Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

Are you a moron? You realize they are fighting ISIS right?

So fucking what? They are at war with most of the mideast, and are the world's #1 state sponsor of terrorism by far.

Who is brainless kidding? ISIS is sponsored by Iran, of course. Who else has the means to support them and their "activities" around the ME? Who else is giving them money? Iran talking about fighting ISIS is just blustering from them to make themselves LOOK good. :D We all know that most of the heavy duty and well funded terrorist activities that go on in the ME are sponsored by Iran.

http://www.cfr.org/iran/state-sponsors-iran/p9362

Saudi Arabia. Iraq is fighting ISIS.

I know there will be complaints about the source, but read this article. It is cut and dried, to the point and makes perfect sense on Iran's view of the things that are happening in the ME, including ISIS. All of these things are working to THEIR advantage.

How Iran Is Making It Impossible for the US to Beat ISIS - The Daily Beast

So, the liberal answer to a nuclear Iran is just go along with it. Ha-ha! :rofl: They know nothing of some of the nasty things the United States has had to do and will continue to do in the name of world security.

No they want an agreement. The right has no plan. They want Iran to continue down the to a nuke.

I like your signature. Little do you realize that you are a part of the far left. :D Against constitutional rights for citizens but fully supportive of a nuclear Iran. Now if that's not crazy, I don't know what is! Lol.

I hear the facts and make my own decisions. Not a slave to a party like you.

The facts have been outlined for you in this very thread, but you refuse to acknowledge them and just agree with Obama. Lol. That is NOT thinking for yourself or hearing facts.

I want you to defend your position.

The thing is you are wrong. No agreement means they want a nuke more. War? First we can't afford another war. Second the Iraq war made everything worse. You think saddam would have let Iran get a nuke? Your position is owned by Israel, the rest of the world wants an agreement. Why are you more loyal to Israel than the US?

Good Lord, is that the best you can do? Pathetic. Your post is barely legible and one can tell you don't know what you're talking about, as per usual. Saddam is also one who was keen on proliferating nukes. Do some homework!!!

So fucking what? They are at war with most of the mideast, and are the world's #1 state sponsor of terrorism by far.

Who is brainless kidding? ISIS is sponsored by Iran, of course. Who else has the means to support them and their "activities" around the ME? Who else is giving them money? Iran talking about fighting ISIS is just blustering from them to make themselves LOOK good. :D We all know that most of the heavy duty and well funded terrorist activities that go on in the ME are sponsored by Iran.

Iraq? I don't believe I mentioned Iraq in my post. Also, the Saudis have already been threatened by ISIS too. You know, the more you post, the more obvious it is that you don't really have a clue as to what is going on in the world around you. It's pathetic really.

Iran is helping iraq fight ISIS. If you are unfamiliar with the facts you shouldnt be here. What had ISIS done to Saudi? What has Saudi done to help fight Isis?

No they want an agreement. The right has no plan. They want Iran to continue down the to a nuke.

I like your signature. Little do you realize that you are a part of the far left. :D Against constitutional rights for citizens but fully supportive of a nuclear Iran. Now if that's not crazy, I don't know what is! Lol.

The facts have been outlined for you in this very thread, but you refuse to acknowledge them and just agree with Obama. Lol. That is NOT thinking for yourself or hearing facts.

The thing is you are wrong. No agreement means they want a nuke more. War? First we can't afford another war. Second the Iraq war made everything worse. You think saddam would have let Iran get a nuke? Your position is owned by Israel, the rest of the world wants an agreement. Why are you more loyal to Israel than the US?

Good Lord, is that the best you can do? Pathetic. Your post is barely legible and one can tell you don't know what you're talking about, as per usual. Saddam is also one who was keen on proliferating nukes. Do some homework!!!

You ignored my questions. Very telling.

Iraq? I don't believe I mentioned Iraq in my post. Also, the Saudis have already been threatened by ISIS too. You know, the more you post, the more obvious it is that you don't really have a clue as to what is going on in the world around you. It's pathetic really.

Iran is helping iraq fight ISIS. If you are unfamiliar with the facts you shouldnt be here. What had ISIS done to Saudi? What has Saudi done to help fight Isis?

