Republican drive to end social programs UNCONSTITUTIONAL

tax cuts are charity for people who get back more than they pay in

That is a deliberate lie, and if you will prove it, i will go to work for Obama.

Let blu have this one, because taxes are stealing, made legal by legislation.
Forced taking of money from one group of people and giving that money to another group of people is stealing.

I wouldn't bet my last welfare check on it Micky if I was you.
“When all government, domestic and foreign, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated.”
-Thomas Jefferson to Charles Hammond, 1821. The Writings of Thomas Jefferson, (Memorial Edition) Lipscomb and Bergh, editors, ME 15:332

Odd he saw it coming huh?
Smart men those founders of ours:clap2:

Yes they were. They were already recipients of the poorer side of Human Nature of a Human desguised as a KING...and a known Tyrant.

Today? The Tyrants come in 3 Bodies of Government...notably in the Executive and Legislative...and not so much the Judicial...but even that has been stepped up with the present Executive occupant.

Yes they were. They were already recipients of the poorer side of Human Nature of a Human desguised as a KING...and a known Tyrant.

Today? The Tyrants come in 3 Bodies of Government...notably in the Executive and Legislative...and not so much the Judicial...but even that has been stepped up with the present Executive occupant.

You need to stop until I can rep you again well there is always tomrrow.:clap2:

Kind of reminds me of the movie the patriot a legislation can be as much of a tyrant as a king can or something like that.

Last edited:

Kind of reminds me of the movie the patriot a legislation can be as much of a tyrant as a king can or something like that.

If we had an economic system without regulations and a social safety net, you would get crushed by cutthroats like me.

taxes are stealing, made legal by legislation.
You should have gone to college, dude.

Forced taking of money from one group of people and giving that money to another group of people is stealing.
Nope. It's Social Insurance.

So lets say a person breaks in your house takes that big wide screen T.V. and sales it to get moneyt to give to the poor thats stealing isn't it?

So the government legislates a new tax to take money from people who have to give to people who do not have is also stealing but it is made legale because of legislation.
Both are stealing no matter how you look at it. Class is over.

The government is what protects wimps like you, dude.

If we had an economic system without regulations and a social safety net, you would get crushed by cutthroats like me.
The only regulation you need is a gun a bullet and the will to use it against the offending party.,

I think the T is very capible of prtecting himself. You on the other hand might need some help since you are saying we need the government to step in and take controll of things.

I wouldn't bet my last welfare check on it Micky if I was you.
“When all government, domestic and foreign, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated.”
-Thomas Jefferson to Charles Hammond, 1821. The Writings of Thomas Jefferson, (Memorial Edition) Lipscomb and Bergh, editors, ME 15:332

Jefferson never had to deal with the social problems and injustices that came with industrialization.

I think the T is very capable of protecting himself.
He would be crushed, if we were ever stupid enough to bring back laissez faire.

You need to stop until I can rep you again well there is always tomrrow.

:clap2:

..."Can you tell me Mr. Howard? Why should I trade one tyrant 3000 miles away...for 3000 tyrants one mile away...?" ~Benjamin Martin Character in the Movie "The Patriot" When addressing the South Carolina Assembly in Charleston.

;)

The only regulation you need is a gun
In a system like that, you'd be working in one of my factories for a nickel a week wishing you were man enough to fight for collective bargaining.

I see. So defending Liberty of the people garners me the title of "WIMP" in your world? And what world would that be...sir? :eusa_think:

Why should I trade one tyrant 3000 miles away...for 3000 tyrants one mile away.
What tyranny, little man?

You haven't followed have you?

The soft tyranny in which THIS government has become.

NEXT QUESTION.

Social conditions in my community haven't destroyed my hope. But, that may be because I've accumulated enormous wealth being a rugged individualist, practicing the Protestant work ethic and pretending I actually believe all that stuff about American Exceptional-ism.

Maybe you've lost hope because you're just a loser who spends way too much time whining like a sissy and blaming the government for your failure to achieve great financial success.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back