Republican priorities

Obama did a far better job securing the border than Bush. A wall will not help.

Walmart is still waiting for the wall height so they know what length ladder to stock.
Bush was an illegal alien ass-kiser (as well as an Islamist ass-kisser) He's no example to compare with.

Walls exist all over the world (ex. Israel) They help. FACT not opinion. And they don't make ladders 40 feet tall.

I'm off the (library) computer now.. See ya on Monday.
LOUISVILLE AE1660 Extension Ladder,Aluminum,60 ft.,I G2194949 - Walmart.com

Republicans can only win by cheating. Because they can't win based on ideas & ability to govern.
That's how Democrats can only win. For decades, they stacked California and a few other states with illegal aliens, to stuff the ballot boxes with their (illegal) votes. The do all they can to bring the illegals in, and then protect them in sanctuary cities (ex. redent congressional vote to cut off funds to sanctuary cities)

They also ran TV ads with rampant lies (ex. the disabled reporter, McCain, Khizir Khan, outsourcing, the laughable-phony 13 alleged women victims of Trump misbehavior, etc)

did you help to fill the white house with toxic orange sludge?
Toxic to YOU. That's the point!
so, that is a yes. great.

so who filled the mine?
Oh, you're back to the mine now? You flop around like a fish in a boat. The point is the incompetence of the EPA, trying to pass the blame on just makes you look like a fool. They could have/should have pumped it out instead, regardless of who. The ming company didn't dump it into the river.
But mins were seeping this toxic crap into the river already.
Seeping, not pouring. The EPA fucked up but your pet government officials are never to blame.

why are you so bitter that you think our water, air and land should be destroyed just to make corporations a little bit richer?

Republicans can only win by cheating. Because they can't win based on ideas & ability to govern.
That's how Democrats can only win. For decades, they stacked California and a few other states with illegal aliens, to stuff the ballot boxes with their (illegal) votes. The do all they can to bring the illegals in, and then protect them in sanctuary cities (ex. redent congressional vote to cut off funds to sanctuary cities)

They also ran TV ads with rampant lies (ex. the disabled reporter, McCain, Khizir Khan, outsourcing, the laughable-phony 13 alleged women victims of Trump misbehavior, etc)

funny, I haven't seen anything truthful come from any rightwingnut trumpster

any time you want to stop with the lies and delusions, we'll be interested in what you have to say

This is a good example of Orwell's 'doublespeak' which the Left has adopted of late as one of their primary tools.

any time you want to stop with the lies and delusions, we'll be interested in what you have to say
funny. I was thinking just that about you. Want to show us how dishonest you are by backing up the Hillary TV ads LIES, I just cited ((ex. the disabled reporter, McCain, Khizir Khan, outsourcing, the laughable-phony 13 alleged women victims of Trump misbehavior, etc)

Want to also make us laugh with yet another silly attempt to deny the massive illegal alien vote ? :laugh:

funny. I was thinking just that about you. Want to show us how dishonest you are by backing up the Hillary TV ads LIES, I just cited ((ex. the disabled reporter, McCain, Khizir Khan, outsourcing, the laughable-phony 13 alleged women victims of Trump misbehavior, etc)

Want to also make us laugh with yet another silly attempt to deny the massive illegal alien vote ? :laugh:
I can't believe you are sooooo duped to dispute Trump making fun of a disabled reporter, calling McCain (and all POWS) not heroes.

Massive illegals did not vote.

You want to believe that people hiding from the government would risk it all by walking into a government office to register to vote? Not too bright, are you.

Actually it was the 2010 census and gerrymandering. Take over.

Look at the last time Republicans held Congress & the White House.

Republicans can only win by cheating.

Yup. The only reason they gained 63 seats in the House in 2010 is because they redistricted in 2012.
Obama's coattails carried many in 2008 - both those who gained a seat & those whose seat he aved.. The coattails that weren't there in 2010.

Between 2006 & 2008, Democrats gained over 50 seats.

Gerrymandering was in full flow after the 2000 census here in PA & just made worse after the 2010 census.

If Republicans are that freaking good, why did the resort to gerrymandering?

You want to believe that people hiding from the government would risk it all by walking into a government office to register to vote? Not too bright, are you.
Sanctuary cities. Ever heard of them?

Sanctuary cities. Ever heard of them?
Have NOTHING to do with voting.

Yup. The only reason they gained 63 seats in the House in 2010 is because they redistricted in 2012.
Obama's coattails carried many in 2008 - both those who gained a seat & those whose seat he aved.. The coattails that weren't there in 2010.

Gerrymandering was in full flow after the 2000 census here in PA & just made worse after the 2010 census.

The coattails that weren't there in 2010.

And people no longer believed his "Hope & Change" was a good thing.
I mean 63 seats in the House, just a huge rebuke.

You want to believe that people hiding from the government would risk it all by walking into a government office to register to vote?

Risk? What risk? Obama wasn't going to deport anyone.

Wow, you don't know what coattails are.

May I suggest you STFU & become better informed.

You want to believe that people hiding from the government would risk it all by walking into a government office to register to vote?

Now, you are sofa king stupid that you think Obama never deported anyone.

Coattails are when idiots voted for Obama and Dem congressmen in 2008 and then realized what a mistake they made and gave the Republicans +63 only 2 years later.

Obama's awfulness was just so obvious.
So you can kiss my ass, moron.

How many did he deport for ID theft, stolen SS numbers and illegitimate drivers licenses?

Coattails are when idiots voted for Obama and Dem congressmen in 2008 and then realized what a mistake they made and gave the Republicans +63 only 2 years later.

Obama's awfulness was just so obvious.
So you can kiss my ass, moron.

Actually, coattails are when a candidate like Obama enhances his party's turnout helping down ticket party members to win where they would not have without it.

No thanks on kissing your ass, who knows who has been there.

You said no

2014: An analysis by The New York Times found that since Obama became president, "two-thirds of the nearly two million deportation cases involve people who had committed minor infractions, including traffic violations, or had no criminal record at all."

How many did he deport for ID theft, stolen SS numbers and illegitimate drivers licenses?

2014: An analysis by The New York Times found that since Obama became president, "two-thirds of the nearly two million deportation cases involve people who had committed minor infractions, including traffic violations, or had no criminal record at all."

Now what, dumbass.

Forum List

Back