🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican lawmaker's daughter at scene of Dayton shooting and NOW....

You leftists dancing in the blood of innocent people celebrating a chance to undermine the Constitution are the most repulsive pieces of genetic garbage on the planet.

I genuinely wish the lot of you had been aborted, and eaten by rats in Planned Unparenthood dumpsters. The only thing you malignant parasites will ever contribute to the earth is nitrogen.

That Red-Flagging that fat donnie is talking about initiating can't happen too soon.
That could be easily abused. Of course, ignorant and emotional people don't care about that.

Better we dictate what kind of guns you can have.
You leftists dancing in the blood of innocent people celebrating a chance to undermine the Constitution are the most repulsive pieces of genetic garbage on the planet.

I genuinely wish the lot of you had been aborted, and eaten by rats in Planned Unparenthood dumpsters. The only thing you malignant parasites will ever contribute to the earth is nitrogen.

That Red-Flagging that fat donnie is talking about initiating can't happen too soon.

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

IF they pass it, and they've been fighting it here in NH, all my wife, who doesn't like guns, and wants something done about recent events, has to do is tell the police she thinks I have dangerous intent.

they come get them.

Then I have to sue to get my firearms back.

WONDERFUL idea.

:finger3:

The more money it costs you the better.

I'd rather spend it hiring Roto Rooter to clean the garbage out of your head

Would you rather we list the gun you might have, lets see 1 musket for you.

Penny Jackboots has repulsive viewpoints and seems proud of them. Again: in her mind this is her world and we're all just taking up space in it.

Penny, what's wrong with you? Serious question.

We already have magazine limits and he supports the "red flag" bill written by a republican congressman so why are lefties still hysterical?

That could be easily abused. Of course, ignorant and emotional people don't care about that.

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

IF they pass it, and they've been fighting it here in NH, all my wife, who doesn't like guns, and wants something done about recent events, has to do is tell the police she thinks I have dangerous intent.

they come get them.

WONDERFUL idea.

Penny Jackboots has repulsive viewpoints and seems proud of them. Again: in her mind this is her world and we're all just taking up space in it.

Are you crazy, I'm dead serious about getting rid of assault rifles and pistols. The 2nd amendment was wrote when? and we have no more need for militias.

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

they come get them.

WONDERFUL idea.

Are you crazy, I'm dead serious about getting rid of assault rifles and pistols. The 2nd amendment was wrote when? and we have no more need for militias.

You want people who disagree with you to suffer

You're a terrible person with a shriveled up, blackened heart

When a republican congressman offers a solution to gun violence the crazy left hates him. If he doesn't, the crazy left hates him. The ironic thing is if government had the ability to gauge the capacity for hatred in a person, most of today's lefties would be red flagged.

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

they come get them.

WONDERFUL idea.

I'm not sure winning the lottery would give you enough money for that...

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

they come get them.

WONDERFUL idea.

NEWS FLASH! Assault rifles are already illegal to own without a license from the federal government.

NEWS FLASH #2! You are obviously ignorant as to the intent of the 2nd Amendment. Educate yourself.

I think we can all agree that mass shootings suck.
We really need to look at what causes them,our drugged up youth has a lot to do with it no doubt.
But blame also needs to be laid at the feet of dems who are encouraging illegal immigration.
You cant expect a country to abide by a political base that encourages illegal immigration.
Backlash is certain to occur and will only get worse if dems continue their support of illegals.

All Conservatives want is sensible immigration,continue to support illegals over Americans and I see some major shit coming down the pipeline.

He's ready for gun control! This is what happens when this shit comes home to where you live.

Rep. Mike Turner says daughter escaped Dayton shooting

Signs Of Republican Movement To Support Gun Bills With New Restrictions

This guy Turner was FULLY endorsed by the NRA.

But YOUR guns aren't worth his daughter's life.
Gun Control is a Failure.

Build a wall and keep drugs and Mexican Gangs out of The US.

Get The Government out of our churches and schools.

Walmart was a Gun Free Zone full of Smelly Walmart Shoppers who voted for Trump.

Left Tard Gun Control only makes such places soft targets for Left Tard Violent Snowflakes.

NEWS FLASH! Assault rifles are already illegal to own without a license from the federal government.

NEWS FLASH #2! You are obviously ignorant as to the intent of the 2nd Amendment. Educate yourself.

