats controlled everything he couldn't seem to get anything done. And of course, it works electorally for the Republicans for nothing to be done, which seems to be their platform anyway.

Where's the questions about the PATRIOT ACT?!

That's your issue.
It rates very low among the American people; and no they are not sheeple. Most people understand that the Patriot Act has helped keep us safe

Look here; it's not even rated as one of the most important problems:
gsr_1otxwew44ub1pbrfpw.gif

SOURCE

Considering how well Republicans are listening to the American people, the house must have a LOT of jobs bills they are considering. 100? 50? 3? ZERO?

Oh, where's "abortion" and "gay marriage"?

After watching this, I came to the conclusion OBAMA WILL WIN IN 2012. I guarantee it.

Must bother you to know that Glenn Beck has a much higher accuracy rating in his predictions than you do.

Must bother you to know that Glenn Beck has a much higher accuracy rating in his predictions than you do.

To this day I dont know of one of his predictions coming true.

I predicted Obama would win in 2008..he won. I predict he will win again in 2012. He will.

Meanwhile, beck will continue to predict crap that never, ever comes to fruition. He has been wrong about everything since 2007.

I predicted Obama would win in 2008..he won. I predict he will win again in 2012. He will.

Meanwhile, beck will continue to predict crap that never, ever comes to fruition. He has been wrong about everything since 2007.

You don't know alot of things. Heck, everyone doesn't know alot of things.

You can only stick your head in the sand for too long.

I am a Republican

But this pathetic herd of washed up RINO'S are a disgrace to the GOP

Obama will easily win in 2012 :doubt:

Tears are welling up here.:doubt: Not because of your prediction but because you proved there is a such thing as an honest, non partisan republican. Thank you.

Last edited:

Why didn't you know that Zoned worships Glenn Beck? Why else would he carry such an avatar, and associate it with himself?

With 9.1% unemployment, come 2012 Obama should be defeated
But these Republicans clowns will see to is he isn't unseated

Why didn't you know that Zoned worships Glenn Beck? Why else would he carry such an avatar, and associate it with himself?

Then what the fuck kind of man crush do you have with mel gibson then? Not that there is anything wrong with that but come on.:eusa_whistle:

More than half this country will know it takes time to unfuck what the republicans did for 8 years prior. Remember the anger they had against republicans in 2008. Well, they have nothing new to offer. Nothing.

I GUARANTEE YOU OBAMA WILL WIN AGAIN IN 2012.

More than half this country will know it takes time to unfuck what the republicans did for 8 years prior. Remember the anger they had against republicans in 2008. Well, they have nothing new to offer. Nothing.

I dont think you can keep that guarantee.

And what will you do if your guarantee fails?

You don't know alot of things. Heck, everyone doesn't know alot of things.

You can only stick your head in the sand for too long.

Can you name one prediction Beck has made that came true since 07? I cant. I really cant yet there are idiots who swear he is the know all guy. Just like Rush. They are carnys preaching to rubes.

I dont think you can keep that guarantee.

And what will you do if your guarantee fails?

Fair enough. I will make a bet with you. I will quit this board if he loses. You quit when he wins.

Bet? You have 447 rep points. Come on back but with a different screen name and start from zero.

Again, bet?

Last edited:

no, what they know is; it takes 3-6 months for say new rates of interest to truly affect a market, it takes , oh a year solid for for monetary policy to take hold, a year to, oh 15-18 months for fiscal management changes to take complete hold.

( oh and the dems had the house for 2 years prior, but you go ahead and play the NY Carbineer selective branch party and effect game...:lol:)

now, come say dec. 11 he will have had 3 solid years......good luck.

and I am bookmarking this...see you nov 4th. 2012.

I don't gamble. and I have no desire to see you leave the board. Id rather see you actually take a new view at your perspective.

Forum List

Back