Republican HQ in Orange County firebombed

The left-wing which espouses the greatest lies ever about their being open-minded and tolerant showed how they are no different than ISIS in their real behavior. Terrorism and the left-wing are nothing new though, going all the way back to Ted Kaczinsky, Bill Ayers and further.

So the give peace a chance, tolerant open-minded left fire bombed a N. Carolina GOP headquarters.

Leftism - a cult of hate, intolerance, violence and death

Breaking: Terrorists Firebomb GOP Campaign Office

2253604412_tolerant_liberal_zpsa3501e2d_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Where will they hold their Klan meetings now?
At the DNC where they have been held for decades..or since about 1920...

Wrong.

You really are totally ignorant of history..

Under the elder Forrest, the Klan’s violence grew almost uncontrollable. PBS’ American Experience reports:

In the time leading up to the 1868 presidential election, the Klan's activities picked up in speed and brutality. The election, which pitted Republican Ulysses S. Grant against Democrat Horatio Seymour, was crucial. Republicans would continue programs that prevented Southern whites from gaining political control in their states. Klan members knew that given the chance, the blacks in their communities would vote Republican.

Across the South, the Klan and other terrorist groups used brutal violence to intimidate Republican voters. In Kansas, over 2,000 murders were committed in connection with the election. In Georgia, the number of threats and beatings was even higher. And in Louisiana, 1000 blacks were killed as the election neared. In those three states, Democrats won decisive victories at the polls.

Democrats. Not Republicans, not Tea Partiers. Democrats.

It seems Chris Hayes and Alan Grayson and anyone else confused about the nature of the KKK’s political affiliation simply doesn’t know their history.

Read more: The Democratic Party and the KKK | Common Sense Central | News/Talk 1130 WISN
Hey history retard, who are the white supremacists supporting right now?
Who are the black supremacists supporting? Yeah. That's what I thought. Next!?

The left-wing which espouses the greatest lies ever about their being open-minded and tolerant showed how they are no different than ISIS in their real behavior. Terrorism and the left-wing are nothing new though, going all the way back to Ted Kaczinsky, Bill Ayers and further.

So the give peace a chance, tolerant open-minded left fire bombed a N. Carolina GOP headquarters.

I heard it may have been NaziCon terrorists trying to make it look like Democrats. We shall see...

I heard it may have been NaziCon terrorists trying to make it look like Democrats. We shall see...

Could be. But I'm skeptical

The left has fire bombed Ferguson.
The left has fire bombed Baltimore.
The left loves to show their liberal compassion which ends up with destruction.

You can vote for borders, language, and culture.
Or vote for the same ole shit.

article-0-148C8942000005DC-574_634x425.jpg

Remember the days when we could neg a poster? You had your ratings shut off because you were (and still are) such an idiot, and were negged so often.

To bad we can't bring back negs, because you would have a "-" in front of your current rating.

Why hasn't this thread been moved to "current events " like the threads about the right wing terror suspects who planned to bomb an apartment complex full of Somalis?

Hmmm

Remember the days when we could neg a poster? You had your ratings shut off because you were (and still are) such an idiot, and were negged so often.

To bad we can't bring back negs, because you would have a "-" in front of your current rating.

Aw, you wanna neg me. How childish...

This is what we need to see MORE of. Take it to the max. This is a war, how many reminders do we need. You know nothing is going to happen to these democrats no matter what they do.
More than likely this was done by Republicans with a similar attitude to yours.
Republicans don't burn down their own neighborhood. That honor belongs to your base

Last year I would have agreed. I'm not so sure. Bannon and the Alt Right are typical Republicans though. I could see one of them doing something like that.

Last edited:
If you think this ends when either of them is elected, you're dreaming
I disagree.

It ends when Hildebeast is elected.

You think the alt right is going to stop attacking Hillary if she wins? Do you think its going to stay peaceful if they no longer feel they have another chance to win?

We've already had one of those idiots talking about how Donald Trump losing will be better for the "white race" because it will anger the people so much they will rarely the system.

You really think Hillary winning will end a damn thing?

I disagree.

You think the alt right is going to stop attacking Hillary if she wins? Do you think its going to stay peaceful if they no longer feel they have another chance to win?

We've already had one of those idiots talking about how Donald Trump losing will be better for the "white race" because it will anger the people so much they will rarely the system.

What is the alt right? And have they been firebombing Hillary?

The firebombing comes from the left.

It didn't take long for Democraps here to make a conspiracy theory about it. You could have condemned it, instead, but didn't!

Eh, it actually makes a lot of sense.

I do not know if it is true, because it is all right wing media reporting it, besides business insider and the daily mail.
Ha! He said "Right wing media". Hah! You're killin me here! I nearly spilled my coffee.

So RedStateWatcher and sites like it are not Right Wing?

I disagree.

What is the alt right? And have they been firebombing Hillary?

The firebombing comes from the left.

a lot of violence comes from the left

Forum List

Back