Republican lawmaker's daughter at scene of Dayton shooting and NOW....

Ron Reagan was for gun control

Being a victim of gun violence will do that

Actually, he didn't come out for the Brady Bill and the AWB until after he had left the presidency. While POTUS, and after being shot he signed into law the gun owners protection Act which other than the Hughes amendment, was very pro gun.
Yes, but that sneaky Hughes Amendment really fucked over our rights.

It was shit.

Reagan was shit.

Fuck him.

Being a victim of illegal immigrant violence wouldn't though?

Victims of illegal immigrant violence are not counted on the Democrat abacus.
We are concerned with all violence

Even violence committed by fat, white Republicans

Why do you lie when it would be easier to tell the truth?

That Red-Flagging that fat donnie is talking about initiating can't happen too soon.

I can see a fascist piece of shit like you "red flagging" everyone in the country.

Again, it's a tragedy of history you were allowed to metastasize into a full blown malignancy.

Rat shit would have been a superior product.

All one has to do is save and give them your posting history.

Being a victim of illegal immigrant violence wouldn't though?

Victims of illegal immigrant violence are not counted on the Democrat abacus.
We are concerned with all violence

Even violence committed by fat, white Republicans

No, no you're not. You only care about the carnage as a means to garner political power. You are a typical progressive who only cares about power and how you can abuse it.

I am sorry that Rep Turner’s daughter had to endure such a deadful ordeal. I can’t imagine the emotions she must be feeling. That being said, this new feel-good gun restriction legislation will accomplish fuck all and only chip away at our rights. Hard pass.

You leftists dancing in the blood of innocent people celebrating a chance to undermine the Constitution are the most repulsive pieces of genetic garbage on the planet.

I genuinely wish the lot of you had been aborted, and eaten by rats in Planned Unparenthood dumpsters. The only thing you malignant parasites will ever contribute to the earth is nitrogen.

That Red-Flagging that fat donnie is talking about initiating can't happen too soon.

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

IF they pass it, and they've been fighting it here in NH, all my wife, who doesn't like guns, and wants something done about recent events, has to do is tell the police she thinks I have dangerous intent.

they come get them.

Then I have to sue to get my firearms back.

WONDERFUL idea.

:finger3:

The more money it costs you the better.

I'd rather spend it hiring Roto Rooter to clean the garbage out of your head

Just suck the whole muppet in, it's too difficult to separate the trash from the container, and to be honest there isn't much difference.

I am sorry that Rep Turner’s daughter had to endure such a deadful ordeal. I can’t imagine the emotions she must be feeling. That being said, this new feel-good gun restriction legislation will accomplish fuck all and only chip away at our rights. Hard pass.

These pieces of genetic garbage only care about their "rights" to free shit.

Everyone else's rights interfere with that.

You leftists dancing in the blood of innocent people celebrating a chance to undermine the Constitution are the most repulsive pieces of genetic garbage on the planet.

I genuinely wish the lot of you had been aborted, and eaten by rats in Planned Unparenthood dumpsters. The only thing you malignant parasites will ever contribute to the earth is nitrogen.

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

IF they pass it, and they've been fighting it here in NH, all my wife, who doesn't like guns, and wants something done about recent events, has to do is tell the police she thinks I have dangerous intent.

they come get them.

WONDERFUL idea.

Behold.

The REAL goal.

The defense rests.

:banana:

That could be easily abused. Of course, ignorant and emotional people don't care about that.

Better we dictate what kind of guns you can have.

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

they come get them.

WONDERFUL idea.

Would you rather we list the gun you might have, lets see 1 musket for you.

That could be easily abused. Of course, ignorant and emotional people don't care about that.

Better we dictate what kind of guns you can have.

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

they come get them.

WONDERFUL idea.

Would you rather we list the gun you might have, lets see 1 musket for you.
Why don't we decide that we're getting everything our government has?

I think we should.

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

they come get them.

WONDERFUL idea.

Are you serious? On that small "evidence"?

Imagine what a nightmare that will be for the cops. There will be more tattling at the police stations than goes on in a first grade classroom. And take it from me: 1st graders are CHAMPION tattlers.

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

they come get them.

WONDERFUL idea.

Penny Jackboots has a heart of destruction.

That's good! Save it for your manifesto.

Hear, hear.

Legislators should NOT legislate based on what their children go through. I know that sounds unduly harsh coming from a mother, right? A parent's love is not exactly a rational thing. It's completely necessary and beautiful, but not rational. Certainly not objective, at the very least.

You should not legislate from that place.

Forum List

Back