Republican lawyer. We must try and curtail college students from voting.

No, we were discussing giving money away.

True, they aren't promising free things....they aren't handing out free money...etc

They do.
No, we were discussing students voting, you claimed the Republicans are losing the student vote....that was my reply to your comment, on a thread you started claiming the GOP want to curtail student voting.

You deflected to New Deal programs for Farmers when faced with reality.

No, we were discussing students voting, you claimed the Republicans are losing the student vote....that was my reply to your comment, on a thread you started claiming the GOP want to curtail student voting.

You deflected to New Deal programs for Farmers when faced with reality.

Sadly you just can't be honest.

You have been lucky then, and likely live in smaller towns.
there are a lot of things that are easier while living in a smaller town…less people, less traffic …if people decide to live in larger places they are going to have to deal with more people, and learn to deal with what comes with that…such as longer lines

Republican lawyer. We must try and curtail college students from voting​

.....until the indoctrinated little bastards can he De-Programned.

:laugh:

You gotta be kidding. If officials can't stop college kids from beating up conservative speakers how is it possible to stop them from voting? It's a non issue and another boogie man from lefties who have no other strategy than to invent a fake crisis.

You gotta be kidding. If officials can't stop college kids from beating up conservative speakers how is it possible to stop them from voting? It's a non issue and another boogie man from lefties who have no other strategy than to invent a fake crisis.

1682434270600.jpeg

Correct, they should not, but they should be used to cast a vote.
well actually no, a ballot should be used to cast a vote....if you are somehow out of town on election day, or have some sort of medical condition that makes it difficult for you to get around, and you are willing to take the risk of using the USPS to get a vote in, then you can mall it

well actually no, a ballot should be used to cast a vote...

Yes, you put the ballot in the mailbox and then it gets sent to the election office and the vote is cast. It is a great system and if I can help it I will never vote any other way.

and you are willing to take the risk of using the USPS to get a vote in,

This is the great thing about the system, the ballot has a code known only to me and I can track it from mailbox to post office to election office to being processed to be counted.

I agree voting should be as easy as possible. But I really can never recall Republicans trying to enable more legal voters to vote. Maybe they have and I did not google it, but it seems Repubs are always making it more difficult. Sounds like this guys just said the quite part out loud.
I disagree. Voting should not be As Easy As Possible. Voting should be reasonably easy, but restrictions should be in place that ensure voting integrity.

I disagree. Voting should not be As Easy As Possible. Voting should be reasonably easy, but restrictions should be in place that ensure voting integrity.
Why? All things being equal, if it were cheap and security was strong then...why?

Forum List

Back