I know darn well when the 2Amendment was wrote and they had militias then, they didn't even have states. I know the intent of the 2 nd amendment, it was to fight the British, the Indians and the French. You need some studying.

Yes they are assault rifles. They should only be used for military purposes.

I know darn well when the 2Amencemtn was wrote and they had militias then, they didn't even have states. I know the intent of the 2 nd amendment, it was to fight the British, the Indians and the French. You need some studying.

You are as wrong as your spelling and grammar.

And you are wrong again... Assault rifles ARE ALREADY ILLEGAL TO OWN IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT A FEDERAL LICENSE.

You obviously do not know what an assault rifle is.

I know darn well when the 2Amencemtn was wrote and they had militias then, they didn't even have states. I know the intent of the 2 nd amendment, it was to fight the British, the Indians and the French. You need some studying.

And you are wrong again... Assault rifles ARE ALREADY ILLEGAL TO OWN IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT A FEDERAL LICENSE.

No they are not, but it might be in the state you live it. They were banned in 1994 but the 10 years is over and never renewed.

And I corrected my spelling.

I know darn well when the 2Amendment was wrote and they had militias then, they didn't even have states. I know the intent of the 2 nd amendment, it was to fight the British, the Indians and the French. You need some studying.

And you want us to believe you don't want a complete ban and confiscation?

How cute.

We really need to look at what causes them,our drugged up youth has a lot to do with it no doubt.
But blame also needs to be laid at the feet of dems who are encouraging illegal immigration.
You cant expect a country to abide by a political base that encourages illegal immigration.
Backlash is certain to occur and will only get worse if dems continue their support of illegals.

All Conservatives want is sensible immigration,continue to support illegals over Americans and I see some major shit coming down the pipeline.

And yet trump was hiring illegals even as he hypnotized his base to chant 'send them back, send them back'. Need to jail these turds like trump and other employers of illegals and the mass illegal immigration will stop.
A pipeline of undocumented workers for Donald Trump ran from Costa Rica to N.J.: 'My whole town practically lived there'

No they are not, but it might be in the state you live it. They were banned in 1994 but the 10 years is over and never renewed.

And I corrected my spelling.

Yes, they are. An assault rifle, by definition, has the ability to fire automatically, that is one pull of the trigger and holding the trigger down causes the gun to fire of rounds continuously. The rifles you, and many others, are talking about are semi-automatic, that is one trigger pull, one round is fired. If the trigger is held down, nothing else happens, you must release the trigger and pull it again to fire a second round.

It's the gun's cosmetic appearance that people want banned...

And yet trump was hiring illegals even as he hypnotized his base to chant 'send them back, send them back'. Need to jail these turds like trump and other employers of illegals and the mass illegal immigration will stop.
A pipeline of undocumented workers for Donald Trump ran from Costa Rica to N.J.: 'My whole town practically lived there'

Trumps underlings did that.
So tell me,are you against hiring illegals over Americans or not?

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

they come get them.

WONDERFUL idea.

Fortunately it doesn't work like that.

Everyone gets their day in court. Evidence has to be provided by the accusers to justify someone losing their guns.

No one can just say something to the police then the police will take their guns.

The constitution is very clear. The accusers have to present evidence and the judge, not the police, makes the determination.

The person you're replying to isn't being honest.

He's ready for gun control! This is what happens when this shit comes home to where you live.

Rep. Mike Turner says daughter escaped Dayton shooting

Signs Of Republican Movement To Support Gun Bills With New Restrictions

This guy Turner was FULLY endorsed by the NRA.

But YOUR guns aren't worth his daughter's life.
I have always supported better background checks and last year I warned to the red flag ideas. Depends on how both are written.

Having said that until we address mental health and try to figure out how to better utilize the VAST amount of info that is readily available on social media about unstable individuals no amount of new gun laws will do anything to stop the madness.

Penny Jackboots has a heart of destruction.

They all do. Regressive marxist politics are based on a philosophy inspired by hate and envy.

You can't be a libturd unless you're motivated by hatred and willing to destroy shit.

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

they come get them.

WONDERFUL idea.

------------------------------ you don't Know what you talk about and you can't see into the future . That being said , Americans have the RIGHT to any kinda gun they like Penny .

Forum List

Back