Republican HQ in Orange County firebombed

Crazy idea. Blame no one and let the investigation pursue the perpetrators.

Instead he could have argued that he would see that this criminal activity is ended if elected. Or he could be happy no one was hurt. Or he could have denounces slander and hate.

Or just about anything else that shows an attempt at leadership instead of divisiveness

Well stated....agree 100%

I knew you'd agree.
Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

The left ALWAYS takes the wrong side then ends up with egg on their faces. But they seem to forget and repeat the process over and over.

No they don't they chose the bitch and she is in the lead currently despite having poor short term memory and poor physical health.

This is the left on full display! This is why CNN is dying. The left wing media has no idea how out of step they are with "Fly-Over Country"

According to authorities “Nazi Republicans get out of town or else” was spray-painted on a building close to the attack, but that didn’t stop CNN’s Brian Stelter from concluding Donald Trump’s “over heated the rhetoric” was what caused the attack.

CNN’s Stelter Blames Firebombing of NC Republican Office on Trump's 'Over Heated' Rhetoric
More likely he ordered it. Playing the victim card is one of the GOP's only viable strategies these days.

Yup, this smells much like, say, goading sycophants to punch out protestors and then when they do it, standing there and going "who, me?"

Or releasing an entire assembled multitude out onto the streets of Chicago without warning, hoping to start a riot.

Or blaming the media -- who created Him -- for his dwindling support.
Or blaming Saturday Night Live -- who had him in to host an entire show -- for working against him.
Or blaming a debate moderator for his own comments about women.
Or blaming newspapers for carrying stories of a dozen sexual assault victims.
Or blaming the law for not paying taxes. Or for going bankrupt.
Or whining about other moderators not giving him enough time.

"They're all against me! Waaah!' :crybaby: What a man.

I'd say the people who did the fire bombing are responsible for the fire bombings.

Funny how Libs hate to hold those responsible who actually committed the crimes.

Seems like a theme with them.

The fascist democrats have no choice....they lost NC and it's scorched earth time for them...

Actually Rump is behind in Carolina so that doesn't even work. On the contrary it lends credence to the OP theory.

I didn't really intend "Rump is behind" as a pun but I like it. Poetic justice.

Btw I find the nazi angle interesting as the Nazis did exactly something like this in Germany and blamed their enemies

Btw I find the nazi angle interesting as the Nazis did exactly something like this in Germany and blamed their enemies

Yup. The Reichstag fire.
I'm in no way saying it's self inflicted but I can't help remembering history

Yes, that has occurred to a couple of posters here too. The Reichstag false flag operation took place less than a month after Hitler became Chancellor and was used as a pretext to shore up his political base and to suspend civil liberties so he could start going after communists.

And they put the blame on ---- an immigrant.

The Business Insider ^ | October 16, 2016 | Mark Abadi

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump issued two contrasting responses to the vandalizing and apparent firebombing of a Republican Party headquarters in North Carolina on Sunday.

A graffiti message reading "Nazi Republicans leave town or else" was left on the building, and the blaze inflicted extensive damage to the office, according to a statement from Hillsborough police. No one was hurt in the incident, and police are now investigating.

Clinton condemned the incident on Twitter Sunday evening.

"The attack on the Orange County HQ @NCGOP office is horrific and unacceptable," she said. "Very grateful that everyone is safe."

Meanwhile, Trump was quick to assign responsibility for the incident to Clinton supporters, despite a lack of evidence from authorities.

"Animals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina just firebombed our office in Orange County because we are winning," Trump tweeted.

Hillsborough police have not identified any suspects, and only said Sunday evening that its investigation is still ongoing.

North Carolina is a key battleground state this election, and Clinton is holding a 3-point lead there, according to a RealClearPolitics average of recent polls. Barack Obama narrowly won North Carolina in 2008, while Mitt Romney took the state in 2012

The Republican HQ is located in The Shops at Daniel Boone shopping center.

Bombing a building and risking the community's safety with fire goes way beyond vandalizing property. The attackers also threaten the entire campaign with their hateful messages in addition to this NC community.

And what is the message from the criminals? Was it to potentially kill, destroy private property, or intimidate Trump or Republican voters, or to intimidate and deter activist, volunteers and supporters?

Shouldn't all Americans be free to express their political viewpoints without fear for their own safety, not just democrats

We don't know nuttin' ............... maybe it was the old "switcharoo"?
tumblr_np3hej1xTS1uqvi2ro1_400.gif

Forum List

Back