Iran is "faux" helping. :D Everything that ISIS is doing works to their advantage. Can you deny this?

You didn't ask me any questions. You made idiotic and dishonest assumptions as usual. Israel is one of our most trusted ally, especially in that part of the world, so yes I would side with Israel over Iran. What kind of moron wouldn't? Oh . . . that's right . . . there's you and other foolish liberals. Lol.

10978485_806860266073696_7310395011596530802_n.jpg

Iran is "faux" helping. :D Everything that ISIS is doing works to their advantage. Can you deny this?

Yes I can. Iran supports Syria. Have you noticed what Isis has done to Syria. Isis will move on Iran after Syria and Iraq.

ChrisL writes with eternal bigotry......
Bwa-ha-ha. Do you know why Christianity exists in Iran currently? Most of the Armenian Christians fled Iran during the Iran/Iraq war in the 80s. Now, they are mostly converts from the Muslim religion. They are considered second class citizens (or dhimmis) and there are not LOTS of them, as the Christian population in Iran is extremely low and they are discriminated against. You people are SO naive. :D

Second Class citizens indeed.....just the way your bigoted ilk would like to treat Muslims in the U.S......don't you agree?

You didn't ask me any questions. You made idiotic and dishonest assumptions as usual. Israel is one of our most trusted ally, especially in that part of the world, so yes I would side with Israel over Iran. What kind of moron wouldn't? Oh . . . that's right . . . there's you and other foolish liberals. Lol.

You side with Israel over the US.

Yes I can. Iran supports Syria. Have you noticed what Isis has done to Syria. Isis will move on Iran after Syria and Iraq.

Iran also denies supporting all of the other terrorist organizations. They are a propaganda machine.

They would be correct. :D They are being honest and they are right.

Do you believe in subscribing to facts?

"Majorities of Republicans, Democrats and independents all made this same judgment. Republicans chose continuing negotiations by 61 to 35%, while Democrats favored it by 66 to 32%. A relatively more modest majority of Independents favored a deal by 54 to 42%.

So only you fear-mongered 35% of Republicans overall and 48 dumbass Republican Senators and Netanyahu and two Republican governors and John Bolton are right and the rest of the world is wrong to seek to try a verifiable nuclear deal with Iran.

That's the same 40% that did not believe (against the belief of most of these same nations) that the UN inspectors could disarm Iraq peacefully and verify that Iraq did not have WMD. Only war could disarm Iraq to these same fear-mongered conservatives. They were wrong then and they are likely to be proven wrong now.

Do you remember these days in early 2003 when this same 40% got their war through Bush43? When this was said before the invasion -

“Everyone wants to go to Baghdad. Real men want to go to Tehran.”

Well they are at it again mostly in the US only this time. The Brits learned from their Iraq mistake.

They would be correct. :D They are being honest and they are right.

QUOTE="NotfooledbyW, post: 10957416, member: 49934"]Do you believe in subscribing to facts?

"Majorities of Republicans, Democrats and independents all made this same judgment. Republicans chose continuing negotiations by 61 to 35%, while Democrats favored it by 66 to 32%. A relatively more modest majority of Independents favored a deal by 54 to 42%.

So only you fear-mongered 35% of Republicans overall and 48 dumbass Republican Senators and Netanyahu and two Republican governors and John Bolton are right and the rest of the world is wrong to seek to try a verifiable nuclear deal with Iran.

That's the same 40% that did not believe (against the belief of most of these same nations) that the UN inspectors could disarm Iraq peacefully and verify that Iraq did not have WMD. Only war could disarm Iraq to these same fear-mongered conservatives. They were wrong then and they are likely to be proven wrong now.

Do you remember these days in early 2003 when this same 40% got their war through Bush43? When this was said before the invasion -

“Everyone wants to go to Baghdad. Real men want to go to Tehran.”

Well they are at it again mostly in the US only this time. The Brits learned from their Iraq mistake.[/QUOTE]

All of your politicking aside, are you claiming that you think a nuclear Iran is a good idea and that Mr. Obama is making a good decision?

Edit: Also, you NEED to learn how to quote correctly. I am not going to fix your errors. Make sure you do it correctly next time and correct your errors.

Forum List

Back