Republican HQ in Orange County firebombed

I knew you'd agree.
Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

The left ALWAYS takes the wrong side then ends up with egg on their faces. But they seem to forget and repeat the process over and over.

This is what we need to see MORE of. Take it to the max. This is a war, how many reminders do we need. You know nothing is going to happen to these democrats no matter what they do.
More than likely this was done by Republicans with a similar attitude to yours.
Republicans don't burn down their own neighborhood. That honor belongs to your base

Last year I would have agreed. I'm not so sure. Bannon and the Alt Right are typical Republicans though. I could see one of them doing something like that.
RAI - Reynolds American Stock quote - CNNMoney.com

This is the left on full display! This is why CNN is dying. The left wing media has no idea how out of step they are with "Fly-Over Country"

According to authorities “Nazi Republicans get out of town or else” was spray-painted on a building close to the attack, but that didn’t stop CNN’s Brian Stelter from concluding Donald Trump’s “over heated the rhetoric” was what caused the attack.

CNN’s Stelter Blames Firebombing of NC Republican Office on Trump's 'Over Heated' Rhetoric
This cannot be tolerated by anyone of either party. Let us hope this bomber faces justice in full measure. He/she/they shames us all. What separates this act from the Boston Marathon bombers? Nobody was hurt, but that's possibly just pure dumb luck. This kind of protest is deadly.

Nazi Republicans get out of town or else, and a firebomb! This is what is necessary to bring this whole thing down, deal with it, clean it out and rebuild.

This is what democrats need to step up.

Republican HQ in Orange County firebombed

Yes, that act is deplorable.....but why would the clown Trump tweet this?

In a tweet, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump blamed “Animals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina.

Read more here: Pat McCrory: Firebombing ‘an attack on democracy’

Should he have blamed Obama?
DWS?
Bernie?

Crazy idea. Blame no one and let the investigation pursue the perpetrators.

Instead he could have argued that he would see that this criminal activity is ended if elected. Or he could be happy no one was hurt. Or he could have denounces slander and hate.

Or just about anything else that shows an attempt at leadership instead of divisiveness

This is the left on full display! This is why CNN is dying. The left wing media has no idea how out of step they are with "Fly-Over Country"

According to authorities “Nazi Republicans get out of town or else” was spray-painted on a building close to the attack, but that didn’t stop CNN’s Brian Stelter from concluding Donald Trump’s “over heated the rhetoric” was what caused the attack.

CNN’s Stelter Blames Firebombing of NC Republican Office on Trump's 'Over Heated' Rhetoric
More likely he ordered it. Playing the victim card is one of the GOP's only viable strategies these days.

More likely he ordered it. Playing the victim card is one of the GOP's only viable strategies these days.

What is up with the stocks?

I knew you'd agree.

The left ALWAYS takes the wrong side then ends up with egg on their faces. But they seem to forget and repeat the process over and over.

egg in face 2.jpg

What is up with the stocks?
Buy some. You've jumped off the deep end of tinfoil nonsense.

I knew you'd agree.

False of course, not that you care.
How log do you figure it will take the (ahem) lady in the picture to live this classless pride down?
I'm sure she'll be proud of it forever. The alt-right thrives in the gutter.

I knew you'd agree.

How log do you figure it will take the (ahem) lady in the picture to live this classless pride down?
Another media fed fool. Can't you cocksuckers come up with you own words?

I knew you'd agree.

^ Says the guy who just minutes ago insulted the mentally disabled on another thread, completely unprovoked.

Like I said, you all thrive in the gutter. And seem to be pretty proud of it.

I knew you'd agree.

95% of this board can not. I take pride in having my own opinions not based is some media narrative bullshit. Everyone has a link to back up their nonsense but very few can articulate WHY they feel the way they do without referencing a link.

Pretty pathetic imo

it is reporting like that has forced millions and millions to get the news elsewhere

Forum List

Back