🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican lawmaker's daughter at scene of Dayton shooting and NOW....

All sensible individuals consider the means to ensure their personal safety every minute of every day of their lives.
Especially when living in a barbarous country where the norms of civilised life are scorned and it is not safe to walk the malls. So true.

Last edited:
Only an idiot would mention nukes. Seems your that idiot.

Carry on numbnuts.
So your argument weapons are only tools, therefore not requiring control, is repudiated by your own self. As expected, because it is an extremely dumb argument, as you have shown by running away from it as fast as you can.

Almost as fast as the NRA bans guns at its conventions.

Last edited:

Carry on numbnuts.
So your argument weapons are only tools therefore not requiring control is repudiated by your own self. As expected, because it is an extremely dumb argument, as you have shown by running away from it as fast as you can.

Guns are tools. Tools that can be used by murderous assholes.

Nukes are also tools that can be used by murderous assholes.

The difference is not many can get hold of a nuke. Many can get hold of guns.

Oh and calling the gun a tool and the murderous person who uses it a murderous asshole isn't running away.

Oh and let me know when YOU get hold of a nuke. Un Huh.

Carry on numbnuts.
So your argument weapons are only tools, therefore not requiring control, is repudiated by your own self. As expected, because it is an extremely dumb argument, as you have shown by running away from it as fast as you can.

---------------------------------- guns may be banned at NRA Conventions due to rules imposed on the Convention by the owners of the Convention Center CNM .

Most of the more recent shooters had a documented history of domestic abuse....time to start there.
Remember to study the domestic abuses as we live in laws enacted in the early 1970's and they need to be changed. This is if you are telling the truth. Women today actually start more abuses.
"Women today actually start more abuses."

Classic excuse making by domestic abusers...."She made me abuse her......."

Most of the more recent shooters had a documented history of domestic abuse....time to start there.
Remember to study the domestic abuses as we live in laws enacted in the early 1970's and they need to be changed. This is if you are telling the truth. Women today actually start more abuses.
"Women today actually start more abuses."

Classic excuse making by domestic abusers...."She made me abuse her......."
I'd love to see him try and back that weird assertion up.

And imo you may well be right.

Personally I have no use for an AR-15, and don't think anyone else does unless they are rural person plagued by coyotes or the like. And there is no const right to that class of weapons under Heller. But it's a political loser. All of my friends have them, just to waste money shooting at targets with a weapon that's not their primary defense. And any ban, imo would be ineffective even if possible

I don't see background checks being effective for people who act out of mental illness. Most mental health diagnoses don't pose any safety issue. So, I'm not sure how they should be legal even if court's said it was ok. It'd just be wrong, imo

So it seems to me that we're left with somehow trying to identify dangerous people by threats or intimidation they've done. And court's can restrain people and even take their guns if there's a real showing that they present a danger based upon actions they've done.

Last edited:
PS, at one time many states made it mandatory that a mental health caregiver disclose the name of any person they had a concrete reason to believe was planning violence. That gave the providers not just a duty but an out against any complaint they violated anyone's privacy.

Especially when living in a barbarous country where the norms of civilised life are scorned and it is not safe to walk the malls. So true.

Feel free t leave if you don’t feel safe. Or stay locked in your home.

I’m not a predator, but I will NEVER be prey for anyone, anywhere, at any time.

It's the gun's cosmetic appearance that people want banned...
I'd suggest it's a combination of its semi automatic action and the large capacity interchangeable magazines that permit a very high rate of fire. But keep up with your disingenuitly, it suits you.

Yeah, whatever you say sparky...

He's ready for gun control! This is what happens when this shit comes home to where you live.

Rep. Mike Turner says daughter escaped Dayton shooting

Signs Of Republican Movement To Support Gun Bills With New Restrictions

This guy Turner was FULLY endorsed by the NRA.

But YOUR guns aren't worth his daughter's life.

Nope. They aren't worth some shit bag political elites daughter. I give zero fucks about him and his. We are nothing to them. Fuck'em. They got armed security personnel. We don't. It's about time this shit made it up into their world anyway.

The difference is not many can get hold of a nuke.
That would be because nukes are strictly regulated, as are handguns and military style semi automatic rifles in other economically advanced countries with low rates of firearms homicide and mass shooting.

I'd suggest it's a combination of its semi automatic action and the large capacity interchangeable magazines that permit a very high rate of fire. But keep up with your disingenuitly, it suits you.
What I say is a damned sight more accurate than the bullshit you piled so high it sways in the wind.

How do you keep missing the right of the people to keep and bear arms?
Who can miss that? Especially as a well regulated militia is necessary for the security of a free state. Nothing about self defence in the Constitution. Slave patrols were well understood, nudge nudge, wink wink.

How do you keep missing the right of the people to keep and bear arms?
Who can miss that? Especially as a well regulated militia is necessary for the security of a free state. Nothing about self defence in the Constitution. Slave patrols were well understood, nudge nudge, wink wink.

Nothing about self defence in the Constitution.

What possible reason would the right to bear arms be given to the people, if not for self defense?

(can't wait to hear this load of garbage)

What I say is a damned sight more accurate than the bullshit you piled so high it sways in the wind.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, pumpkin...

Forum List

Back