Republican lawyer. We must try and curtail college students from voting.

Yes, you put the ballot in the mailbox and then it gets sent to the election office and the vote is cast. It is a great system and if I can help it I will never vote any other way.

This is the great thing about the system, the ballot has a code known only to me and I can track it from mailbox to post office to election office to being processed to be counted.
1) yes the US Postal Service is a pretty good system
2) tracking packages is a nice feature…very useful for getting refunded when packages are lost

You gotta be kidding. If officials can't stop college kids from beating up conservative speakers how is it possible to stop them from voting? It's a non issue and another boogie man from lefties who have no other strategy than to invent a fake crisis.
Plus the OP is an outright fucking lie in the first place

2) tracking packages is a nice feature…very useful for getting refunded when packages are lost

1. Yep

2. Great for tracking ballots also.

And yet the post office somehow missed 25,000 ballots mailed to a residence in Maricopa County AZ

And yet the post office somehow missed 25,000 ballots mailed to a residence in Maricopa County AZ
yep...the USPS isn't perfect, there is always a risk with mailing. I typically hand deliver things if I can, especially if it's important....like my vote, or money, etc

well actually no, a ballot should be used to cast a vote....if you are somehow out of town on election day, or have some sort of medical condition that makes it difficult for you to get around, and you are willing to take the risk of using the USPS to get a vote in, then you can mall it
What prevents someone from mailing in a ballot, then showing up at the polling place to vote again?

I support some of the things Republicans pretend to support. A balanced budget and addressing the deficit.

I support some of the things Republicans do support. I'm pro-life and I support the 2nd Amendment.

Things like this among other actions are why I can not vote Republican.

A top Republican lawyer told donors at a Republican National Committee (RNC) retreat last weekend that conservatives should work to limit voting on college campuses.

Cleta Mitchell, a GOP lawyer who assisted former President Trump in his efforts to overturn the 2020 election, called on Saturday for Republicans to “combat” efforts to turnout college voters — a group that significantly tilts Democratic.

Top Republican lawyer tells donors conservatives should work to limit voting on college campuses

Voting should be one of our most sacred rights. We should be working to make voting easier for all, not harder for those some don't want voting.
Eligible people to vote have always been able to vote. But, we don't need to have campaigns targeting people to vote who wouldn't have voted but from activists trying to get people to vote.

Eligible people to vote have always been able to vote. But, we don't need to have campaigns targeting people to vote who wouldn't have voted but from activists trying to get people to vote.
I have no problem with people campaigning to try and get someone to vote for them...but demafascist often take it well beyond that...such as preying on homeless people with cash and cigs to get them to vote for their candidate. It's really sad...really sad...

Skid Row vote fraudsters preyed on L.A. homeless, authorities charge​

Nine people have been charged in connection with offering cash and cigarettes to L.A. homeless people in exchange for their signatures on ballot petitions.

I disagree. Everyone should vote.

yep...the USPS isn't perfect, there is always a risk with mailing. I typically hand deliver things if I can, especially if it's important....like my vote, or money, etc
Which is what makes ballot drop off boxes so great and the desire to eliminate them so inexplicable.

I have no problem with people campaigning to try and get someone to vote for them...but demafascist often take it well beyond that...such as preying on homeless people with cash and cigs to get them to vote for their candidate. It's really sad...really sad...

Skid Row vote fraudsters preyed on L.A. homeless, authorities charge​

Nine people have been charged in connection with offering cash and cigarettes to L.A. homeless people in exchange for their signatures on ballot petitions.
It also makes ballot harvesting so much easier. We'll make it easy for you to vote because you don't have to even leave where you are, we'll come to you and get your votes and turn them in for you and, if you need advice on how to fill out your ballot, we can give you advice.

Forum List

Back