🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican lawmaker's daughter at scene of Dayton shooting and NOW....

He's ready for gun control! This is what happens when this shit comes home to where you live.

Rep. Mike Turner says daughter escaped Dayton shooting

Signs Of Republican Movement To Support Gun Bills With New Restrictions

This guy Turner was FULLY endorsed by the NRA.

But YOUR guns aren't worth his daughter's life.
I have always supported better background checks and last year I warned to the red flag ideas. Depends on how both are written.

Having said that until we address mental health and try to figure out how to better utilize the VAST amount of info that is readily available on social media about unstable individuals no amount of new gun laws will do anything to stop the madness.
---------------------------------- 'ptsd'ers' and returning military should be careful about 'red flag' laws . Don't those diagnosed with 'ptsd' already admit to being a little bit OFF mentally Grandpa .

You leftists dancing in the blood of innocent people celebrating a chance to undermine the Constitution are the most repulsive pieces of genetic garbage on the planet.

I genuinely wish the lot of you had been aborted, and eaten by rats in Planned Unparenthood dumpsters. The only thing you malignant parasites will ever contribute to the earth is nitrogen.

That Red-Flagging that fat donnie is talking about initiating can't happen too soon.

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

IF they pass it, and they've been fighting it here in NH, all my wife, who doesn't like guns, and wants something done about recent events, has to do is tell the police she thinks I have dangerous intent.

they come get them.

Then I have to sue to get my firearms back.

WONDERFUL idea.

:finger3:

Are you serious? On that small "evidence"?

Imagine what a nightmare that will be for the cops. There will be more tattling at the police stations than goes on in a first grade classroom. And take it from me: 1st graders are CHAMPION tattlers.
Just like Mandatory Reporters who, as you well know, don't do the investigating...they just report and then it goes from there.

Most of the more recent shooters had a documented history of domestic abuse....time to start there.

Most of the more recent shooters had a documented history of domestic abuse....time to start there.

I could get behind the idea of denying people convicted of any violent crime the right to own a firearm. Though I doubt that it would keep them from obtaining a gun if they really wanted one...

violent people should never leavelock up , samefor sex criminals . A nonviolent felon though that serves his term should have ALL his RIGHTS Restored HJMick .

You leftists dancing in the blood of innocent people celebrating a chance to undermine the Constitution are the most repulsive pieces of genetic garbage on the planet.

I genuinely wish the lot of you had been aborted, and eaten by rats in Planned Unparenthood dumpsters. The only thing you malignant parasites will ever contribute to the earth is nitrogen.

That Red-Flagging that fat donnie is talking about initiating can't happen too soon.
That could be easily abused. Of course, ignorant and emotional people don't care about that.

Better we dictate what kind of guns you can have.
yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

IF they pass it, and they've been fighting it here in NH, all my wife, who doesn't like guns, and wants something done about recent events, has to do is tell the police she thinks I have dangerous intent.

they come get them.

WONDERFUL idea.

The more money it costs you the better.

I'd rather spend it hiring Roto Rooter to clean the garbage out of your head

Would you rather we list the gun you might have, lets see 1 musket for you.

Penny Jackboots has repulsive viewpoints and seems proud of them. Again: in her mind this is her world and we're all just taking up space in it.

Penny, what's wrong with you? Serious question.

Are you crazy, I'm dead serious about getting rid of assault rifles and pistols. The 2nd amendment was wrote when? and we have no more need for militias.
Until you do.

That could be easily abused. Of course, ignorant and emotional people don't care about that.

Better we dictate what kind of guns you can have.
yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

they come get them.

WONDERFUL idea.

I'd rather spend it hiring Roto Rooter to clean the garbage out of your head

Would you rather we list the gun you might have, lets see 1 musket for you.

Penny Jackboots has repulsive viewpoints and seems proud of them. Again: in her mind this is her world and we're all just taking up space in it.

Penny, what's wrong with you? Serious question.

Are you crazy, I'm dead serious about getting rid of assault rifles and pistols. The 2nd amendment was wrote when? and we have no more need for militias.

and we have no more need for militias.
2nd isn't about militias

Remember to study the domestic abuses as we live in laws enacted in the early 1970's and they need to be changed. This is if you are telling the truth. Women today actually start more abuses.

He's ready for gun control! This is what happens when this shit comes home to where you live.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

That dumbass should find a way to ban, regulate and control murderous assholes.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people and there are more than enough laws on the books pertaining to guns.

Who'd have thought?

Just about everybody...

Mass Shootings and Public Support for Gun Control

https://www.cambridge.org

Abstract

The recent spate of mass public shootings in the United States raises important questions about how these tragic events might impact mass opinion and public policy. Integrating research on focusing events, contextual effects and perceived threat, this article stipulates that residing near a mass shooting should increase support for gun control by making the threat of gun violence more salient.

Drawing upon multiple data sources on mass public shootings paired with large-N survey data, it demonstrates that increased proximity to a mass shooting is associated with heightened public support for stricter gun control. Importantly, the results show that this effect does not vary by partisanship, but does vary as a function of salience-related event factors, such as repetition, magnitude and recency.

Critically, the core result is replicated using panel data. Together, these results suggest a process of context-driven policy feedback between existing gun laws, egregious gun violence and demand for policy change.

My question for this gutless, ballers, spineless freak.... Why was your daughter out in a public place without proper security, whether it be personal or paid professional security?

Just because you’re too fucking stupid to ensure the safety of his daughter doesn’t mean I should be deprived the capability to defend myself and my own.

What will you do in the loony bin?

It's the gun's cosmetic appearance that people want banned...
I'd suggest it's a combination of its semi automatic action and the large capacity interchangeable magazines that permit a very high rate of fire. But keep up with your disingenuitly, it suits you.

My question for this gutless, ballers, spineless freak.... Why was your daughter out in a public place without proper security, whether it be personal or paid professional security?
Everyone must be guarded in the land of the free. So true.

Everyone must be guarded in the land of the free. So true.

All sensible individuals consider the means to ensure their personal safety every minute of every day of their lives. They don’t expect or ask the Government to do it for them, they do it for themselves. Regardless of what law or policy they may have to break to do so.

Some republican has no balls and is a never-Trumper?

Who knew!

The American rights are easily worth his daughters life. They are the outcome of hundreds of thousands of lost lives.

The fact that the first thing that comes to his mind is to remove American rights, should of course get him booted right out of the office.

Ron Reagan was for gun control

Being a victim of gun violence will do that

Being a victim of illegal immigrant violence wouldn't though?

Victims of illegal immigrant violence are not counted on the Democrat abacus.
We are concerned with all violence

Even violence committed by fat, white Republicans

Why do you lie when it would be easier to tell the truth?
Show the lie

Forum List

Back