Republican Jesus

Republican Jesus doesn't sound very "Christian."

The Bible says something about the government taxing the working class to death? I'd love to see that passage. Care to show it to us?

I thought that 47% don't pay taxes?

Probably a higher rate than that. Since Obama's drilling moratorium killed my business and I got a regular job, I get ALL my money back. Good job Mr. President!

11174873_10206598846117873_5446895597991233518_n.jpg

1379499_1094428127250687_6181092592702377068_n.jpg

10671322_1029331093760391_7465264795416540093_n.jpg
This very tragic top poster alleges to point to the hypocrisy of the followers of Jesus who are also conservative by posting three very inane cartoons.

Note about #1. It’s not about having to bake a cake for gay marriages. It is about believing our freedom of religion allows us not to have to partake in sinful measures if we feel it is abhorrent. The promotion of gay marriage and telling our kids in public school gay is a perfectly ok choice with no moral implications is a sinful measure --- no matter how much you ache for that boy child and his parents who demand the government help pay for his sex change to a girl.

Cartoon #2. claims that republicans want war, are sabotaging this nation, and are being irrelevant pests by making an issue of Hillary’s illegal emails. I guess it is ok to lie since there is no God. But I would like to know how we are sabotaging our nation? And if you have time I can then tell you how your heroes are doing the same? About the top secret emails --- I know, much ado about nothing, just like the IRS scandal, the Benghazi deaths and telling the American public its all about that video don’t you know?

Cartoon $3. said “…and if they dare say “happy holidays” you get in their face… and remind them they are going to hell for an eternity.” Um, I think it is many of these giant box stores who warn their employees do not say “merry Christmas” to the customers --- and not the other way around!!!! Are you getting this? It is YOU and the ACLU and the people who despise Christianity in this country who spin themselves into the ground if they hear the word God, Jesus or Christmas.

Finally, these 8 wise posters all thought your top post and three cartoons were 5 winners, 2 thank you’s, and 1 agree. Geez, I just do not have enough compassion today to cover this malaise.

Dhara, Carla_Danger, Eaglewings, hutch starskey, daws 101, dot com, luddy neddite, c clayton jones

Last edited:
This very tragic top poster alleges to point to the hypocrisy of the followers of Jesus who are also conservative by posting three very inane cartoons.

Note about #1. It’s not about having to bake a cake for gay marriages. It is about believing our freedom of religion allows us not to have to partake in sinful measures if we feel it is abhorrent. The promotion of gay marriage and telling our kids in public school gay is perfectly ok choice with no moral implications is a sinful measure --- no matter how much you ache for that boy child and his parents who demand the government help pay for his sex change to a girl.

Cartoon #2. claims that republicans want war, are sabotaging this nation, and are being irrelevant pests by making an issue of Hillary’s illegal emails. I guess it is ok to lie since there is no God. But I would like to know how we are sabotaging our nation? And if you have time I can then tell you how your heroes are doing the same? About the top secret emails --- I know, much ado about nothing, just like the IRS scandal, the Benghazi deaths and telling the American public its all about that video don’t you know?

Cartoon $3. said “…and if they dare say “happy holidays” you get in their face… and remind them they are going to hell for an eternity.” Um, I think it is many of these giant box stores who warn their employees do not say “merry Christmas” to the customers --- and not the other way around!!!! Are you getting this? It is YOU and the ACLU and the people who despise Christianity in this country who spin themselves into the ground if they hear the word God, Jesus or Christmas.

Finally, these 8 wise posters all thought your top post and three cartoons were 5 winners, 2 thank you’s, and 1 agree. Geez, I just do not have enough compassion today to cover this malaise.

Dhara, Carla_Danger, Eaglewings, hutch starskey, daws 101, dot com, luddy neddite, c clayton jones

Thanks Siskel

Thanks Siskel

I hardly expected a thoughtful response out of you.

Let's just say your humor irritates me.

Lets just not say that and pretend you did
Yes, I just love those like you who are so bold to post your religious humor and make it look as if it’s revealing a truth. Just to get a laugh or a girl to wink at you.

But when challenged, instead of defending your big talk choose to act annoyed by us simple minds. IOW, you’re just another coward.

Thanks Siskel

Yes, I just love those like you who are so bold to post your religious humor and make it look as if it’s revealing a truth. Just to get a laugh or a girl to wink at you.

But when challenged, instead of defending your big talk choose to act annoyed by us simple minds. IOW, you’re just another coward.

I love when you say complain that its not revealing the truth when you're the only one who mentioned truth at all. You're not challenging, you just say that as a passive aggressive move for attention. Then you call names for more attention.

Feel better now...Everyone sees you and your crafty name calling. You good?

Note about #1. It’s not about having to bake a cake for gay marriages. It is about believing our freedom of religion allows us not to have to partake in sinful measures if we feel it is abhorrent. The promotion of gay marriage and telling our kids in public school gay is perfectly ok choice with no moral implications is a sinful measure --- no matter how much you ache for that boy child and his parents who demand the government help pay for his sex change to a girl.

Thanks Siskel
Rexx reed and twice as long winded.

Thanks Siskel

Who's us? Do you have an invisible friend. ...oh that's right you do!

I love when you say complain that its not revealing the truth when you're the only one who mentioned truth at all. You're not challenging, you just say that as a passive aggressive move for attention. Then you call names for more attention.

I already explained it to you. Your idea of mocking God or Christians I find very objectionable.

So you can have your fun and I will resent you for it and let you know. Especially since I knew you would not defend your B.S.

Republican Jesus doesn't sound very "Christian."

The Bible says something about the government taxing the working class to death? I'd love to see that passage. Care to show it to us?

I thought that 47% don't pay taxes?

Probably a higher rate than that. Since Obama's drilling moratorium killed my business and I got a regular job, I get ALL my money back. Good job Mr. President!

So you were just full of shit then. Got it.

I already explained it to you. Your idea of mocking God or Christians I find very objectionable.

So you can have your fun and I will resent you for it and let you know. Especially since I knew you would not defend your B.S.
facts don't need to be defended the are there wether you acknowledged them or not .
It's dogma that needs constant defense to protect it from scrutiny.

Forum List

Back