Republican lawyer. We must try and curtail college students from voting.

Nothing unconstitutional about that. It’s actually what the framers intended.
And what about the left wanting to take Trump off the ballot in states, even though he would be the nominee? You probably see nothing wrong with that either. True vote suppression on a huge scale.

Wrong of course. The democratic platform is easily found. When polled, Americans support every line item by a majority. This majority is even bigger, among young people.

Basically, you have no idea what you are talking about, so you puked up a right wing bumper sicker.

Where do you get this nonsense? The majority do not support their polices. Young people likely do, but as discussed, it is because they are too young to know any better.

And what about the left wanting to take Trump off the ballot in states, even though he would be the nominee? You probably see nothing wrong with that either. True vote suppression on a huge scale.
Who is trying to take him off the ballot and by what means?

Where do you get this nonsense? The majority do not support their polices. Young people likely do, but as discussed, it is because they are too young to know any better.
Some of you people really are just so egotistical and full of yourselves.

Who is trying to take him off the ballot and by what means?
Robert Reich is asking states to take Trump off the 2024 ballot, even if Trump is the nominee. Glad to see you are against such abuse of power. But, it proves that it isn't just one side.

Robert Reich is asking states to take Trump off the 2024 ballot, even if Trump is the nominee. Glad to see you are against such abuse of power. But, it proves that it isn't just one side.
Robert Reich cites the 14th amendment as justification to take him off the ballot.

So what was this about not wanting to follow the constitution? Seems like he knows more about it than you.

I support some of the things Republicans pretend to support. A balanced budget and addressing the deficit.

I support some of the things Republicans do support. I'm pro-life and I support the 2nd Amendment.

Things like this among other actions are why I can not vote Republican.

A top Republican lawyer told donors at a Republican National Committee (RNC) retreat last weekend that conservatives should work to limit voting on college campuses.

Cleta Mitchell, a GOP lawyer who assisted former President Trump in his efforts to overturn the 2020 election, called on Saturday for Republicans to “combat” efforts to turnout college voters — a group that significantly tilts Democratic.

Top Republican lawyer tells donors conservatives should work to limit voting on college campuses

Voting should be one of our most sacred rights. We should be working to make voting easier for all, not harder for those some don't want voting.
Dumb kids who've never filed a tax return have no business voting.

Where do you get this nonsense? The majority do not support their polices.
Wrong. Go check. This polling has been done mroe than once. See, the problem is you are just pullng stuff out of your ass, and I am not.

And a platform isn't policies that already exist. Geesh dude

What reasons are the Democrats giving them other than the promise of paying off their debt?

Well they aren't dicks to everyone that doesn't look and act just like them. Outside of that, not that much.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
It would be nice if we could curtail college students from drinking and smoking dope and assaulting speakers they don't agree with but how the hell are you going to curtail them from voting? We do have to make it harder for them to vote both in their home town and where they go to college though.

So I guess Cleta is female. Matters how?
To the left it matters a lot! What happened to your gender sensitivity?!

I know of people that have gone nuts when they aren’t addressed properly, now you want to dismiss it? Crazy how people on the left determine how to treat others.

To the left it matters a lot! What happened to your gender sensitivity?!

I know of people that have gone nuts when they aren’t addressed properly, now you want to dismiss it? Crazy how people on the left determine how to treat others.
But what is her race? We know how that matters greatly to you right wingers, when deciding your first = final opinions.

I support some of the things Republicans pretend to support. A balanced budget and addressing the deficit.

I support some of the things Republicans do support. I'm pro-life and I support the 2nd Amendment.

Things like this among other actions are why I can not vote Republican.

A top Republican lawyer told donors at a Republican National Committee (RNC) retreat last weekend that conservatives should work to limit voting on college campuses.

Cleta Mitchell, a GOP lawyer who assisted former President Trump in his efforts to overturn the 2020 election, called on Saturday for Republicans to “combat” efforts to turnout college voters — a group that significantly tilts Democratic.

Top Republican lawyer tells donors conservatives should work to limit voting on college campuses

Voting should be one of our most sacred rights. We should be working to make voting easier for all, not harder for those some don't want voting.
When has a republican President been concerned about a deficit? Did you mean creating a deficit?

When has a republican President been concerned about a deficit? Did you mean creating a deficit?

They say they are concerned. They aren't actually. I noted that. Read closer. Note the word "pretend".

Forum List

Back