Republican priorities

I'm self employed, not an agency drone. Opposite worlds.
did you help to fill the white house with toxic orange sludge?
Toxic to YOU. That's the point!
so, that is a yes. great.

so who filled the mine?
Oh, you're back to the mine now? You flop around like a fish in a boat. The point is the incompetence of the EPA, trying to pass the blame on just makes you look like a fool. They could have/should have pumped it out instead, regardless of who. The ming company didn't dump it into the river.
But mins were seeping this toxic crap into the river already.

so who filled the mine?
Oh, you're back to the mine now? You flop around like a fish in a boat. The point is the incompetence of the EPA, trying to pass the blame on just makes you look like a fool. They could have/should have pumped it out instead, regardless of who. The ming company didn't dump it into the river.
Seeping, not pouring. The EPA fucked up but your pet government officials are never to blame.

Obama fought for the environment for 8 years. The mining rule was just one rule.

You, on the other hand, have been an ignorant asshole all of your life by thinking that liminating regulations will lead to a cleaner environment.

Obama fought for the environment for 8 years. The mining rule was just one rule.

It must have been super important, if he waited until the last minute.
OK, so every President must not enact any rules durung the last year in office because , if it was important, it would have been done sooner. This is how God damn stupid your argument is.

You're right, they should leave the super important stuff for the last minute. DERP!

So if it doesn't rank before world peace, jobs, our security, protecting Americans from wall street, it isn't important.

Oh, Obama was so busy making world peace, couldn't give us clean water til the last minute, got it. LOL!
Actually, world peace & this country;s security and our economy & jobs do rank higher on the priority list. Unless you're a Republican. Then allow companies to pollute, allowing oil companies to bribe foreign leaders, and allowing certified mentally ill people buy guns take priority.
The rule was one of many.

so who filled the mine?
Seeping, not pouring. The EPA fucked up but your pet government officials are never to blame.
I blame who is at fault. Something you Trumpettes need to learn.

so who filled the mine?

And you want more mines seeping toxic crap into rivers? Right best not mess up when clearing it up though, prevention is the key.

so who filled the mine?
I blame who is at fault. Something you Trumpettes need to learn.
Turdettes like you always pivot to someone else to blame.

so who filled the mine?

And you want more mines seeping toxic crap into rivers? Right best not mess up when clearing it up though, prevention is the key.
When did I say that? Why are you liberals so fucking dishonest? Let me ask, does it physically hurt if you try to tell the truth?

so who filled the mine?

This is Obama's epa for you
1375302052945692966.jpg

so who filled the mine?

1375302052945692966.jpg
The mining waste existed when the photo on the left was taken. In the photo on the right the liberals blame the mining company after the EPA got involved. They simply cannot be honest, I'm convinced it hurts too much.

BUUHAHAHA "Contractors fault"

Yeah we tried that argument with President Trump's businesses during the campaign and we were told that didn't matter it was still his fault...

so who filled the mine?

1375302052945692966.jpg
The mining waste existed when the photo on the left was taken. In the photo on the right the liberals blame the mining company after the EPA got involved. They simply cannot be honest, I'm convinced it hurts too much.
What part of it was a accident don't you ignorant fools don't get?

The morning company created the need for remediation.

The EPA hired a private contractor to help.

That contractor erred & it released the toxic water.

To say the mine was innocent is a joke.

Without the toxic water, there would have been no need for remediation.

But hey, this is the exact same argument you morons make about the recovery. You keep blaming Obama instead of the people that created the mess.

It must be something inbred into the residents of whiner world.

so who filled the mine?

When did I say that? Why are you liberals so fucking dishonest? Let me ask, does it physically hurt if you try to tell the truth?
The dishonesty spews from you & your orange leader. You said there was no problem ignoring the seeping of this toxic water into the river.

so who filled the mine?

The Epa did not mess up.
Gold mining in the hills around Gold King was the primary income and economy for the region until 1991, when the last mine closed near Silverton.[11] The Gold King Mine was abandoned in 1923.[12] Prior to the spill, the Upper Animas water basin had already become devoid of fish, because of the adverse environmental impacts of regional mines such as Gold King, when contaminants entered the water system.[11] Other plant and animal species were also adversely affected in the watershed before the Gold King Mine breach.[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Gold_King_Mine_waste_water_spill

it had to be stopped it was leaking.
Below is a page of the company that caused the spill. There was more water behind the plug than originally thought. You can bet easing of the regulations thanks to the GOP and Trump we will have much more pollution.
This is one of the reason some of us voted Democratic, it was not all about Hillary, it was to stop the GOP and Trump from destroying the USA.

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/SY/SY00/20150909/103930/HHRG-114-SY00-Wstate-GreaneyD-20150909.pdf

so who filled the mine?

1375302052945692966.jpg
What part of it was a accident don't you ignorant fools don't get?

The morning company created the need for remediation.

The EPA hired a private contractor to help.

That contractor erred & it released the toxic water.

To say the mine was innocent is a joke.

Without the toxic water, there would have been no need for remediation.

But hey, this is the exact same argument you morons make about the recovery. You keep blaming Obama instead of the people that created the mess.

It must be something inbred into the residents of whiner world.
What part of it wasn't an accident, it was an act of government negligence don't YOU get? I haven't mentioned Obama, you're a stupid liar to say so.

Exxon hired a captain, were they excused?

I think the company working on the leak should pay, not the EPA, taxpayers. It was an accident though and they do happen, the mine owner is the one who really should be paying to clean up the mess.

The Epa did not mess up.
Gold mining in the hills around Gold King was the primary income and economy for the region until 1991, when the last mine closed near Silverton.[11] The Gold King Mine was abandoned in 1923.[12] Prior to the spill, the Upper Animas water basin had already become devoid of fish, because of the adverse environmental impacts of regional mines such as Gold King, when contaminants entered the water system.[11] Other plant and animal species were also adversely affected in the watershed before the Gold King Mine breach.[11]

Below is a page of the company that caused the spill. There was more water behind the plug than originally thought. You can bet easing of the regulations thanks to the GOP and Trump we will have much more pollution.
This is one of the reason some of us voted Democratic, it was not all about Hillary, it was to stop the GOP and Trump from destroying the USA.

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/SY/SY00/20150909/103930/HHRG-114-SY00-Wstate-GreaneyD-20150909.pdf
Trump wasn't responsible, the EPA was. If a private company had done it you dishonest libs would be apoplectic. That's why you can't be taken seriously.

The Epa did not mess up.

Trump wasn't responsible, the EPA was. If a private company had done it you dishonest libs would be apoplectic. That's why you can't be taken seriously.

No the contractor was responsible but really the mine owner, oh yes, Trump is going to ease regulations. Not the EPA's fault.

Devos has cartons of water for sale, oh yes he knows water some day will be high priced.

I'm just pointing out what happens when you have a flippant viewpoint and shifting moral [not in the religious sense] standings.

Forum List

Back